Sarah's Day #11 Self-promotion, accountability not a notion,my sPesHuL kid loves the ocean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see she's caught up on here. Bet it must have been killing her not being able to address our comments.

Someone a few days ago asked if they still had the poo painting - proceeds to film all her stories in front of it

Speculating she has pink gin in the fridge - shows us it's kombucha "randomly"

She even says she won't talk about being sheltered because that generates a lot of hate.

Hi Sarah!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I’d be watching movies without her, she has a ridiculous list of movie demands. How about you let your partner pick the movie Sarah, despite what you think the world doesn’t revolve around you. It’s about relaxing and spending time together. Stop being so controlling.

She sucks the fun out of everything.

Don’t know why she doesn’t just go sit in front of the mirror and stare at herself. It’s the only thing she really likes to look at after all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Fox hitting Abby and Sarah saying “I wonder if he’s doing it for attention” proves she KNOWS they don’t give him enough attention or stimulation but doesn’t do anything about it... just tells him off for acting out. 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 36
The whole spiel about her eyes being puffy cause she’s tired etc.. maybe they’re like that because you’re actually sick and trying to make stupid excuses so no one pulls you up on going to a beauty appointment and infecting other people with your gross germs

edit to add - did she check here and see that someone commented that she had cans of pink gin in her fridge, so she had to pull out the pink can and prove that it was in fact kombucha and not gin. When have we ever seen her drink a can of kombucha hahaha
The funny thing is she takes us for absolute FOOLS! Last time I checked, Gordon's was a GIN company LMFAO. I went searching for the fridge scene, it was a few vlogs back, and call me illiterate, but the proof is in the gin soda can Scuzzie: https://www.liquorland.com.au/spirits/gordons-pink-soda-can-250ml_3717840?cid=LL:cpcggl:Generic|Liquorland|Shopping-HighTierProducts|AUS|Broad&gclid=CjwKCAiAqJn9BRB0EiwAJ1SztcMOR7gqPnIhE9O7iXbRwSLnjmE4te8dG0BoFAGLjumMXhvEzUo-5xoCFAwQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

ETA: 2nd image in case cbf to click lol. You can't tell me these PrinCeSs PiNk DrInKs are Kurt's

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
I know he’s just a baby but I cringe at focean hitting abby... she’s such a beautiful sweet dog and I really feel like they need to discipline him more when he does do it

The video of him hitting her with that paddle with spikes 😢😢😢 what if he took out one of Abby’s eyes??
I kind of hope he gets a little scare from Miss Abbey :p I know he is just a kid and is not his fault, don't come at me moms of Tattle but I can't stand little brats and Fox is one already. so if he keeps looking for something I hope he gets it. maybe that way they will actually get rid of Abbie and someone who actually wants her, will take her and love her.

Reactions: 21
I kind of hope he gets a little scare from Miss Abbey :p I know he is just a kid and is not his fault, don't come at me moms of Tattle but I can't stand little brats and Fox is one already. so if he keeps looking for something I hope he gets it. maybe that way they will actually get rid of Abbie and someone who actually wants her, will take her and love her.
Looook I agree I don’t see why people think bratty toddlers are cute! Everyone raves about stormi being so sweet and I’m like wowwww shes sooo spoilt and will be a nightmare when she’s older hahah. I kinda get the same vibes from fox. Abby will never bit him it’s not in her nature. I just think they need to handle it better than saying ‘no fox it’s your puppy!’ He’s a kid he doesn’t give a tit

Reactions: 14
Also imagine you want to watch a movie with your partner and they scroll through all your streaming platforms for AN HOUR because they "only like good movies". Kurt must either be really sick or has a patience I could not have with people like Sarah.

Ideas? :LOL:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Who caught her saying ‘I feel like if I LIKE a MOVIE then So WILL everyone ELsE’ get over yourself you absolute twit - I have NO idea how kurt actually stands her! Money or not I’d run

• Sick
Reactions: 46
Just going off of how he treats Abby, I really wonder how he would go around kids his age... I feel like he’s the kid that wouldn’t share toys (although he apparently doesn’t like toys lol), and the type of kid that would hit/push other kids 🤷🏼‍♀️ Sez really needs to get him around other kids before it becomes a bigger problem.
So far he’s looking like he’s going to be a selfish brat like his mother 🤮

Reactions: 20
Who caught her saying ‘I feel like if I LIKE a MOVIE then So WILL everyone ELsE’ get over yourself you absolute twit - I have NO idea how kurt actually stands her! Money or not I’d run
OMG yes, so now she also has such a refined taste in movies (same as food) soon she will release her own movie project, a whole streaming platform dedicated to sMelly and the videos Smelly likes.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
If she not allowing him near other kids because he’s not vaccinated? Sophie guidlon another IDIOT fitness superstar hasn’t had her twin daughters vaccinated and they’ve never been to prep or kindy. I notice their speech isn’t the best and they’re still not talking even though they’re 5? I think. I’ve never seen them around other kids until just this year.

