Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

2xblended

VIP Member
Thanks so much! I don't mind that all, as long as everything is outlined and it can help others out.
Thanks for understanding my intent behind that. Re the bolded, I didn't edit your words at all, just put the potentially more sensitive stuff under the spoiler so that anyone who is easily triggered doesn't accidentally read it. More so to show others who are new that this can be done if needed. :)

Edited to add: actually would you be able to copy and paste them for me because I can't seem to do it myself, just want to add to my og post. Thanks in advance
You want to add the spoiler/ trigger warning? Only you or a mod can edit your post.
Go back to your original post and click edit. Then select the text you want to cover, click 'insert' (3 dots and drop down menu, right next to the smileys) and select 'Spoiler'. You can add a trigger warning in the Spoiler text box once you click to insert the spoiler. HTH

Reactions: 2

2xblended

VIP Member
Oh no I mean the ones you added, if you could put them in a reply so I can copy and paste to my post, hope that's clear now. It's just I'm not able to see the last one that's all
Oh you want the trigger warning I added to it, correct? This is how I labelled it in my quote:
" Trigger warning: racism, micro-aggressions and sexual abuse mentioned"
*Hope I'm understanding you correctly this time! :LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 2

citymisc

She also has a q&a bit in her insta highlights where she mentions wanting to be a school counsellor. She says while shes technically qualified because she has psych and teaching degrees, she really wants to make sure she has the right qualifications before taking on such an important role. That to me really drove home how different her and Sarah are!
Its a shame because in some ways they share many similarities...kids the same age, past body image struggles etc. I think she could actually be a really good influence on Sarah
What’s her Insta?

Reactions: 1

YeahRight1111

No I haven't. Suggestions are okay because everyone on here is kind, I just wouldn't trust Sarah ever
@veryrawandreal - their before and after photos looks amazing. Kayla Itsines and her sister are kind of ambassadors for them. Kayla had bad acne, I’m not sure what kind, but their insta stories especially have amazing before and after photos. Check their website for all the different soaps specifically for each kind of acne. I am about to try their pigmentation soap for the pigmentation I got after using the pill for 8 months.

Dorigen211

Didn't she say that sometimes he doesn't drink it? Shocking. How could you turn down that 🤢
I think the only thing that would sometimes make him drink it is the DHA which is sweetened

Didn't she say that sometimes he doesn't drink it? Shocking. How could you turn down that 🤢
I think the only thing that would sometimes make him drink it is the DHA which is sweetens
@spotifycares is the account for complaints on Twitter and I noticed a complaint already. Anyone with Twitter should tweet. Also report her stories for false information
What did the complaint say?