Sarah - This Mama Life #4 Stands like a man, whilst grinning for the ‘gram’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didnt realise hair extentions were so expensive. £250-300 every 6 months to a year and then £50 every 5 weeks to get them moved up. That's £800 a year or £1100 if every 6 months! (I think, its late and my maths is bad!)
Theyve got to be rolling in money!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
So she’s spending roughly £800-odd a year on her hair, but justifies it by saying she doesn’t get her hair cut or coloured...

I have long hair. It’s brown. I get it cut and have highlights done but I can tell you I don’t spend anywhere near that kind of money on my hair over a year!

So expensive. Then add on all
Her other cosmetic procedures, hair nails, the clothes she buys etc - she’s spending a FORTUNE on herself.

Reactions: 1
My fella got me a Dyson Airwrap for Christmas (like Sarah got) and he justified it by saying I’ve had my hair done maybe 3 or 4 times in the ten years we’ve been together...apart from the odd £10 trim. I can’t believe she spends at least £800 on her hair, bought herself the Airwrap, a Chloe bag and gets all the free gifted procedures and products she could wish for.
Are we supposed to relate to her or be influenced by her? She’s on a different bloody planet.

Reactions: 6
My fella got me a Dyson Airwrap for Christmas (like Sarah got) and he justified it by saying I’ve had my hair done maybe 3 or 4 times in the ten years we’ve been together...apart from the odd £10 trim. I can’t believe she spends at least £800 on her hair, bought herself the Airwrap, a Chloe bag and gets all the free gifted procedures and products she could wish for.
Are we supposed to relate to her or be influenced by her? She’s on a different bloody planet.
Dont forget the laptop for Rob too, that cant of been cheap.

I didnt realise hair extentions were so expensive. £250-300 every 6 months to a year and then £50 every 5 weeks to get them moved up. That's £800 a year or £1100 if every 6 months! (I think, its late and my maths is bad!)
Theyve got to be rolling in money!
I just think of all the money I would be saving to go towards a house!

Reactions: 5
If all you heard was her latest story you would think she only has one child! Does R not like to spend any time with L? Absoutely boils my blood how little they think of that boy!

Reactions: 4
Silly woman. She’ll regret not getting on the housing ladder when she had the opportunity.
Well, perhaps they have so much cash coming in she isn’t worried about having to buy a house. However, there are changes happening with in Defence housing which would Have thought would be a massive incentive.

Robs gone to collect Isla from school, he lives doing it, he picks her up and they go to costa (yawn) and spend some time together

I usually join them but I’ve got soooooooooo much to do (proceeds to list a load of crap that she really doesn’t need to do)

not a single mention of LACHLAN
helloooooooo Sarah - you know, your SON
Is picking him up from nursery not on anyone’s list of things to do? Rob doesn’t fancy collecting BOTH of his children and taking THEM BOTH for a cake? No. Course not.

bleeping TWATS

Reactions: 17
I just can’t believe she spends that much money on her hair for it still to look so dull?

Reactions: 12
If all you heard was her latest story you would think she only has one child! Does R not like to spend any time with L? Absoutely boils my blood how little they think of that boy!
So upsetting . Is she completely oblivious to how bad it sounds when she says things like this with absolutely no regard for L ? It’s not like she doesn’t read here . She often mentions having a third child as well yet she can’t even be bothered with her second.

Robs gone to collect Isla from school, he lives doing it, he picks her up and they go to costa (yawn) and spend some time together

I usually join them but I’ve got soooooooooo much to do (proceeds to list a load of crap that she really doesn’t need to do)

not a single mention of LACHLAN
helloooooooo Sarah - you know, your SON
Is picking him up from nursery not on anyone’s list of things to do? Rob doesn’t fancy collecting BOTH of his children and taking THEM BOTH for a cake? No. Course not.

bleeping TWATS
Its disgusting how they treat that poor boy and hell only get pushed away more if they have baby no 3

Reactions: 2
That’s absolutely boiled my blood. Her and Rob are both at home. Rob has gone to pick Isla up and go for tea while Lachlan is still in nursery. Even if Isla was getting a treat night and Lachlan had his on another day, she could still pick him up and have him at home while she did jobs!!! What does she think every other parent does?! Vile

Poor Lachlan. All those things she has listed instead of spending time with her precious child. She has her priorities so wrong. They both have.

Reactions: 7
So I was just looking at swimming pools in the area as I want to start swimming and I remembered I used to swim in the one her kids do now so looked it up. Sadly they don't do free swim but I didnt find out L is on the 'babies' class. Thats the only class that has a parent go in with them. No wonder he kicks off if hes in with little ones.

Reactions: 1
As a comparison of how to do an ad check out @MintAndRosemary on Insta stories and see how she did the M&S one. It’s different league from Sarah’s half arsed shameful attempt. Why do these companies still work with her!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.