Sarah - This Mama Life #4 Stands like a man, whilst grinning for the ‘gram’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
totally agree with you ! then before you know it she'll be pregnant with baby number 3 and all of her bad parenting will be blamed on Lachlan just being the problem "middle" child

Reactions: 3
Wait, she does Costa, rainbows and ballet after school on a Wednesday? Blimey

What does Sarah do as her day job, does anyone know? Is it not a similar situation to FoD where its surprising her workplace is wondering how much of her work time she's spending on the Internet?!

Reactions: 2
Wait, she does Costa, rainbows and ballet after school on a Wednesday? Blimey

What does Sarah do as her day job, does anyone know? Is it not a similar situation to FoD where its surprising her workplace is wondering how much of her work time she's spending on the Internet?!
No I think Isla just goes to Ballet and the other girl goes to Rainbows. There’s no need to be taking her to sodding costa though - someone else pointed out that there’s a changing room at the ballet hall so she could just pick Isla up and take her directly to ballet.

she works for the MOD in some admin role. I don’t think she’s ever actually said and I’d assume she not allowed to? Doesn’t appear to be particularly strenuous though!

Reactions: 1
She works in procurement / supply chain in the defence industry. She often says 'I can't talk about where I work' so yes, I am very surprised that her work allow her to have this 2nd job too.

Is she seriously that stupid that she can’t see why the sleep routine has gone completely belly up?!!!!

You’ve put the 2 kids in a room together when they were both used to being in a room on thier own and your trying to put 2 kids to bed at the same time, in bunk beds. One child is older than the other so her needs are different from his.

put Lachlan back into his own room. Do a proper evening routine - give him something to EAT!!!!!!! