Sarah - This Mama Life #4 Stands like a man, whilst grinning for the ‘gram’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many boomerangs can one woman do of her own face?! It’s mind blowing that she thinks people would want to see that incessantly!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who wants to see the dirty they pulled out of her skin in a bottle 🤢🤢
I didn’t realise that’s what it was and now I feel my dinner is about to make a comeback 🤢🤢 what in gods name is wrong with this woman?? Is she going to start boomeranging her morning dump for us?

Reactions: 3
How long till we get a video of Rob the knob cooking? Just to prove to the Tattlers that he can do more than just heat up rank looking sausage and mash in the microwave?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I honestly find their eating habits as a family beyond comprehension.

it’s always a half arsed, rushed, slap dash, microwave meal or something pre-prepared. Or a take away.

tonight you’ve got Sarah wandering around filming, presumably not eating anything. Isla sat in her fleece looking like she’s just rushed in and sat down and rob looking completely uncomfortable and sat sideways on his chair....

They never ever ever seem to prepare a proper evening meal and all sit down and eat as a family and actually enjoy their dinner. It’s so bizzare. I love making dinner and sitting down with my family for half hour and chatting, eating etc.

Reactions: 11
I honestly find their eating habits as a family beyond comprehension.

it’s always a half arsed, rushed, slap dash, microwave meal or something pre-prepared. Or a take away.

tonight you’ve got Sarah wandering around filming, presumably not eating anything. Isla sat in her fleece looking like she’s just rushed in and sat down and rob looking completely uncomfortable and sat sideways on his chair....

They never ever ever seem to prepare a proper evening meal and all sit down and eat as a family and actually enjoy their dinner. It’s so bizzare. I love making dinner and sitting down with my family for half hour and chatting, eating etc.
Funny how L had dinner yesterday at home but not today. He probably wanted to eat the egg 🙄

And now it’s the weekend so they’ll eat all their meals at Costa, tea rooms or restaurants.
I can almost understand that a busy working family might not have time for a proper sit down dinner and chat every night but surely that would make you want to have a big family Sunday roast or something at the weekend to make the most of their time together.

Reactions: 6
Anyone see her latest insta post aimed at us? Hi Sarah 👋 still doesnt change anything, you need help with L to bond with him, to love him!

I just find it weird that she thinks it hasn't been blindingly obvious that she struggles with Lachlan.

I just find it weird that she thinks it hasn't been blindingly obvious that she struggles with Lachlan.
Its all very odd. As much as I see it as a dig at us I still dont quite get the point of the post 😂

Re her latest post... What does she mean? Will she continue to not feed him in the evenings, will she now be more honest and moan about him more? She saids he loves being the centre of attention but he literally never is, it's always the Isla show. She doesn't film many stories taking him out in public apart from Costa and berating him after his swimming lessons. Maybe this is her way of wanting to start a fresh and we will see her making more effort to treat him fairly and do more with him. Fingers crossed for L.

Reactions: 9
Sorry Sarah, but you have chosen to share you and your kid’s lives on the internet and branded yourself a “mummy influencer” so I’m afraid that you are going to get people commenting on how you parent. You get paid to do it, so just like any other job people are going to have options on how you do your “job”. You have a choice. If you don’t like it then stop. Stop for the sake of your kids. You do not rely on this “job” for an income so if it makes you so unhappy then bloody stop doing it!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She gets Lachlan snacks when they go to Costa on Thursdays then gives him tea at home. The snacks he has at Costa probably amount to the size of his tea at nursery

Reactions: 2
I’m scratching my head at how they all don’t naturally come to eat together as a family. I hadn’t ever cooked before we started to introduce solids to my eldest (now 6) but I just started off really simply and went from there. I am not anything Amazing but I make do and we tend to eat the same. It’s always lovely to eat out but I dare not think about how much they spend At coffee shops etc.

Not sure what her latest post even means? It sounds like it is about Isla rather than Lachlan? I'm assuming it's meant to he about him because of the picture. She honestly cannot think that she portrays herself in a good light with him. The constant informing Instagram that she has collected Isla early, or Isla is having a day with one of them, Isla is at her clubs and he is just watching or at nursery.....
If we are all wrong on this, why doesn't she show more content with her and him? Because she doesn't actually have any time with him I think 🙁

Reactions: 6
If she is such a big fan of Joe Wicks she should follow his wean in 15. Showing the importance of sitting down as a family to eat together, how his little girl eats the same meals as him and his wife, how he gets her involved in the whole cooking and preparing food process. His little girl is much younger than L but don't see her with a baby plastic plate of sandwiches and crisps (sorry, I mean Crispies as Sarah would say).

Sarah’s interaction with Lachlan is literally just her filming him doing something by himself and saying “oh I just love him” or sneaking a photo while he’s sleeping which I do find too intrusive for the poor kid.

I read that woe is me post to mean L is hard work and that’s why I send him away most of the time so let me be ?!
What was that all about last night her eating her dinner out a Tupperware in the living room with the wee one because “someone wanted me to eat with him in the living room” ? And prancing around Tesco taking pictures of baby clothes , ffs ! She has some serious issues around being a “mama”, she just wants the cuteness & attention a new born brings

Reactions: 11
All that waffle on her grid last night....

excuse me while I unroll my eyes from the back of my head.....

She just doesn’t get it, does she?

he’s not “spirited” (which is just another way of saying he’s badly behaved) he’s a normal 3 year old boy who doesn’t get any attention from his parents, who is left in nursery for 90% of his life, who plays second fiddle to
His bratty older sister and who is used for Instagram content by his mother. The poor boy is treated as an inconvenience, as a second thought. It’s so obvious that it’s practically written in neon signs!!!!!
No amount of sanctimonious, passive aggressive bullshit on Instagram is going to
Change the fact that they treat him differently to Isla and not in a good way.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.