Sarah - This Mama Life #4 Stands like a man, whilst grinning for the ‘gram’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hell know, I can imagine Isla will rub it in!
Was just about to say the same.
Poor boy will have to listen to her go on about the great day she’s had with daddy.
I used to really love watching Sarah when she first had L, I was pregnant with my dd when she put up her birth vlog. Now I’m pregnant with my second, a little boy.
He’s not even here yet and I could not imagine treating him how she does L.
I feel so sad for that poor little boy.

Reactions: 9
So so strange that she made a comment on Sunday evening about how lucky Dada (🤢) and Isla had a day off on Monday but her and poor Lachlan still had to get up for work and nursery. Does she not realise that her son is 3 and not going to work to earn a wage so a day off to spend with his Dad is more than ok!
She acknowledged that it was rubbish that L had to get up for nursery while his sister had a day off yet she didn’t for a second think to keep him off. 😡 she is horrible

Reactions: 19
She treats nursery like its compulsory. It's not school Sarah, you wont get into trouble if your dont send him.

Reactions: 18
What’s with her bs reason of getting ‘her money’s worth’??? Like you don’t LOSE money if he isn’t in the day, nor do you gain any if he does attend. It’s already paid for love, personally I’d rather get more of my sons time as that is worth having more than value got money.

Reactions: 9
What’s with her bs reason of getting ‘her money’s worth’??? Like you don’t LOSE money if he isn’t in the day, nor do you gain any if he does attend. It’s already paid for love, personally I’d rather get more of my sons time as that is worth having more than value got money.

my children’s private nursery if you don’t attend you still have to pay for the placement day. Ours is £57 a day so a lot to lose if they’re poorly or holiday or choosing not to go in. But again not compulsory.

my children’s private nursery if you don’t attend you still have to pay for the placement day. Ours is £57 a day so a lot to lose if they’re poorly or holiday or choosing not to go in. But again not compulsory.
L is 3 now though so gets 30 hour funding or is that not the case? Her bill must have reduced a lot, loads of designer stuff for her but no day off for her son?

Reactions: 3
She definitely gets the 30 hours free as they both work the required hours. The system is ridiculous.

She’s rinsing every penny she can. Imagine if she was paying market rate of £1000ish per month rent (to live in catchment for Isla’s school...which she doesn’t!!) and paying for all the food, toys, beauty, experiences etc that she gets #gifted. She’d definitely have a different outlook.

Also, I’m always really curious about how “influencers” go about paying tax and what exactly counts as expenses. This whole spare room/office/make the kids share thing means that technically she can claim expenses for use of home as office as well.

I would LOVE to see Sarah’s self employed blogger accounts.

Reactions: 3
She definitely gets the 30 hours free as they both work the required hours. The system is ridiculous.

She’s rinsing every penny she can. Imagine if she was paying market rate of £1000ish per month rent (to live in catchment for Isla’s school...which she doesn’t!!) and paying for all the food, toys, beauty, experiences etc that she gets #gifted. She’d definitely have a different outlook.

Also, I’m always really curious about how “influencers” go about paying tax and what exactly counts as expenses. This whole spare room/office/make the kids share thing means that technically she can claim expenses for use of home as office as well.

I would LOVE to see Sarah’s self employed blogger accounts.
Do you think that's the reason all these influencers have an office?? Is that why that poor boy has lost his room!!! Oh my I'm astonished!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 2

But that’s my point. She has to pay if he’s there, and if he isn’t. She’s not actually losing it as she’s paying regardless. The only thing she’s losing is time with him, which she’s happy to do.

Reactions: 12
Do you think that's the reason all these influencers have an office?? Is that why that poor boy has lost his room!!! Oh my I'm astonished!!!
you don’t have to have a physical office to claim for it. we don’t have an “office” in our house - we sit at the kitchen table to do the business paperwork/admin or use the laptop. We claim a % of bills as business use because we use the house for business purposes in this way. Same as claiming a % of the cost of the internet/phone etc as we use this for business as well as personal use.

Reactions: 5
She brought a bag in the sale for £800 im sure she can afford to pay one days nursery fees even if he isn't attending.
The memories he would of made with Isla and Rob are priceless and its sad neither parent is allowing him to make these memories.
Theyre only so little for a small amount of time and in 18 months school will be compulsory for him and they wont have the time to make the memories like they do now. Both sre completely selfish parents.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Sarah and Rob are both as bad as each other when it comes to L. Rob and L have basically no relationship or bond at all from what we see, and Sarah has no maternal instincts towards him whatsoever.
They should both be ashamed.

Reactions: 10
Sarah and Rob are both as bad as each other when it comes to L. Rob and L have basically no relationship or bond at all from what we see, and Sarah has no maternal instincts towards him whatsoever.
They should both be ashamed.
I wonder if they both just wanted girls? I can definitely see that being Sarahs problem. I think its hilarious as Isla is such a tomboy 😂.

Reactions: 5
I wonder if they both just wanted girls? I can definitely see that being Sarahs problem. I think its hilarious as Isla is such a tomboy 😂.
You can see Isla is a little madam too so good luck to Sarah trying to force girly things on her as she grows because she will cause hell im sure

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.