Sarah's Day #11 Self-promotion, accountability not a notion,my sPesHuL kid loves the ocean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her stories today she says that new gross cream of hers smells like a strawberry donut... but liKe A HeAltHy dOnUt!
What the actual duck! She's at the point now where she can't put cream on herself that smells like a real sugary donut, NO it HAS to be a healthy donut 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 88
"My nuuu cream smells like a strawberry donut.... I mean like a Healthy strawberry donut"

WTF. Now smelling food needs to be 'healthy'.

This girl needs help.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
WHEN does she shave her legs??? She doesn't even shower!!!
Also , the relationship she has with Kurt is very weird for such a young couple. They look too much like mates or siblings. I can't imagine them even kissing.
Kurt can only stand her because he is a chill person. But possibly, one day he will have enough.

Reactions: 21
Oh my god can she get off her high horse about this Fox and water bullshit. He’s an infant child, he’s going to have energy, he’s going to love picking up and touching things, he’s going to be hungry and for god sake he might like playing in water.

“He LovES AnY FoRm Of WaTEr EvEn PuDdLEs, RaIN and ESPECIALLY the OcEaN” oh shut up, you forcefully stuffed him into an ill-fitting wettie that left awful zipper marks on his skin and dunked him in at the white-wash. Oh yeah he’s practically Kelly freakin Slater already.

I just hope the poor child is allowed an ounce of self expression to be himself..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Oh my god can she get off her high horse about this Fox and water bullshit. He’s an infant child, he’s going to have energy, he’s going to love picking up and touching things, he’s going to be hungry and for god sake he might like playing in water.

“He LovES AnY FoRm Of WaTEr EvEn PuDdLEs, RaIN and ESPECIALLY the OcEaN” oh shut up, you forcefully stuffed him into an ill-fitting wettie that left awful zipper marks on his skin and dunked him in at the white-wash. Oh yeah he’s practically Kelly freakin Slater already.

I just hope the poor child is allowed an ounce of self expression to be himself..

I can't wait for him to actually start talking and make look Sarah bad when he refuses to do all these things that according to Sarah he loves , including eating her disgusting food

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I’m reading a book at the moment and thought about Tropeka and Sarah’s Cookie Dough “natural flavour” protein powder when I read this. She’s a liar and a con artist.

“Moving down, you’ll see the ubiquitous “natural flavors.” “Natural flavors” are made in labs.

According to the FDA, since they are derived from naturally occurring substances, they can be legally termed “natural.” The purpose of natural flavors is flavoring, not nutrition.

Next you’ll see the ingredient, “Spice.” Hello?! What spice? No one really knows except the food manufacturer. By law, food companies can use “spice” or “spices” in the same way they use the term “natural flavors” to disguise a whole host of chemicals.

Food companies do this to not only hide their chemical concoctions from the public but also to hide them from their competitors.

Make no mistake about it—these chemical formulas are big business. Really big business. And the food industry wants to keep their formulas a secret as much as possible. Deceptive labeling is the way they do this.”

Reactions: 29
Spotted someone wearing Sezzy racist campaign leggings in public. How do people buy her tit and support such a horrible person.

Reactions: 16
I’m reading a book at the moment and thought about Tropeka and Sarah’s Cookie Dough “natural flavour” protein powder when I read this. She’s a liar and a con artist.

“Moving down, you’ll see the ubiquitous “natural flavors.” “Natural flavors” are made in labs.

According to the FDA, since they are derived from naturally occurring substances, they can be legally termed “natural.” The purpose of natural flavors is flavoring, not nutrition.

Next you’ll see the ingredient, “Spice.” Hello?! What spice? No one really knows except the food manufacturer. By law, food companies can use “spice” or “spices” in the same way they use the term “natural flavors” to disguise a whole host of chemicals.

Food companies do this to not only hide their chemical concoctions from the public but also to hide them from their competitors.

Make no mistake about it—these chemical formulas are big business. Really big business. And the food industry wants to keep their formulas a secret as much as possible. Deceptive labeling is the way they do this.”
This is very true. I can’t for the life of me remember how recently shared an Instagram story/post about how “natural flavors” are a compound of up to 300 chemical ingredients. Now, me myself don’t care too much but try to avoid it because I’m vegan and natural flavoring/coloring is often where animal products are hidden without a note on the package. But sissy only cares about the word natural in there, I bet she’s never questioned Tropeaka about this. I have, once, purely out of curiosity but my comment got deleted (shocking).

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Gosh she just plugs one product after another. Obnoxious. Every few hours there's a new product advertisement on her stories. Who can even follow her anymore? It's literarily all she talks about, except once or twice a week there's a realisation that she is such a boss babe and an amazing mom and fox loves anything ocean related.
Someone called her out over on Chloe and Mitch's most recent YouTube video.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Must have been a ’mum day’ she only had time to plug one product.

I think her new ’Social Blade’ follows are from the a pondered work out posts she’s been doing. I don't follow her on my business account and I get those sponsered (she's paid for the ad) posts today. I was click on it, so she has to pay lol

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The way she started saying in her stories (and then she cut it off LOL) that she smacks that cream onto her cleavage to have her collarbones popping hahahaha

p.s. I feel like she posts Fox on insta just to boost engagement - pictures with/of Fox get waaaaay more likes and comments than any other crap she puts out there. Sad.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
p.s. I feel like she posts Fox on insta just to boost engagement - pictures with/of Fox get waaaaay more likes and comments than any other crap she puts out there. Sad.
Agreed. I bet if she had known how much her channel would benefit from her having a baby she would have gotten pregnant way sooner. I honestly think Fox has saved her brand this year. Without him to deflect and paint her as a victim because ShE's JuSt A mUm she would have tanked ages ago.

And now she knows the power having a baby has given her you can tell she's strategically planning out future pregnancies to eek out every last drop of engagement. Once the cooking project is released, and then the business contract wedding next year, the only big thing left to hype up is another pregnancy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
EC8E8C23-9DEC-4A4A-B353-4E9E03C14177.jpeg

I feel like this is her only facial movement / expression and it’s horrible ...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.