Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Greendream

What a set of cunts. The fact he steals food cos they don’t offer him a plate. He will of eaten 2 hours ago. Why can’t he have a small plate of food?
Also they must all be related to me fucking bean because they all look, act awkward and talk like him. Set of fucking idiots.
Poor Lachlan. Gets sent to bed because he’s hungry. He’s THREE, ffs give him some supper you fucking self obsessed, food hitler. It’s okay for little miss Botox face she’s had her snacks from Costa with princess eyelahhhhhhh - ameelllliiiaaaaaaaaa.
Honestly they are the WORST. She doesn’t deserve to abuses her kids and use them to gain money she isn’t even catering for their basic needs.

• Sad
Reactions: 14

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Is this on Instagram or YouTube? As there’s no video on Insta about Tattle!
it’s her latest You Tube video.

It’s the same drivel she came out with a few months back when she did her last video talking about tattle.

really makes me laugh, she has the cheek to claim that comments on tattle are cause for concern regarding security and locations of the kids scgool/nursery being known.... erm Sarah - you are the one who films yourself and your kids on the school walk/drop off! You put the information out online. You are the one compromising the privacy of your family on the daily.

also the guff about “you only see less than 5 minutes of our day” well yes, perhaps that’s the case. But when you are uploading to Instagram in real time on a daily basis, at various times of the day, it very quickly builds up into a complete picture. I think she’s delusional if she honestly believes that she hardly shares anything online.

also, Sarah,nobody has ever called you fat on this forum, that I can recall. Stop lying.

• Heart

Cookiesncream

What a surprise... Lachlan doesn’t enjoy the family evening meal. Because he’s never bloody included in them Monday to Friday!!

And Sarah here’s a tip for bedtimes with kids that share a room.... don’t be a spoilt brat insisting you need an office, forcing your two kids to share a room. It’s not like they’re particularly close in age. Their bedtime needs are obviously very different, so clearly it’s going to be challenging and disruptive.

But don’t worry, I’m sure that IkAYA clad boss babe office will make great insta content when it’s done, so totally worth disrupting your children’s bedtimes for.

Popper

VIP Member
The sleep app telling the kids, “ you are safe and protected while you sleep here.” While their own Mother films them and shares a video of them sleeping in their “safe, private space” with thousands of strangers. Some of whom will unfortunately watch the footage of her kids that SHE shares, for disgusting reasons.
Oh the irony.

she is letting those kids down so badly. Please sarah, if you read here, consider keeping your children safe and stop filming them for strangers to watch. It’s sick that making money out of them is more important that her kid’s safety and mental health.

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Even when she is saying something positive about Lachlan she still can't help herself with the slight dig. 'for once' or 'for a change' he isn't kicking off. I don't think she realises she does it. She obviously thinks that he is much more hard work than Isla when personally I think it has more to do with the fact she has never taken the time to get to know him.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Loves both of her children equally, apparently, yet treats them completely differently and does everything she possibly can to spend the least amount of time with Lachlan and is constantly moaning about him....

Cool story Sarah.

Reactions: 13

GiggleBee

VIP Member
my children’s private nursery if you don’t attend you still have to pay for the placement day. Ours is £57 a day so a lot to lose if they’re poorly or holiday or choosing not to go in. But again not compulsory.
She brought a bag in the sale for £800 im sure she can afford to pay one days nursery fees even if he isn't attending.
The memories he would of made with Isla and Rob are priceless and its sad neither parent is allowing him to make these memories.
Theyre only so little for a small amount of time and in 18 months school will be compulsory for him and they wont have the time to make the memories like they do now. Both sre completely selfish parents.

• Wow

Fathead

VIP Member
He definitely did, but I cant make out what it is that he says
I hope he said shove it up
Your arse in a really thick Scottish accent, they are after spending some time up here hopefully he heard what real and not made up accents sound like 😂

• Haha

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Whenever she films the kids, particularly at meal times or before bedtime, it’s obvious how there is absolutely no routine, structure or any discipline in that house at all. The kids both just seem to act up all the time and Rob sits there like a gormless plank and Sarah’s there with her fucking phone out filming it. They are bloody useless parents.

she needs to turn her phone off and put the damn thing away in a drawer until the kids are fed & in bed. She’s got her phone grafted to her hand. Why is she sitting there at meal times filming them? No wonder he’s acting up and showing off- he’s performing for the camera which is what he sees his mother doing all the time!!!!

