Sarah's Day #11 Self-promotion, accountability not a notion,my sPesHuL kid loves the ocean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Girl can’t and won’t ever say she isn’t good at something. Her self criticism is “omg I work tooo hard”. That’s it. Everything else she does is amazing.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Screenshot_20201029-185345_Instagram.jpg

Whats got our head shiny today Scuzzy? SwEaTy from this morning or ViTaMiN B sErUm?

She can't fob that off any more surely lol.

Also I cant wait to hear what the speshul sECReT ingredient are in those salty balls.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Anyone else think she's taking the piss with the sizing comments?? You can just say one is oversized or not... Or am I being a bit sensitive?

Reactions: 13
Please tell me I wasn't the only one who noticed her intentionally late-posting the meatballs. The clock on the oven says 6:02pm, and at the time she posted it she said there's two minutes to go before tasting. I screen shot this at 7:19 which was like about an hour after she would have 'cooked them'. Chef Scuzza CLEARLY didn't post the stories live, because she thought they might turn out tit, have posted them on insta, before she could taste them HAHAHA

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
i just realised where Kurtles balls went........Sezzy wrapped them in Prosciutto and baked them

• Haha
Reactions: 96
SARAH IS A SIZE SMALL incase you didn’t hear it the first 300,000 times.
96BE311E-9F1B-4A80-9C42-D48178E417D1.jpeg

Also agree with all the other posts on her activewear drop, sales are obviously low and she’s spruiking it like mad. Can’t wait till whitefox ends the partnership cause of low sales and sez makes up an elaborate lie about how she decided to call it quits.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Please tell me I wasn't the only one who noticed her intentionally late-posting the meatballs. The clock on the oven says 6:02pm, and at the time she posted it she said there's two minutes to go before tasting. I screen shot this at 7:19 which was like about an hour after she would have 'cooked them'. Chef Scuzza CLEARLY didn't post the stories live, because she thought they might turn out tit, have posted them on insta, before she could taste them HAHAHA
In her defence (can’t believe I’m saying that) she probably hasn’t changed it to daylight savings time. My car clock is still one hour behind.

Reactions: 14
I know it was mentioned in the other thread. But these are images of Bec & Chris Judd’s house. Very familiar IMO.
0C7DEA60-DC1C-49B3-8C4C-8557289B1D54.jpeg
662F9089-3CC7-4A48-9F42-E2FA279612ED.jpeg
BCEC2E05-95B5-4E07-9C62-5995984776ED.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
(looks at every charcuterie board i've ever made) Oh, oopsie :LOL:
Oh oh my goodness no I wasn’t trying to make anyone feel bad! I’m *** I grew up on the stuff. 😂 Just trying to highlight Sarah’s lack of education and contradictions.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Did anyone notice in her stories this evening she said, “I just wanna make a dipping sauce with it (the meatballs) now. I wanna make, like, a dairy-free tazeekee like thing”...
umm WOT? 😂😂😂 Did you mean Tzatziki, Sez? Greek grandmas everywhere are all SHOOK at that pronunciation. I can see it now... altering an already delicious and healthy Greek sauce made with yoghurt to make it “HeALtHy” in her eyes.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Did anyone notice in her stories this evening she said, “I just wanna make a dipping sauce with it (the meatballs) now. I wanna make, like, a dairy-free tazeekee like thing”...
umm WOT? 😂😂😂 Did you mean Tzatziki, Sez? Greek grandmas everywhere are all SHOOK at that pronunciation. I can see it now... altering an already delicious and healthy Greek sauce made with yoghurt to make it “HeALtHy” in her eyes.
no wayyyyyyyy i just watched about 4 youtube videos and even asked Siri on how to say it!!! im ashamed ive been saying it like scummy scuzzo sez my whole life. im shook and EMBARRASSED
my apologies greek grandmas <3333

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.