Reactions: 8
Hitting is 100% age appropriate for a toddler, they lack impulse control. Sarah and Kurt are obviously aware Of the behaviour instead of waiting (and filming) for it to happen, then reacting they should be there beside he before it happens and if he goes to hit say “I won’t let your hit abby, that will hurt” again Sarah be proactive with behaviour not reactive, children aren’t bad, attention seekers. They seek connection, they are learning and need clear expectations and boundaries.

Reactions: 28
I know he’s just a baby but I cringe at focean hitting abby... she’s such a beautiful sweet dog and I really feel like they need to discipline him more when he does do it

The video of him hitting her with that paddle with spikes 😢😢😢 what if he took out one of Abby’s eyes??
I'm so glad I'm not checking in on her content! This kind of tit is unacceptable! Why would they allow it? I swear I'd call the RSPCA NSW on her. There's evidence online and she can't deny this tit is happening.

Sarah, if you're over Abby and won't walk her, force her to poop on fake grass, won't clean up said poop, won't play or engage with her, and will not teach your child not to hit her, then bleeping give her a new home! What you're doing to her is bleeping DESPICABLE YOU CRETIN!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Looook I agree I don’t see why people think bratty toddlers are cute! Everyone raves about stormi being so sweet and I’m like wowwww shes sooo spoilt and will be a nightmare when she’s older hahah. I kinda get the same vibes from fox. Abby will never bit him it’s not in her nature. I just think they need to handle it better than saying ‘no fox it’s your puppy!’ He’s a kid he doesn’t give a tit
I don't follow any of the Karjenners ( so I can't talk about Stormy) but even though Fox still can even say one word we know that he will not grow up to be an empathetic, caring child. he will be modeled after Sarah and Kurt and Sarah's family, a bunch of enttiled assholes. so for sure, he will be an entitled little human.

Hitting is 100% age appropriate for a toddler, they lack impulse control. Sarah and Kurt are obviously aware Of the behaviour instead of waiting (and filming) for it to happen, then reacting they should be there beside he before it happens and if he goes to hit say “I won’t let your hit abby, that will hurt” again Sarah be proactive with behaviour not reactive, children aren’t bad, attention seekers. They seek connection, they are learning and need clear expectations and boundaries.
Hello Sarah, here is a video for you , watch it and learn something

is age typical not age appropriate

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I asked my mum if I ever hit or hurt the animals when I was a toddler and she said no HOWEVER my brothers who are born quite close together always fought and wrestled haha so maybe it’s a boy thing?

Reactions: 6
I asked my mum if I ever hit or hurt the animals when I was a toddler and she said no HOWEVER my brothers who are born quite close together always fought and wrestled haha so maybe it’s a boy thing?
I dunno I have two boy toddlers (19months apart) and they’ve never hurt an animal 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Ive just sent the clinic a message asking why they let her have treatment when she very clearly has cold symptoms. I'll let you know if they bother to reply

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
Sure, boys and girls fuss and poke and shove as they're learning to navigate the world. The issue is that the parents are not stepping in and teaching Focks that this is bad behaviour.
This is a teachable moment. Allowing him to do this and giggling about it will result in him doing it more often, because it gets their attention on him and he literally has no idea he is hurting Abby.
It is their bleeping responsibility as his and Abby's minders to correct him before he really hurts her. Abuse of animals is NEVER okay.
And they are truly neglectful of Abby. Sarah forever moans about walking her, we have seen the many shots of the pee pad covered in old poop, and now Focks is hitting her and not being taught to correct that action. It's not right on any level.
If you can't handle both your child and your dog, please re-home Abby! She is wonderfully mild-mannered and playful, she would make a great addition to any family, yet they don't appreciate her, don't care for her properly and hardly play with her (only Durt seems to when he has a moment to do so). duck, even if they gave her to their parents or Durt's siblings so they could still see Abby regularly, it would be better than just letting Focks hit her in addition to poor Abby being generally neglected.
It's just awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Sorry guys I don’t pay much attention, so I’m sorry if it’s an obvious... but even at this new house do they have a fake grass pee/poo mat for Abby?

Reactions: 4
Sorry I wasn’t meaning that ONLY boys play rough I was just going off of my experience and having brothers. They never hurt our animals or anything like that but they were rough with each other. I wish she would give Abby away to someone that would love her, she’s a gorgeous dog with a beautiful temperament

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.