Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GPort

VIP Member
Wow, a military dad getting the opportunity to have a whole uninterrupted day with both of his children, no school runs, no clubs, no work...nothing and he doesn’t seize it! I bet he’ll be taking Isla out to soft play and Costa while poor little Lachlan is in nursery all day.

Rob has been away quite a lot in Lachlan’s short little life, he’s missed Christmas and birthdays and all sorts. I really can’t believe he isn’t taking the chance to spend some quality time with both the children.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
All that waffle on her grid last night....

excuse me while I unroll my eyes from the back of my head.....

She just doesn’t get it, does she?

he’s not “spirited” (which is just another way of saying he’s badly behaved) he’s a normal 3 year old boy who doesn’t get any attention from his parents, who is left in nursery for 90% of his life, who plays second fiddle to
His bratty older sister and who is used for Instagram content by his mother. The poor boy is treated as an inconvenience, as a second thought. It’s so obvious that it’s practically written in neon signs!!!!!
No amount of sanctimonious, passive aggressive bullshit on Instagram is going to
Change the fact that they treat him differently to Isla and not in a good way.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Rob is only just turned 33.....?

What.the.fuck.

He looks about 10 years older....,

Someone’s had a hard paper round.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

GPort

VIP Member
She’s such a fool.
I have lived locally to her for years. It’s so obvious where she lives, works, the schools, nursery, dance, gymnastics everything! I know it because I recognise it because SHE HAS SHOWN US! Does she think that no one in her town uses Instagram? Covering the logo on uniform does nothing if there’s only one school that wears those colours. She did a bloody M&S advert of Isla in school uniform 🙄
She stories Lachlan in the car park IN FRONT of his nursery which is also used by the community for other purposes...many people have been there and will recognise it.
I feel awkward as fuck seeing Isla around knowing what pyjamas she wore last night, what she had for dinner, what her room looks like etc.

the thing that always gets me about these YouTubers that cry troll is that they say “the trolls are mothers themselves” as if it’s a bad thing. Mothers on the internet are more concerned about your kids safety than you are, Sarah! It’s not the mothers that I’d be worried about, I think their motives aren’t sinister or bad in any way. I’d be worried about the ones that don’t post on tattle but just watch and know all these details anyway.

These kids don’t know what the fuck their mums have done putting them out there like this.

CONSENT > CONTENT!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21

frostily

VIP Member
Omg "sorry for radio silence"
There was a three hour gap between stories 😂 I don't think anyone was concerned 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Why does she insist on calling the cats Poes? It’s Puss you d*ck.
I don’t even know what Poes is? Never heard it before!!

ETA: wait it’s the bloody Dutch version of puss. Because she lived in Holland, just incase she hadn’t shoehorned in that banal fact enough over the years....

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Popper

VIP Member
So so strange that she made a comment on Sunday evening about how lucky Dada (🤢) and Isla had a day off on Monday but her and poor Lachlan still had to get up for work and nursery. Does she not realise that her son is 3 and not going to work to earn a wage so a day off to spend with his Dad is more than ok!
She acknowledged that it was rubbish that L had to get up for nursery while his sister had a day off yet she didn’t for a second think to keep him off. 😡 she is horrible

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
So Rob picks Isla up on a Friday afternoon and they go off on a “date” ———— when does Rob ever spend any time with Lachlan, one to one??????

it’s just ludicrous. Pick Isla up and PICK LACHLAN UP AT THE SAME TIME!!!!!! ACTUALLY PARENT BOTH OF YOUR CHILDREN INSTEAD OF CONSTANTLY IGNORING YOU SON AND TRYING TO PRETEND HE DOESNT EXIST!

What is wrong with them????????

why does Isla need to be taken out every Friday afternoon for a cake? Why can’t they see that they spend no time at all with Lachlan in any way, shape or form. He’s constantly being left at nursery and when he is at home he’s ignored or excluded from whatever the 3 of them are doing. That poor boy is going to grow up with so many issues because he’s not being properly looked after by either of his parents.

