Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

2xblended

VIP Member
How about a title with her major issues?
Sarah's Day #12 BIPOC disrespected, Abby’s neglected, Sarah’s face is injected and she might be covid infected
It may be too long for a title, but I'm sure someone else can come up with a better one :)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65

WhyDoIEvenCare

Vlog summary:
"Hi I'm Sarah, I'm narrating my morning to you because I was too lazy to talk and now am sick but in denial. I'm doing a princess workout on an empty stomach and basically eat the same stuff as my toddler all day, just topped up with a smoothie of water and powders. And then I'm binging on sweets but forgot to film it. My toddler still can't say a word or swim, but he can blow bubbles!!! Kurt is sick again, no idea why. Anyways, buy my poop-powder. Okay, bye"

Could she BE anymore uninspired?

• Haha
Reactions: 64

Kirbyyy

75EF431C-4EF0-46AF-896C-C0F003E9093A.png

new vlog. Boring and same stuff different day. Highlight is Sarah and Kurt comparing abs (Sarah- “mine are always better! You have a dad bod” Kurt - “Is this narcissistic or what?” )

just wow.

• Wow
  • Sick

emememily

Sorry to post again, but I watched that train wreck of stories and just.. wow. She really doesn't know what she is talking about. So condesending; "If you lost your job due covid, you're allowed to feel sorry for yourself. Take this opportunity to go and do your dream job" gee, thanks Sarah im sure a single mother on job seeker watching that who actually LOST her dream job due to covid would feel better from that little pep talk.

HEY SARAH, if you love talking to people, health and fitness why dont you take your own advice and go get an actual qualification/degree?????? Telling people to go do something, that you can't even do yourself.. ha!

I nearly choked when she said "being a youtuber wont happen for everyone! You have to do it for the right reasons" 🤯

• Heart
  • Angry

Gabe92

Have you listened to it? Mind if you give a recap? 👀
haha yes! Sorry for the late reply.

So it’s feel Good Friday’s.
This ones supposedly about dealing with your feelings.

- They talk about how 1 in 7 Australians suffer from some form of anxiety and sezzy says she knows at least 5 in her close circle.
- They want to normalise talking about your feelings. Kurt says it does a lot to just ask someone are you ok or how are you doing.
- They turn off their phones at dinner so they can talk about the day and how to manage stress.
- Kurt says training helps him deal with his stress, Sarah agrees and they say boxing is good for this. Sarah imagines she's punching a person she doesn't like.
- Sarah also brings up grounding and how helpful that is, she says it is life changing and explains what it is.
- They finish it off with "spread those positive vibes".

I honestly don't understand the point of making a less than 10 minute podcast episode on a really important serious topic, by two very unqualified people to talk about it.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 63

Paddington84

If your child has a cows milk allergy, for the love of god do NOT substitute with fucking “oRgAnIc” almond milk which is made up of 95% water
Oh but she only gave him a small amount of almond milk. The rest of the bottle (>50%) was filled with warm water (to heat the milk of course!).

So it was a watered down bottle of almond milk with a bunch of potions.

She needs help. Fast.

• Sad
  • Wow

bonni03

Chatty Member
She’s now doing sponsored ads on Instagram for her ebooks. I don’t follow her but got this randomly on my feed for the first time.

Anyone else got this before? Haha
I saw one on facebook yesterday #sponsored, of her talking to the camera and covered in water (for the emphasis) or her own smelly sweat pushing her e-books. Because you know, the only way to be a tiny human is to be soaking in sweat after an unstructured and illogical workout.

I hate that this industry is unregulated and she can shill these with her only qualification being a high school certificate.