GPort

VIP Member
Gosh, I really wish my “mamalife” looked a bit more like hers...another night eating out! Honestly, who can actually relate to her at all anymore? She’s always out doing things for herself ... much more single life than mama life.

Popper

VIP Member
Her kids really aren’t the insta worthy ones she wanted, are they? It’s all so forced. Just leave them alone and stop getting them to pose and perform

FraggleRock

VIP Member
Laughing at the passive aggressive posts in her stories about strangers on the internet saying negative things, so obvious she reads here! But if you choose to put your entire life on the internet for all to see, and purely for financial gain don’t complain when people pick up on things, and voice their opinions on you!

• Heart

Popper

VIP Member
“He’s using this as an excuse to not sit up at the table”

of course he is you knob! You are filming him, so he thinks he should dance about and act silly for the camera. Put your phone down and eat your dinner with your family. She has real problems, she’s always got to show everyone that she’s having a different dinner. Rob needs to stop stuffing his face with ham and tomato sauce and help her Sort her problems out.

• Heart
  • Haha

Bobinsky

Rob Is a fucking disgrace too. He's had plenty of opportunities when hes had time off after deployment to keep Lachlan off nursery and take him out. They make me feel physically sick. What on earth has that little boy done to them for them to treat him so disgracefully? To think theres people out there desperate for children and they treat Lachlan like such an inconvenience. I cannot stand Sarah or Rob. They are horrific.

Greendream

Imagine having a box of biscuits and a chocolate cake your son isn’t really allowed to eat out and staring him right in the face and ragging the biscuits out of his hand so he doesn’t eat them 🤯

for fucks sake that family is Disgraceful.
I understand they can’t have every bit of food Lachlanfied but don’t just have It out and expect him not to be all over it. Poor kid, must be torture. Most parents would wait till later to eat that so it’s not rubbing his nose in it or at least give him his own little plate of treats. He’s THREE for fucks sake

Not to mention He probably ate his tea around 4pm like most nurseries do and doesn’t seem to get supper or anything whilst the 3 of them sit down and eat together

Imagine being such a selfish self entitled fuck you sit in your car for ages instead of picking your son up instead.

The scruffiest looking children on Instagram. Bad clothes, bad hair. The Moaniest most selfish mother. Greedy, ad glorified, shite content that consists of moaning about marriage quarters, wasting money on fast food and Costa whilst seemingly never actually spending quality time with her children who she has made all her money from. Hilarious.

• Heart

saywhaaat

She seems so desperate for Isla to look like her. The constant twinning, matching hair and the recent insta pick of them ‘bun twins’!! Is she trying to be Meldrum?
Isla is Rob in a wig.

• Haha

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Their lives are just so weird. She’s wandering around the house/shops/costa/her car with her phone permanently glued to her hand, holding it aloft and talking utter shite into it, she talks at her family through the phone, putting on a constant act and asking inane questions like and making utterly pointless awkward statements like “oh, happy weekend!” To her husband who’s just trying to get a pair of socks or something from his bedroom. She really is a very strange individual. I really don’t understand who she thinks wants to see the majority of the shit she films - boring footage every single day of her kids eating shite for “tea”, her chattering away in her car and her prattling on about fucking Ballet or gymnastics or swimming - it’s so mundane, so boring and just pointless. No one fucking CARES!!!!!!!!

Greendream

Like she came on story’s last night to say how Mondays are always such a rush coz she literally picks the kids up and goes straight back out to her dance class. She doesn’t even see them for her usual hour and they’ll be in bed when she gets back, she’s almost proud of her extra curriculars or why would she story about it all. She actually doesn’t see a problem with anything she does. She’s not a mother she’s a martyr... to herself. Me me me me me.
Poor kids.

rob the knob and Sarah the selfish cunt.

GPort

VIP Member
Sarah’s priorities are so weird. She’ll take the kids out of school and nursery to go to Dubai because it’s so important that they see their dad who works away a lot but she won’t let L have one day off to spend with him?

I guess it’s because L having a day off with Rob won’t make for interesting content.