Sarah - This Mama Life #4 Stands like a man, whilst grinning for the ‘gram’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is absolutely desperate for everyone to know that she DIDN’T eat the McDonald’s with the rest of the family. She thinks it shows will power. All it shows is how dull her life is. She is so obsessed with her Body Coach plan it’s literally all she has to talk about.
Rob must be incredibly slow to not be alarmed by her behaviours, especially the fact that they’re getting worse/even more obsessive. He’s either dim, genuinely doesn’t care, or behind the scenes they argue a lot over it & there’s tension. I suffered with anorexia 10 years ago and if I so much as say I’m not hungry my husband is asking why. No way would he casually watch me not eating in McDonald’s with zero concern.
This 👆🏻
I would 100% not be getting away with it

Reactions: 3
I don't understand why she can't adapt the Joe Wick's plan for the whole family. His meals are so child friendly.

Personally I think she knows she has a problem with food and is actually crying out for someone to notice. Rob and her parents appear to have blinkers on when it comes to Sarah's behaviour, preferring to ignore it rather than get her the help she needs.

Isn't it a worry that it's the so called trolls on tattle that are more concerned than her own family.

Reactions: 8
her content is dire. Esp the kids doing basic things like playing with a toy sword. 🙄 the way she finds everything they do “hysterical” is so weird. And when she’s like, look rob, look how funny our kids are! It’s even more annoying. Isla comes across as very bratty
She hardly sees them so the things most parents see daily are rare to her which is why they're funny ect I think.

Glitter everywhere for a brand job. 🙄 she doesn’t even do crafts with her kids unless she’s getting paid for it!

Reactions: 4
Glitter everywhere for a brand job. 🙄 she doesn’t even do crafts with her kids unless she’s getting paid for it!
She didnt even have to put it was a brand deal, we would of all known. Has to be paid to do something with her children 😂

She has no control over L. Its laughable, if she spent even just one day with him during the week he might actuay learn to respect and listen to her.

Reactions: 5
I must admit it’s making me feel quite uncomfortable watching her stories around food. Depriving herself a mcds when she could’ve got a salad... the constant filming them every meal time...my hubby and kids would not accept that at all. Her kids are going to pick up on her unhealthy habits with food and it’s so sad! Also if she’s been open about the fact she’s had an ED then I think it’s quite irresponsible to be sharing things like she’s doing a workout to be ‘allowed’ carbs or depriving herself a meal with the rest of the family. I really don’t think she should be sharing any content regarding food.

Reactions: 7
Whenever she films the kids, particularly at meal times or before bedtime, it’s obvious how there is absolutely no routine, structure or any discipline in that house at all. The kids both just seem to act up all the time and Rob sits there like a gormless plank and Sarah’s there with her bleeping phone out filming it. They are bloody useless parents.

she needs to turn her phone off and put the damn thing away in a drawer until the kids are fed & in bed. She’s got her phone grafted to her hand. Why is she sitting there at meal times filming them? No wonder he’s acting up and showing off- he’s performing for the camera which is what he sees his mother doing all the time!!!!

Reactions: 13
“He’s using this as an excuse to not sit up at the table”

of course he is you knob! You are filming him, so he thinks he should dance about and act silly for the camera. Put your phone down and eat your dinner with your family. She has real problems, she’s always got to show everyone that she’s having a different dinner. Rob needs to stop stuffing his face with ham and tomato sauce and help her Sort her problems out.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Exactly, and he sees isla encouraged to prance around so probably does it to get clubs and treats and attention like she does.

Half the time she's filming him he looks like he's trying to get to her behind her phone, but she keeps it between them :(

• Sad
She has trained her kids to perform for the camera and now she’s criticising Lachlan for doing it. They probably think that having a phone pointed at them = do something cute or funny (which it NEVER actually is). That poor boy is doing exactly what Isla does but is getting the opposite response from Sarah. If it were Isla, Sarah would be encouraging her and rewarding her.

Reactions: 9
Anyone think the Hiit sessions and minuscule Bodycoach portions are paying off yet?
Honestly no. I’m starting to think bulimia could be at play, I don’t want to diagnose anyone but it’s entered my mind. The binge / purge aspect of it usually results in just maintaining weight, facial bloating & redness. Sarah ticks a lot of those boxes.

Reactions: 1
It makes me so sad. Dinner time happens in every house hold the length and breath of the country to some degree or other. They all look a bit different but I can’t understand why she films it. She isn’t a food blogger or chef exhibiting recipes so I am surprised she counts it as content.
I also don’t understand how she lights her house. We lived in quarters for years, right on the sea front and we never had lighting like that!

Reactions: 2
“He’s using this as an excuse to not sit up at the table”

of course he is you knob! You are filming him, so he thinks he should dance about and act silly for the camera. Put your phone down and eat your dinner with your family. She has real problems, she’s always got to show everyone that she’s having a different dinner. Rob needs to stop stuffing his face with ham and tomato sauce and help her Sort her problems out.
This is the problem. The other week when they were out as a family Lachlan was dancing in the middle of the cinema reception area and you heard rob tell Isla to go and dance too. Why not just control your kids. You might find them funny but I doubt anyone else there was entertained.

4 hours and only one comment?

Brands can’t be happy with that kind of engagement, surely?!

I honestly find it so hard to believe ANYTHING she says. I don’t believe her kids were coughing all night, she would have been complaining about it on insta all the time if that were true. She loves complaining about her housing!

Attachments

Reactions: 2
4 hours and only one comment?

Brands can’t be happy with that kind of engagement, surely?!

I honestly find it so hard to believe ANYTHING she says. I don’t believe her kids were coughing all night, she would have been complaining about it on insta all the time if that were true. She loves complaining about her housing!
she’s full of tit. The kids weren’t coughing. There’s nothing wrong with the kids and nothing wrong with the house she lives in. She’s just a deceitful, money grabbing scumbag who will say & do anything to leech as much money out of this god forsaken industry as she possibly can.

Does she only caption ads on stories? One of the things I find frustrating is I watch a lot of stories with sound off and most people add captions but she doesn’t seem to add them unless it’s for an ad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.