• Heart

Greendream

And I’m just sat here wondering if all that happened - why on gods green earth would you still carry on and Update an app hourly, overshare your day, your children, your husband, everything ... for money? It’s just GREED. She doesn’t have a story or a purpose she isn’t highlighting anything or helping others. She’s on Instagram for herself. And designer bags.

if social services had been involved in my life I’d be mortified, I certainly wouldn’t carry on exposing their childhoodor constantly moaning about my son- it’s odd anyway if that actually happened why hasn’t she tried harder with Lachlan, shes living under a rock (or Botox) doesn’t see what everyone else sees!!!

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
“Oh, Lachlan doesn’t want to be filmed so I’m filming Daddy instead..... oh you DO want to be filmed Lachlan!!!”

No. Sarah. For gods sake you dopey bint, the kid doesn’t want to be filmed - he wants some genuine attention from his parents. Not for the camera. Are you really so incapable of parenting him that you need to constantly hide behind your phone when you are with him? It’s disgusting. Put your bloody phone away, why are you filming this? Like, seriously- ask yourself why? No one is remotely interested in seeing you and your gormless husband and your half drunk coffee in costa. Honestly- no one cares. Focus your attention on your CHILD, not on your bloody phone and not on a bunch of random strangers on the internet that you don’t even know.?

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Peachbomb

VIP Member
Listen Sarah, listening to kids doing reading books is right up there with swimming lessons on the torture scale, nobody gives a fuck about anybody else’s kid reading, it’s hard enough sitting through your own.
You don’t need to story everything.

Other people’s kids: not that cute 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Bobinsky

She treats nursery like its compulsory. It's not school Sarah, you wont get into trouble if your dont send him.

Bobinsky

Rob is away for 6 months in a few weeks time. You'd think he would be soaking up every moment with BOTH of his kids.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Robs gone to collect Isla from school, he lives doing it, he picks her up and they go to costa (yawn) and spend some time together

I usually join them but I’ve got soooooooooo much to do (proceeds to list a load of crap that she really doesn’t need to do)

not a single mention of LACHLAN
helloooooooo Sarah - you know, your SON
Is picking him up from nursery not on anyone’s list of things to do? Rob doesn’t fancy collecting BOTH of his children and taking THEM BOTH for a cake? No. Course not.

FUCKING TWATS

Reactions: 17

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Looking for tips to keep Lachlan sitting at the table during meal times????

PUT YOUR PHONE AWAY. He’s playing up because he thinks he’s meant to perform in front of the camera like you do Sarah. Put your phone away in your bedroom and actually sit down with your family and interact with them. Engage with your son. Help him eat his meal. Actually allow the kid to sit with you at dinner time and give him a plate of food - who cares if he’s had a sandwich at nursery! Just INCLUDE him.

• Heart

Cookiesncream

It’s taken so much for me to press the post button of this photo....
Coming from the woman who wears a crop top at every opportunity on her insta stories.

Also, if it’s that hard for you to post that photo, just don’t post it? It’s not like it’s a lovely photo of you and the kids that you dont want your body hang ups to ruin. It’s a crap photo of your belly button and your jean imprint. Nobody cares. Nobody wants to see it. You’re literally just using it as an excuse to get your belly out to fish for compliments.

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
She has sprayed air freshener around and commented that it’s supposed to smell of citrus but it’s more like orange, erm last time I checked orange was a citrus fruit 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Is she seriously that stupid that she can’t see why the sleep routine has gone completely belly up?!!!!

You’ve put the 2 kids in a room together when they were both used to being in a room on thier own and your trying to put 2 kids to bed at the same time, in bunk beds. One child is older than the other so her needs are different from his.

put Lachlan back into his own room. Do a proper evening routine - give him something to EAT!!!!!!! Let him wind down. A drink of milk. Warm bath. Into bed for a story with mum or dad and then lights off. Same for Isla just slightly later and in her own room!!!!!

the evenings in their house always look chaotic and not relaxed in anyway. The kids always seem to be charging around the house at bedtime instead of it being a quiet time before bed.

Honestly. Complaining about a situation that they have created and that was completely avoidable. Idiots.

• Heart
Reactions: 16