Sarah's Day #11 Self-promotion, accountability not a notion,my sPesHuL kid loves the ocean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Closed my laptop and set up a watermelon party”

What watermelon party? You put down a blanket and fed your kid? Sick party mate.

• Haha
Reactions: 97
“Closed my laptop and set up a watermelon party”

What watermelon party? You put down a blanket and fed your kid? Sick party mate.
All of their imaginary friends were probably there praising them on how they are #goalsssss

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I seriously can't deal with her calling it a watermelon party :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Oh my god, it cracks me up. It just makes her sound so lame. She obviously does nothing with the kid so the one time she does do something she has to do a photoshoot and call it party. Just pathetic!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Wow that video!!! Whoever created it, thank you! Every one of her stans needs to watch that. 🙌

motherhood is the most important thing to you? Are you sure it’s not money, an aesthetic house, your products you just slap your name on, or being “YouTube’s Holistic Health Princess”?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What really got me in this morning's rants, it was another subtle dig at mums (parents) who have to put their children in daycare. Paraphrasing here but "I don't want to put him in daycare because I want to be an attentive mum" wow!

Another paraphrase "he doesn't need daycare, he is learning so much from me and Kurt". That kid can't say anything but I'm sure he can take a great mirror selfie 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
I can just imagine any potential client Kurt has, he'll try to put a dirt bike in the campaign. "I reckon it will look siiiiick"

• Haha
Reactions: 43
What really got me in this morning's rants, it was another subtle dig at mums (parents) who have to put their children in daycare. Paraphrasing here but "I don't want to put him in daycare because I want to be an attentive mum" wow!

Another paraphrase "he doesn't need daycare, he is learning so much from me and Kurt". That kid can't say anything but I'm sure he can take a great mirror selfie 🙄
Mothers who use childcare services are no less 'attentive'. The comfort and wellbeing of their child is not diminished by accessing all the support they can get. You can't do it alone, and not everyone has the same family/social resources they need to get through what is already a difficult role. Implying that this makes a mother inadequate is foul. A mother's mental health is paramount to that of her child, so if she isn't looking after herself, it has long-term negative impacts on the child.

Let's call this what it really is: You want to isolate your child from outside influences that diminish your own very restrictive ideas. Heaven forbid Focean (love it!) eats something that's forbidden from your diet, or learns to play and interact with people outside his socioeconomic bubble. That environment is essential for developing skills in problem-solving, language, social literacy, creativity, and self-expression. Focean not only needs that, he deserves an education beyond what you believe your limited life experience can give him. He needs the space to develop an identity that doesn't revolve around YOU.

Really, pull your head in, Sarah, it's like you DON'T want followers.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Agree with all the comments about daycare. Sarah always seems to brag that someone else will just, ‘look after him’. There is zero humility or acknowledgement of the great privilege she has in an authentic and meaningful way.

I’m sure she always gets sooooo many comments on this 🙄. More like a frequent reader here. I’m assuming it’s not just a matter of trust and convenience, more like they would have to pay 100% out of pocket and she doesn’t want to spend the $120-$200 per day.

Reactions: 24
I unfollowed Sarah quite a few months ago now and I just had a quick scan of her Instagram and I can’t believe how BORING it is. If she’s not shilling some product she’s whacked her name on, she’s posting some crappy workout routine that promotes “fat blasting”, or she’s complaining about finding a work/life balance. Does she not have any creativity or drive to do something better? How do people not get bored of the content?

Reactions: 39
If she had a watermelon party (last Wednesday she made a big deal about it), I have a festival with my son everyday.

It’s been raining in Sydney all fuckin week!!!

She wants her stans to tell her what a amazing mum she is and what a great job she is doing.