Why does she have to be ‘that parent’ who gets other people and their children in photos. This isn’t the first time either. I’m sure that guy wants 1.1 million people seeing him at a swimming lesson with their child. so inconsiderate.
I think that is one of her 'friends', the one who came to her house for dinner, brought an apple crumble which Sarah then Sezzy Approved (nb: made an abomination of) and plagiarised for her cooking prodjeck.
Following that night, Focks was enrolled in the swimming lessons they had been talking about all year and it was explained to us that he may go up a grade because is THE Focks Oschean Phelps and won't stay in the same class as her friend's child. Which is now fucking hilarious, because her friends child is clearly a LOT younger than Fox 😂😂😂 and they are also still clearly in the same class. lols.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Amuu18

What really got me in this morning's rants, it was another subtle dig at mums (parents) who have to put their children in daycare. Paraphrasing here but "I don't want to put him in daycare because I want to be an attentive mum" wow!

Another paraphrase "he doesn't need daycare, he is learning so much from me and Kurt". That kid can't say anything but I'm sure he can take a great mirror selfie 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha

BabbleBaby

Scrolled through her stories and wow. She really is up her own ass huh? She even said that she doesn't post on stories to say how busy she is...even though, that's all her stories are. Busy, then the next day "I'm really working on my work life balance." She is the LAST person I want advice from. She is so damn corny "work hard and your dreams will come true, you really gotta pursue your dream." No Sarah, not everyone is as privileged as you to quit uni, their job, etc. to do what they love. You're not even a youtuber anymore, you just shill out cheap products.

Her talking about her OG subscribers who KNOW her. That's bullshit. Guess what Sarah, anyone and everyone can go back into your YouTube and watch your whole curated life. Thankfully I still have my job, but if I did, trust me I wouldn't be positive or happy about it. I would be stressed because guess what, bills don't stop. I can't turn to my boyfriend and say, "hey babe, bills and food are all on you for the next couple of months. OH and by the way I need to go to University again to switch careers, so I need to take out $30,000+ in loans to do that then we will be in more debt!" Sarah, your whole work is your life. Sorry to say because you monetize everything about yourself and your life (even your goddamn child).

She said she has so many friends who lost jobs bc of covid. She said she has friends who are over 40 and switched careers.. yeah right. Sarah you have NO friends. Talk about them all you want but they do not exist and your followers do not count. You need to up one the people you surround yourself with anyways.

You talk about being balanced and focused on work. Then you go and answer instagram stories for 30 minutes. What a way to waste time, especially since you were talking about how you're working until 1am. She is delusional.

You are a fake fitness influencer. You're a facade Sarah. You are not passionate about anything because if you were you would be able to get qualifications and actually back up your claims.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Oh are they still listed in her old videos? I remember looking for the email and couldn't find it. I must not have gone far back enough. Cheers for finding and confirming! :)
I found them in the VS event vlog, but she deleted info almost everywhere else.
I have been following her since she was at 20k subs, it is wild how many brands she has worked with since, and there are for sure some undisclosed ads that went over our heads.
I'll give her props for knowing how to integrate a sponsorship into a vlog, shame the magic wears off with time when she develops yet another condition which she then magically heals with a gifted/sponsored product.

Sorry for spamming today, but it has been a seriously slow day at work due to Covid.
I went back to her old posts and the amount of gifted shit she got even as a then small influencer is unbelievable. Candles, powders, clothes, pressed juices, chocolate.. It is insane.

I remembered that she used to be sponsored by that health food store (Naked Foods?), a f**king tuna brand, Peak chocolate, thebeautychef, Puma, etc.

My favourite find has to be that one time she said that Kurt gifted her a retreatyrourself box when in reality it was sponsored and she needed to post about it.

Other than that, I found that she has always been cooking slop and her collarbone has been present from the very beginning

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad

Alphabean124

I’m always waiting here with baited breath for her downfall, and it will inevitably come, but for now, I reckon her miserable life is consolation enough for now

She’s in a platonic, miserable relationship
She has no friends
Her eating disorder controls her life
Talks to her phone all day
Hates being a mother
Hardly seen anything with her sisters recently?Resents her dog
Has no degree/qualifications
Can’t spell
The only people that like her are 12-14 years old
And a group of smart, intellectual, articulate and clued-in women call her out on her stupidity minute by minute.

