Sarah - This Mama Life #4 Stands like a man, whilst grinning for the ‘gram’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Shouldn’t have to do school runs in this weather?”

😂 she does it one day a week!! Someone else walks Isla to school every other day of the week and the one time she finishes early to pick Isla up she has someone’s Nan pick her up and drop her off to Costa for her!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
And what's her strange aversion to making her family some gravy? It always looks SO dry, no sauces or anything. I have a history working with people with ED, and I do understand her struggles...... But she's not eating what the rest of them eat!

Reactions: 3
If she is doing Joe Wick's lean in 15 routine she can easily adapt her meals so they are the same as the rest of the family. His meals are very family friendly and plenty which doesn't contain dairy so Lachlan can have the same.

Reactions: 1
Does she actually use this 'office'?
not that we’ve seen! I’m sure she is filling it with faux Ivy plants and rose gold accessories and then will reveal it soon when it is insta worthy. So sad that her wee boy is losing his bedroom so she can keep up with the “insta mums”

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg "sorry for radio silence"
There was a three hour gap between stories 😂 I don't think anyone was concerned 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just watched the fancy dress shopping stories from last night - blimey she really doesn’t like the fact that Isla won’t wear dresses does she. Don’t think she’s ever going to be your ideal girly girl Sarah unfortunately.

Noone cares how your kid fell asleep and im sure in 10 years L wont thank you for showing the world how he fell asleep.

Reactions: 2
Isla is almost 6 so really 6-7 fancy dress would have been better, even 7-8, especially since 5-6 was too small last time. And from the pictures 5-6 was definitely too small as it’s giving poor Isla a wedgie. Why do so many influencers never want to buy bigger sizes?

Reactions: 8
If she was actually mortified about the blood on her nose she would not story it and go and get cleaned up and start again.
But this is Sarah so she repeatedly draws attention to it and then settles on squashing her nose to her cheek (excellent way to help nose bleeds).
Attention seeking 🙄

Reactions: 8
She’s probably hoping to get lots of “omg, are you ok Hun?” DMs.

Reactions: 4
I don’t mean this to be horrible at all, but she got her hair and make up done and then did a work out “so I can eat carbs tonight”... sorry what?! She’s posted this on insta like it’s normal behaviour.

I know she’s had eating disorder issues in the past so I hope her family is on this and looking out for her and I hope the kids aren’t picking up on it.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Won’t she need a shower after doing a workout? Why didn’t she do the workout before she had her make up done? Strange woman

• Sick
Admitting that she needs to exercise to earn certain food groups, what a dangerous message to send out. Get this woman to her doctors or therapist immediately.

If she was my daughter, wife or friend I would be getting her the help she obviously needs.

Reactions: 11
She’s either read here or people have been DMing her about it...

She needs serious help
She’s obsessed with her food intake and with exercise, she’s constantly drawing attention to her body by way of the excessive amount of selfies she posts of herself in skimpy, skintight outfits - take the image today for example- a photo of her bare midriff- why?? She’s obsessed with her body and trying to prove she’s a certain way. It’s 100% a problem and she NEEDS help. I’m disgusted that her husband and family who obviously view her social media posts are seemingly turning a blind eye.

Reactions: 4
She needs serious help
She’s obsessed with her food intake and with exercise, she’s constantly drawing attention to her body by way of the excessive amount of selfies she posts of herself in skimpy, skintight outfits - take the image today for example- a photo of her bare midriff- why?? She’s obsessed with her body and trying to prove she’s a certain way. It’s 100% a problem and she NEEDS help. I’m disgusted that her husband and family who obviously view her social media posts are seemingly turning a blind eye.
Anyone know if what shes saying about the joe wicks eating plan is true?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.