Sarah's Day #11 Self-promotion, accountability not a notion,my sPesHuL kid loves the ocean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think she was ever genuine? Or those old vlogs were her just faking it? She seems to have changed SO much and I just can’t figure out when that happened!
Sorry to repeat myself (for those of you following my rants from the early days) but she was never genuine.
Look back at her old vlogs and see how many undisclosed sponsorships she had when she was in her bedroom in her family home. Just from memory: the gaming app, Adidas, Timberland, ShaSha Food co., iHerb.com, Ebony and Ivory skincare, Blue Dinosaur bars, Tropeaka, White Horse Coffee, the Health food store that she bought her fruit and nut mix from (sorry I forgot the name but she would vlog going and buying her nuts from there). Also the venue and caterers who hosted her first ebook meet and greet were sponsors for ages.
That's just from my (admittedly weak) memory. If I were to watch an old vlog, I have no doubt I could find more undisclosed sponsorships.

She was managed back then by a different team as welll, so this was a career for her from very early on, long before she quit uni to make it official. At that point she was earning so much that uni was a waste of time because she'd never earn that much as a teacher.

So, she always knew she was making a career out of YT. She got management early on. She always earned very good money from it- even when she was living with her parents. Nothing she vlogged has ever been as spontaneous and random as it looked- every video had a hidden sponsorship in it. As a result, every video was strategic. Her skincare advice was to push iHerb and Ebody/Ivory. It wasn't really the products she used. Her snacks weren't what she wanted to eat (blue dino and shasha snacks), she was being paid to say they were. And this was when she was in Uni, in her bedroom at home with her parents. There was nothing genuine, although the context made it appear that there was this young girl just sharing her daily struggles with you. It was never the case: her management linked her with those brands, that's why she talked about things like her skin.

That tells you she was never the genuine girl just vlogging her daily life who then happened to grow a following and make a career out of YT. It was always a calculated move to make a career off of this cheery, fit girl persona. YT fame was always her plan.
The only thing that happened as she moved out of her parents' home was that she amped up her 'online positive vibe persona', amped up the equipment that made her video quality better, and got an instagram boyfriend who was happy to be filmed all the time, and all those strategic moves brought more growth to her channel and quadrupled her earnings. Now that fake persona is so OTT that she is a caricature of herself.

You want genuine Sezzy? Look at all the people who have posted on these threads who live near her and have met her. They all say her and Kurt look miserable and never interact with each other but are glued to their phones, she treats staff in cafes and banks terribly, she walks around like a movie star with her hood up and sunglasses on her face like she's avoiding the paps, and she shames her fans for their eating and exercise habits.
That's genuine Sarah. There were posts about this from her first ever meet and greet: at that time she wasn't even this big influenza, yet she had the snarky attitude and ego that she so proudly shows all the time now. That's the real Sezzy. She hid it well at the start, I'll give you that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
View attachment 290714

My comment got featured. Clearly more and more people are becoming wise to this girl. It would be so nice if we could see the number of people lurking here, to see if we are gaining readers with all of scuzzy crap.
You’ve called me out of lurking. Hi everyone. Long time reader. I thought I was the only one who couldn’t believe her BS before I came across this forum. I think I’ll mostly stick to lurking, but just know there’s many of us here!

• Heart
Reactions: 69
Okay i did a little stalk and that baby Fox does swimming lessons with is only 6 months old and bloody adorable. Lol Sarah is probably butthurt that her 'water baby' didnt get moved to an accelerated class

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sorry to repeat myself (for those of you following my rants from the early days) but she was never genuine.
Look back at her old vlogs and see how many undisclosed sponsorships she had when she was in her bedroom in her family home. Just from memory: the gaming app, Adidas, Timberland, ShaSha Food co., iHerb.com, Ebony and Ivory skincare, Blue Dinosaur bars, Tropeaka, White Horse Coffee, the Health food store that she bought her fruit and nut mix from (sorry I forgot the name but she would vlog going and buying her nuts from there). Also the venue and caterers who hosted her first ebook meet and greet were sponsors for ages.
That's just from my (admittedly weak) memory. If I were to watch an old vlog, I have no doubt I could find more undisclosed sponsorships.

She was managed back then by a different team as welll, so this was a career for her from very early on, long before she quit uni to make it official. At that point she was earning so much that uni was a waste of time because she'd never earn that much as a teacher.

So, she always knew she was making a career out of YT. She got management early on. She always earned very good money from it- even when she was living with her parents. Nothing she vlogged has ever been as spontaneous and random as it looked- every video had a hidden sponsorship in it. As a result, every video was strategic. Her skincare advice was to push iHerb and Ebody/Ivory. It wasn't really the products she used. Her snacks weren't what she wanted to eat (blue dino and shasha snacks), she was being paid to say they were. And this was when she was in Uni, in her bedroom at home with her parents. There was nothing genuine, although the context made it appear that there was this young girl just sharing her daily struggles with you. It was never the case: her management linked her with those brands, that's why she talked about things like her skin.

That tells you she was never the genuine girl just vlogging her daily life who then happened to grow a following and make a career out of YT. It was always a calculated move to make a career off of this cheery, fit girl persona. YT fame was always her plan.
The only thing that happened as she moved out of her parents' home was that she amped up her 'online positive vibe persona', amped up the equipment that made her video quality better, and got an instagram boyfriend who was happy to be filmed all the time, and all those strategic moves brought more growth to her channel and quadrupled her earnings. Now that fake persona is so OTT that she is a caricature of herself.

