Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Georgethecat

VIP Member
That poor boy. How can they deny him food every night and get angry when he's taking food , oh it's because it's off their golden child. The fact they said 'stealing' as well. Give him a plate of his own and he won't have to help himself 😫 poor kiddo.

• Sad
Reactions: 16

GPort

VIP Member
She’s teaching him that his hunger is wrong. Jesus, she’s setting him off on such a bad track. Children that age don’t know to lie about wanting food or stealing food. They’re just reacting to the way their body feels and their needs.
Really young children hardly ever overeat or stuff themselves with food. They’re pretty good at self limiting and just reacting to their urges.

I feel so bad for him.

• Sad

Cookiesncream

“Off out in jeans I feel super self conscious in haha!”

Well clearly not that self conscious Sarah hun because you’ve just posted a photo of yourself to 40k people 🙄 her constant fishing for compliments is pathetic! She is literally begging for attention.

My husband is home from a 6month tour, he's a different man after having to scoop up bodies of civilians killed by their own.....but obviously poor Sarah has it harder than anyone 🙄 even though she still got to do everything she wanted too, not as if she had the kids everyday at home....still the same 1hr parenting and packaged dinner a night.

• Sad
  • Wow

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Lachlan tells her he would like some of that massive lasagne that’s cooking in the oven her response????? “You have had tea at nursery so you are ok” I can even 🙄 give the boy some lasagne u weirdo. She obvs leaves him at nursery until the last minute so that they feed him. Do nurseries provide a proper tea? My wee girl’s nursery is more of a snack (wraps, sandwiches, fruit) at about 3.30pm. Wondering if some nurseries do actually provide a substantial meal at actual tea time?
He’s asking for some dinner and she’s refusing to give him any?????!

Sarah - you are a TERRIBLE excuse for a mother. Stop it. Christ it’s no wonder you were reported to the social services. 😡

Mabelrose

VIP Member
I agree with the post about the hospital potentially reporting her, I think if someone on here had they would say? however my question to Sarah is why continue to put yourself and your children through this? You have a good job, Rob has a good job, keep doing YT but leave the kids out of it, but she won’t because she wants the money! So sorry, but exploiting your children and selling their privacy on line for who knows who to look at does, IMO make you a truly awful mother. I don’t even watch her YT vlogs and only really found her through Mrs M, both equally as irritating.

Reactions: 15

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
“Cooking chicken for dinner”

No Sarah. No. That’s a tiny bit of pre-prepared chicken breast that you’ve put in the oven. That would feed 1 adult. Not a family of 4. Why can’t you cook a proper roast chicken dinner for your family?!

No wonder Lachlan doesn’t want it - it looks SHIT. Maybe try cutting up his veg into smaller portions? Where the hell is the gravy? Mashed potato? Broccoli? Yorkshire pudding? Stuffing?

The most pathetic excuse for an evening meal. These two are a bloody joke. She’s setting those 2 kids up for all manner of issues the way she carries on. What an idiot.

Last edited:

Cookiesncream

My heart breaks for Lachlan. She didn’t even do the courtesy of acknowledging him in her stories! Anyone would think she had one child.
Even more of a kick in the teeth that she’s spending time with someone else’s child while choosing to fob her own off.
Also I wish she’d stop calling Isla’s pal her boyfriend. Stop sexualising children! They are a boy and a girl who are friends 🙄

wishes

Why does a grown man need balloons (unnecessary plastic) filled with helium (a finite resource)? I’m no party pooper - honest - I’d just be mortified to be an adult posing with balloons on Instagram. Get a grip.

Chitterchat

VIP Member
Wait wait wait. Yesterday did she take him out of nursery around 3 for his jabs then take him BACK to take Isla ballet? Is that a fucking joke?

• Wow
  • Angry

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Why is she treating her husbands birthday like it’s a child’s birthday? My husband would think I was insane if I got him bloody number balloons and all that shite. He’s a grown man for the love of god, not a 4 year old!!!

• Haha

GPort

VIP Member
Ok guys just in case you forgot: she used to live in London!

Louder for those at the back: SHE USED TO LIVE IN LONDON and misses it loads, just like she misses Scotland and basically anywhere that isn’t the lovely coastal town that she lives in.

• Haha

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
That post is a direct response to what’s being discussed on here.

Sarah, please, go and see your GP and see if they think this is all good times & brewskis yeah? It’s not. You’ve done NOTHING but harp on about this sodding 90 day plan for the last few weeks. You tell us every single day that you are going to do a HIIT workout, you show us every day what tiny portion of food you are allowing yourself to have. You openly said you were doing exercise so that “you were allowed” to eat carbs that day. You went to McDonalds with your family and didn’t eat or drink anything. You have a problem and you desperately need professional help.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Why does she feel the need to regurgitate the same boring chat week in, week out.

We hear the same crap on repeat.

on Wednesday Isla does Ballet. Her friend does Rainbows. The friends Grandmother picks both girls up from school - even though Sarah is sitting in her parked car around the corner. The 4 of them go to Costa. They have a “snack” and they use the toilets to get the girls changed even though there are perfectly adequate changing facilities at the ballet hall....

Who fucking CARES?!!!!!!!!!!! No one!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

LaCrumpet

Chatty Member
I just can’t imagine having 2 kids and allowing one to have a chocolate biscuit but not the other. It’s so cruel. He has absolutely no idea why he isn’t allowed one all he understands is Isla’s allowed one but he isn’t. He must have so much resentment towards her.

• Sad
Reactions: 14

Peachbomb

VIP Member
The poor wee boy, I feel so upset after watching that 😢
If he’s “stealing” food he is hungry! No matter if he had dinner at nursery he is hungry now.
How can they do that?
I could not let any of my children go hungry like that.
And as for calling it stealing, I mean ffs!

• Sad

alexm1993

Chatty Member
How awkward was that bizzare exchange between them?!

“oh hello Robert. Happy weekend!”
“Eh, what? Happy weekend? Thought you said happy new year...?”

so ODD!!!! He looked so bamboozled and clearly couldn’t be arsed with her filming.
I find them the oddest couple. I always wonder how they’ve had 2 children because I can’t imagine them 2 having sex 😂😂 there’s zero chemistry it’s like they don’t know each other!

Elsass

Chatty Member
If someone’s actually made a “malicious” report that’s terrible and unacceptable but more likely it was someone genuinely concerned. And if social services investigated and nothing was amiss, fantastic they did their job and there was a happy ending.

Surely these events would make her rethink putting her kids in such a public place? Nah because brand deals 🙄

• Heart

Cookiesncream

It actually really concerns me how resentful and angry Isla looks when her brother is having a moment of fun with the Robot that she’s not involved in. She can’t cope with him being in the spotlight and not her. As soon as the camera is back on her and she has the robot to herself, she has a huge smug smile on her face. It really doesn’t sit well with me, particularly the fact that Sarah and Rob don’t address it.

GPort

VIP Member
Neglect is such a broad term.

I definitely don’t think she should have ever been reported, that is for sure a giant leap too far, but she can’t say that she meets all of her children’s emotional needs.
Her children clearly are not in any danger and they are looked after adequately by various care providers.

I don’t understand why she would continue to expose her kids this way after the whole social services incident. She doesn’t NEED the money, they already have two wages and low rent.Surely designer bags and Botox appointments just are not worth the pain and the exposure of your children?

It won’t stop. It’ll get worse and the kids will get older and understand more.

When will these mummy floggers realise?

• Heart