The child care tit his not vaccinated that is why stop playing Sezzy darl we aren’t dumb.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Sarah cant really call herself a youtuber anymore, and less and less of an "instagram Influencer". There is something going on, she is becoming less and less involved in both platforms. Either she is no longer inspired to put the work in where she cant make a quick buck or she is becoming overwhelmed with the criticism. As soon as she is no longer the flavour of the hour I can just see her life crumbling around her. Brands will let her go, Spons will disappear. Not having the consistent large income, their lifestyle will no longer be sustainable. Their relationship will crumble when they are no longer HuStLiNg all day every day together. When Focean has to go to school and Scuzz doesnt have her thumb on his forehead. Nothing about her is sustainable and will all crumble.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
How does she get away with not saying #spon or #ad with tropeaka? I've always had a feeling that maybe she is somehow in the company?

Reactions: 16
I unfollowed Sarah quite a few months ago now and I just had a quick scan of her Instagram and I can’t believe how BORING it is. If she’s not shilling some product she’s whacked her name on, she’s posting some crappy workout routine that promotes “fat blasting”, or she’s complaining about finding a work/life balance. Does she not have any creativity or drive to do something better? How do people not get bored of the content?
Agree. I could sit here and list off a lot of ideas for good fun content for her but I won’t because it’s free ideas

Sarah cant really call herself a youtuber anymore, and less and less of an "instagram Influencer". There is something going on, she is becoming less and less involved in both platforms. Either she is no longer inspired to put the work in where she cant make a quick buck or she is becoming overwhelmed with the criticism. As soon as she is no longer the flavour of the hour I can just see her life crumbling around her. Brands will let her go, Spons will disappear. Not having the consistent large income, their lifestyle will no longer be sustainable. Their relationship will crumble when they are no longer HuStLiNg all day every day together. When Focean has to go to school and Scuzz doesnt have her thumb on his forehead. Nothing about her is sustainable and will all crumble.
I think she is turning Sarah’s Day into a brand, not being an influencer. Grace Beverly (formerly GeacefitUK) is trying to do this now with Tala and Shreddy. The app, Sunnee, will be Sarah’s attempt at this switch. I just don’t think she can successfully do this. The Keep It Cleaner girls have really been the successful ones to do this, and I just think they are smarter and more authentic in their approach

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Agree. I could sit here and list off a lot of ideas for good fun content for her but I won’t because it’s free ideas

I think she is turning Sarah’s Day into a brand, not being an influencer. Grace Beverly (formerly GeacefitUK) is trying to do this now with Tala and Shreddy. The app, Sunnee, will be Sarah’s attempt at this switch. I just don’t think she can successfully do this. The Keep It Cleaner girls have really been the successful ones to do this, and I just think they are smarter and more authentic in their approach
I agree - I don't get why she decided to go that route with cooking app. Anything else would have made more sense. On the other hand, she does have a huge following so she for sure will make tons of $$$ on the launch.

Reactions: 7
Honestly... HOW many times is she going to say she has a great work life balance?

Sarah.
You.
Don't.
& if you did, you shouldn't have to write multiple posts about it.
That caption. Wow. How far up her own arse can one get. Instead of a nice caption about her son its alllllll about herself, how amazing she is. She just can't help herself can she?

Mate, I feed my son watermelon everyday and we dont call it a "watermelon party". 🤦‍♀️😂

That kid needs some serious interaction/play dates and new experiences.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Sales must REALLY be low if she's actually reposting girls stories of their purchases, not sure I have ever seen her do this?

• Heart
Reactions: 47
A bit off topic maybe but I really feel like there are so many more people here now! I was here when the initial transition from GG started and most posts would get around 10 likes or so whereas now the threads are moving super fast and there are more and more people liking each other's posts. I've stopped watching her stories a few weeks back because it is absolutely toxic for me but I'm glad a lot of people are seeing right through her bullshit. I definitely think she'd plateaued for a while in terms of popularity but now looks like it's already starting to go downhill for her. About freakin time

Reactions: 49
Sales must REALLY be low if she's actually reposting girls stories of their purchases, not sure I have ever seen her do this?
Actually seeing clothes on other people makes it somehow look even worse? Like without all photoshop and light etc looks so cheap yucky!

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.