You want genuine Sezzy? Look at all the people who have posted on these threads who live near her and have met her. They all say her and Kurt look miserable and never interact with each other but are glued to their phones, she treats staff in cafes and banks terribly, she walks around like a movie star with her hood up and sunglasses on her face like she's avoiding the paps, and she shames her fans for their eating and exercise habits.
That's genuine Sarah. There were posts about this from her first ever meet and greet: at that time she wasn't even this big influenza, yet she had the snarky attitude and ego that she so proudly shows all the time now. That's the real Sezzy. She hid it well at the start, I'll give you that.
Do you know who was her former manager / company that she worked with during this time? Would be curious to look at the management company etc of who was behind the development of this persona back then, given how successful them moulding her was

Reactions: 7
Do you know who was her former manager / company that she worked with during this time? Would be curious to look at the management company etc of who was behind the development of this persona back then, given how successful them moulding her was
I wish I could remember. I just noticed one day that the info had been erased from her YT channel. The management team email was listed under every video in the early days, then suddenly it was just her PO Box listed and her email for PR freebies to be sent to her, no management info.
Perhaps someone else who followed her early on can remember the agency's name?

Reactions: 4
Reckon her and Kurt will breakup?
I think Turd needs to leech on a bit more on Sarah's last 15 mins of fame, since he started Kurt Media he needs her for his portfolio and to show numbers and take off. My reasoning is that they will break up if: Turd's business can thrive without having Sarah attached to any project and if he is not that stupid ( HE IS) and gets her pregnant again. if they another baby he will need to be with Sarah for the rest of their miserable lives.

Reactions: 17
But I think that's why she is addressing her OG subscribers all the time recently. People are tired of the ads and sponsorships and she wants to remind her "loyal fan base" that she can be trusted because she started out as the girl next door with skin problems and relationship drama. Pure manipulation again...

Reactions: 28
So for those of you who don't know about the insta we would post screenshots on before I had crazy stans threaten to call my workplace, stalked Facebook to find my address and threaten to come for my dog... then I took a long break from commenting on here, anyway, it still exists and I just received a message through that acc of a link to a YouTube video that has just been uploaded. It is about the reboot campaign, ive just watched it -

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 68
So for those of you who don't know about the insta we would post screenshots on before I had crazy stans threaten to call my workplace, stalked Facebook to find my address and threaten to come for my dog... then I took a long break from commenting on here, anyway, it still exists and I just received a message through that acc of a link to a YouTube video that has just been uploaded. It is about the reboot campaign, ive just watched it -
I feel like this must have been made by one of the people on here. Thank you for sharing. (y)

And thank you to the person who created this video! It is absolutely perfect and I really appreciate the time and effort you put into it. ❤

Enough of people getting scammed by these selfish pricks. It's time people start paying attention to the big waving red flags.

Side note: I'd completely forgotten about scuzzy's crocodile tears in the apology video. Not a single actual tear dropped but you could easily fall for the fake crying because she's so good at screwing up her face and affecting a sad, emotional voice. :sick:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Omg Fox tipped over from the toddler tower 😱 I’m surprised he hasn’t fallen down from the stairs yet 🙄
Hahaha this is a joke right, how on earth did he tip it over? 😂 Pretty sure he isn’t that strong, or is he some #muscleman

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t believe that people would threaten you and your dog for calling her out yet they still support her after all the awful things she has said and done. And she is branding herself as the poster child for anti bullying. Is she having a laugh?

Reactions: 18
Who made this video? bleeping brilliant!
Her face when she’s looking at the tv when she walks past it....
witch, you need to be slapped! How hurtful to all the people they upset!
What a bleeping mess they both are and the messes they continue to create in their pathetic lives. They need therapy. I imagine they were up until early hours of the morning conjuring up this evil. I’ve said it before. They have somekind of mental issues going on.... victim mentality also.

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
I can’t believe that people would threaten you and your dog for calling her out yet they still support her after all the awful things she has said and done. And she is branding herself as the poster child for anti bullying. Is she having a laugh?
Oh yes, I had all sorts of weird and wonderful hate messages back when I would breakdown her manipulative behaviour on GG.
It was truly shocking the number of people wishing serious illness and death to myself or my family members. They were often quite detailed about it.
I used to wonder how they thought it was okay to send such vile messages. On top of that, I always picture these people being teenagers which made it even sadder. Sarah- the princess of positive tribes- has harvested a very ugly culture of online bullying insidiously with her messaging, constantly acting like a victim, and her very clever weaponizing of her stans when she wants them to do her dirty work for her (like when she sent them after Kurt when he attended a wedding, or after Hawaiian Airlines for a delayed flight).
Charming, isn't it? :censored:

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Oh yes, I had all sorts of weird and wonderful hate messages back when I would breakdown her manipulative behaviour on GG.
It was truly shocking the number of people wishing serious illness and death to myself or my family members. They were often quite detailed about it.
I used to wonder how they thought it was okay to send such vile messages. On top of that, I always picture these people being teenagers which made it even sadder. Sarah- the princess of positive tribes- has harvested a very ugly culture of online bullying insidiously with her messaging, constantly acting like a victim, and her very clever weaponizing of her stans when she wants them to do her dirty work for her (like when she sent them after Kurt when he attended a wedding, or after Hawaiian Airlines for a delayed flight).
Charming, isn't it? :censored:
Omg I remember this, and then the peachy pink, holistic health, domestic princess got to go in the virgin lounge for free because she’s just so fantastic and special 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.