I love y’all

being an influencer actually seems like such sad and meaningless existence

• Heart

enor

‘Working till midnight every night’ on her latest story rant, but I thought you’re in bed by 9 per your reboot BTS vlog??

• Haha
  • Heart

tolstoye

Screen Shot 2020-11-01 at 4.04.31 PM.png

Steamed chicken meatballs??? I can't think of a worse way to cook meatballs. Just put them on a pan ffs. That looks horrendous.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

ClaireBear6

Ive just sent the clinic a message asking why they let her have treatment when she very clearly has cold symptoms. I'll let you know if they bother to reply

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60

2xblended

VIP Member
A little reflection, though my thoughts do not follow on from the current discusssion- sorry.
As much as I hate medical terms being bandied about and armchair diagnosing people, Scuzzballs really does show strong narcissistic traits. It's worrying.

Her need to control everything Durt and Focks eat isn't merely about 'health' and eating disordered behaviours. It is more about projecting this image of a perfect healthy family because she cannot allow herself to be seen as part of anything less. It is the same reason in her early family at home/ annual holiday with family vlogs, she would point out that she had fruit and nut mix with milk whilst her siblings had 'unhealthy' desserts.

As many who have experienced narcissism directly will know, these people are preoccupied not only with seeming perfect, but also making sure that anyone whom they are associated with seems perfect. In her mind, if Durt eats ice cream then she is guilty by association, which is why she openly shames him. She's preoccupied with separating herself from his "bad" behaviour and making sure it is clear she does not agree. Typical narcissism.

The screenshot someone posted the other day of him trying to kiss her and her recoiling is very telling as well (sorry, can't seem to find it). That behaviour is in line with her reminding everyone that the houses are in her name, paid for with her money, and that Durt is not involved financially in the big life purchases but reliant on her income for these milestones. Her recoiling from him when he is trying to be affectionate gives the impression that he needs her affection but she does not need him. She is showing that she is superior and he is the one chasing her. She puts him in a position where he is relying on her financially and emotionally, then publicly displays it to keep him in that spot and reinforce it. It's textbook.

Add on the 'rise above' b.s. and her need to protect her decisions at any cost and it becomes clear that she doesn't dare break that facade she has built up in her own mind about how great she is. She does not dare look beneath the surface because she knows she is vile underneath and she cannot face her own ugliness.
No wonder she snaps back in such a snarky manner whenever someone makes an innocent comment on her posts. She's so deeply insecure. What a miserable way to live.

Last edited:
  • Heart

user1995

I’ll preface by saying I worked as an early childhood educator for 0-2 year olds.
I DO think people Mum shame and have too-high expectations these days - expecting mothers to do everything perfect. (e.g There are many things bought up here that do not warrant discussion, and especially don’t warrant DHS being contacted)
As long as a child is provided adequate amount of food, water, a safe home, education, medical attention, and affection, then you are doing what is needed at a basic level.
I have witnessed literally hundreds of children learn at their own pace. I even had a child in my class that crawled until 2 years old, then stood up one day and started running perfectly fine.
However, I’ve never witnessed a child not being able to say Mum or dad at 20 months old....

• Wow
  • Heart

Nodi504

Chatty Member
She also has a q&a bit in her insta highlights where she mentions wanting to be a school counsellor. She says while shes technically qualified because she has psych and teaching degrees, she really wants to make sure she has the right qualifications before taking on such an important role. That to me really drove home how different her and Sarah are!
Its a shame because in some ways they share many similarities...kids the same age, past body image struggles etc. I think she could actually be a really good influence on Sarah
She also posted about NAIDOC week and shared ways to support Aboriginal communities via swimwear. She is such a good role model 😍

What’s her Insta?
@kkgibs

Sarah’s Day #12 nuts about money, overdue Sunee, always scummy

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

SarahTommy

I don't believe for a second she is this late with her app - I think it's been a strategic move all along to release it for the January dieters and new year health resolutions

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 59