Sarah's Day #11 Self-promotion, accountability not a notion,my sPesHuL kid loves the ocean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s waited to long, coming up to Xmas will be the worst time to launch a subscription app. People have to much other tit to buy at Xmas time they’ll just wait and get the app later, or wait til they see reviews or people sharing the recipes for free 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The latest health code daily podcast - I can't figure out if its a section from a previous episode of their old podcast, or if they have retold nearly the exact same story (a possibility as they do the same things day in and day out). If anyone can do some digging and find out, I would be so appreciative.
With this bs too, as a victorian it's pissing me well off to hear them talk about how 'rough' covid lockdown was? especially when they have so much money, it never really seemed like they struggled physically or mentally? I swear NSW did not cap exercise (please correct me if i'm wrong) so saying they couldnt go for walks on the beach was just annoying. like shut up scuzz, covid hasn't affected you rly that much

Also with the blinds on todays story, in a few weeks I bet we'll see some blinds that have deeeefinitely not been gifted/spons😳

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I don't believe for a second she is this late with her app - I think it's been a strategic move all along to release it for the January dieters and new year health resolutions

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 59
So on her #mumlife days she insta stories all day. When she finally starts planning her wedding she doesn’t have time to be on???? Priorities!??? Poor focks, if only he was as important as a wedding

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Some thoughts... why doesn’t she have framed photos up? Fox’s art? Where’s all that kinda stuff? Why are all the shelves in the tv room EMPTY?! (Cos everything is on the kitchen table, right?)

Reactions: 33
I'm not in Aus so sorry if this is wrong - but did Sarah ever actually lockdown? Swear she went somewhere as it was all kicking off and then moved?

Where I am lockdown isn't strict at all tbh, not like other European countries but I still haven't seen my boyfriend since March and haven't hugged my grandparents since January. And people have had it worse than me I know.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Some thoughts... why doesn’t she have framed photos up? Fox’s art? Where’s all that kinda stuff? Why are all the shelves in the tv room EMPTY?! (Cos everything is on the kitchen table, right?)
Bold of you to assume she makes art with her child.

• Haha
Reactions: 82
Sorry if this is slightly off topic, this tread is moving so quickly and I am only just getting caught up.

Not sure if anybody else mentioned this, but surely she has edited the CRAP out of her nose in the first picture. I know the front camera can distort how certain facial features look, but nobody can tell me for a second these are the same nose!!!

No shade to anyone with a larger nose (or smaller or in between), or anybody that has had work done or is a fan of some cheeky facetune!! I just find it such a shame that someone with a huge audience of young girls, who also constantly blabbers on about body positivity, would edit her pictures to the point of being almost unrecognisable without disclosing it. Many girls may see themselves in some of Sarah's features and for her to so obviously change her appearance gives the impression that these features are to be self conscious of. Just like how her constant awkward bird pose would imply that a lack of a thigh gap is a bad thing!

Also, I swear I have heard her mention that she doesn't edit pictures beyond adding Kurtle's OrAnGe OLiVe SkIn OnLy presets. Although I am not sure what I expected, she lies about everything else under the sun(ee).

93FC96FA-5691-4579-9A0A-AE0F2D7F112E.JPG

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
So just want to bring up, in her new email to her fans (I never unsubscribed) she tells us the five must haves for Christmas! Classic, because our holistic princess is really a consumeristic twit....

1. Esmi skincare products - sponsored no doubt
2. Labang body sezzy Christmas box
3. Eco friendly totes - I have mixed feels on this since it’s hypocritical but if it does get people to stop using plastic bags then that’s good! Although using what’s at home first is always best, but that doesn’t get her paid so buy this brand.
4. Natural incense - same brand from her stories the other day. So blatantly obvious a new paid for deal
5. OF COURSE body bloom! Nothing says Merry Christmas like a laxative!!

That’s all, that’s the entire email. No mention of any sponsorships in the fine print. But she did accidentally put ESMI on there twice, like copy and pasted a whole section. For a boss babe she sure does make a lot of mistakes.

Thought you guys might enjoy :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Imo i dont think she's pregnant, don't forget she let us all know she didn't shower all day after her period showed up at pilates about 3 weeks ago 🙄 I think she's just grasping for content (plus her parents being v.v. religious I reckon they've been putting the hard word on her).

She scheduled too much stuff this year that it was overkill. She's gonna end the year with her cooking project to get that buzz in the lead up to Christmas when everyone's spending more.

