Sarah - This Mama Life #4 Stands like a man, whilst grinning for the ‘gram’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off to get her nails done again. Thursday are for getting her nails done isnt it? She just uses the 'work' excuse so she doesnt have to have L!
Exactly! Most of her YouTube videos are weekend vlogs anyway and she does the editing in the evenings so it’s not like she needs a whole day to film content.
I know these instamums always bang on about all the emails they have to do but seriously, how long can that really take?

Thursdays are Sarah’s day off work and day off family.

Even more reason why she doesn’t need a whole bloody office to herself!

Reactions: 3
Exactly! Most of her YouTube videos are weekend vlogs anyway and she does the editing in the evenings so it’s not like she needs a whole day to film content.
I know these instamums always bang on about all the emails they have to do but seriously, how long can that really take?

I think Monday - Friday are day off from family for her - or mostly from L the poor kid.

Oh I don’t believe the bull tit about emails - Has she even started using her girl boss office yet?

I had been expecting a Big Reveal if her home office. I am pleased that sharing a bedroom appears to be working for the children but honestly, people run entire businesses from their kitchen table!

Reactions: 5

Imagine the majority of bosses wouldn’t be very happy if all your work day consisted of was sending emails. Grinds my gears they act so hard done by when most of their audience are working mothers who have to struggle to juggle everything.

Reactions: 3
She has sprayed air freshener around and commented that it’s supposed to smell of citrus but it’s more like orange, erm last time I checked orange was a citrus fruit 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Does this mean theyre gonna have to reheat the sausage and mash? Or eat it cold? 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Im sat here with my godson watching tele and ive realised whos attitude Isla's reminds of. Peppa pigs 😂 theyve both got an attitude that stinks!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What the duck does that household eat?!

where’s the veg? Why is it in bowls? What actually is it?

so many questions

• Haha
Another exciting trip to Costa for L! Jeez woman, take him to the park, feed some ducks, do something that's not costa!

Reactions: 4
Could Rob not have cooked those bowls of crap fresh at tea time? Would have made them slightly more appetising? Well, maybe not. What’s with the baby bowls?

Could Rob not have cooked those bowls of crap fresh at tea time? Would have made them slightly more appetising? Well, maybe not. What’s with the baby bowls?
I'm wondering the same, why can't he stick some sausages in the oven 😂

Sausages and mash, a perfectly acceptable meal to cook for your family except it usually comes with a side of broccoli, peas, carrots or ANY kind of vegetable!!

And what is with this families aversion to gravy? Surely they’re not just going to cover that in ketchup as well.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
In her weekend vlog, eating separate food from the rest of her family. Declaring she isn't allowed to have a take away - alarm bells are ringing so loudly that her food issues are well and truly not resolved.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Sausages and mash, a perfectly acceptable meal to cook for your family except it usually comes with a side of broccoli, peas, carrots or ANY kind of vegetable!!

And what is with this families aversion to gravy? Surely they’re not just going to cover that in ketchup as well.
I’m really confused - why can’t Rob make tea?! If it’s only sausage and mash. I don’t understaaaaannnnndddd her. I’m also northern and that meal without gravy is all kinds of wrong.!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This family are beyond weird.

why the duck can’t Rob-nice-but-dim cook a few sausages?! Or, seeing as Sarah was “batch cooking” all afternoon - why didn’t she just make a family meal, like a curry, or spaghetti bolognese, or chilli, or stew.... make a big pot and then there’s dinner ready for the family later on. Instead of cooking sausages in the middle of the day and then what, microwaving them later?

they are just very very very weird people. And yes, she is 100% still in the clutches of an ED. No doubt about it.

Reactions: 11
Also “batch cooking” unless it was already put away does not describe one small pot in my childless world 😂 you’ve cooked one meal (which is fine?!?), surely?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
This family are beyond weird.

why the duck can’t Rob-nice-but-dim cook a few sausages?! Or, seeing as Sarah was “batch cooking” all afternoon - why didn’t she just make a family meal, like a curry, or spaghetti bolognese, or chilli, or stew.... make a big pot and then there’s dinner ready for the family later on. Instead of cooking sausages in the middle of the day and then what, microwaving them later?

they are just very very very weird people. And yes, she is 100% still in the clutches of an ED. No doubt about it.
Because he is a man and in Mama/dada world that means no cooking or cleaning, that’s for Mama’s only.
Like really long hair, which girls must have.
And ballet.

Unless you are buggering off for me time with “the girls” for a few days, then it’s fine.

(Disclaimer: this is not how I feel, I’m all about equals)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.