Next year she's got nothing unless she gets married and conceives another pcos baby.
That reminds me, does she still say she has PCOS?? Because I remember thinking at the time how fucked it was that she claimed she was infertile because of it, hence why her and Kurt didn't use protection. But everyone with PCOS knows you aren't truly infertile, I think she told Kurt that to trap him. Anyways, she doesn't ever mention it anymore, especially since she so casually mentions getting pregnant again without those concerns, so why the duck has none of her stans caught on to it?? Especially the ones who struggle with it.

Sorry if this is slightly off topic, this tread is moving so quickly and I am only just getting caught up.

Not sure if anybody else mentioned this, but surely she has edited the CRAP out of her nose in the first picture. I know the front camera can distort how certain facial features look, but nobody can tell me for a second these are the same nose!!!

No shade to anyone with a larger nose (or smaller or in between), or anybody that has had work done or is a fan of some cheeky facetune!! I just find it such a shame that someone with a huge audience of young girls, who also constantly blabbers on about body positivity, would edit her pictures to the point of being almost unrecognisable without disclosing it. Many girls may see themselves in some of Sarah's features and for her to so obviously change her appearance gives the impression that these features are to be self conscious of. Just like how her constant awkward bird pose would imply that a lack of a thigh gap is a bad thing!

Also, I swear I have heard her mention that she doesn't edit pictures beyond adding Kurtle's OrAnGe OLiVe SkIn OnLy presets. Although I am not sure what I expected, she lies about everything else under the sun(ee).

View attachment 300343
Wow yeah that nose is really edited. I was wondering what seemed off about it when I first saw it, now we know

Reactions: 22
That reminds me, does she still say she has PCOS?? Because I remember thinking at the time how fucked it was that she claimed she was infertile because of it, hence why her and Kurt didn't use protection. But everyone with PCOS knows you aren't truly infertile, I think she told Kurt that to trap him. Anyways, she doesn't ever mention it anymore, especially since she so casually mentions getting pregnant again without those concerns, so why the duck has none of her stans caught on to it?? Especially the ones who struggle with it.

Wow yeah that nose is really edited. I was wondering what seemed off about it when I first saw it, now we know
She fixed it by creating the pitty party deodorant, I remember she said something in the lines of Aluminum is bad because it messes up with your hormones and gives you PCOS, so now that she doesn't use Aluminum she is cured and ready to make a baby any day of the week on the spot. At this point she has cured her PCOS with every product she pushes, even the silly matching Fox pajamas from WFB

• Wow
Reactions: 6

View attachment 300343
Is it edited or has she had cosmetic injections, because I swear her nose has looked different in a lot of pics recently

Reactions: 7
I don't know..but I just don't think these to have any sex. Also she talks about getting pregnant like if it was deciding "ok now,this month" ,but she might be surprised, it's not always easy. And because your first pregnancy was a surprise it doesn't mean the next one will happen easily.
She obviously can't manage her life with one kid, considering she doesn't even "go to work" for 8 hours everyday. Why the hell does she want more kids? She is too stressed already. I don't understand how Kurt can stand her. Kurt's family definitely don't like this spoiled brat.

Reactions: 29
I don't know..but I just don't think these to have any sex. Also she talks about getting pregnant like if it was deciding "ok now,this month" ,but she might be surprised, it's not always easy. And because your first pregnancy was a surprise it doesn't mean the next one will happen easily.
She obviously can't manage her life with one kid, considering she doesn't even "go to work" for 8 hours everyday. Why the hell does she want more kids? She is too stressed already. I don't understand how Kurt can stand her. Kurt's family definitely don't like this spoiled brat.
I’m calling it now.

She is going to make a YouTube video and Instagram captions about how they are struggling to get pregnant (even if they’re not) so she will get lots of sympathy and attention from that and then when she does get pregnant, she will non stop post about how it’s her “miracle baby”. She is such a blatant, compulsive liar, that I truly think that is something she would do.

• Sick
Reactions: 57
So on her #mumlife days she insta stories all day. When she finally starts planning her wedding she doesn’t have time to be on???? Priorities!??? Poor focks, if only he was as important as a wedding
Wedding content will make more money, gotta keep quiet for the big reveal that she will drop sneaky hints about all the time to get the stans all pumped and keep checking her account and boost her engagement!

Reactions: 16
I reckon the reason she’s been so quiet in her instastories is because people here often points out how ridiculous it is to post 500 thousand stories a day like she usually does (she reads here after all). But then again i’m not sure how she would last without her narcissism taking over. Also @overinfluencers on Instagram posted this a couple days ago with this caption :

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.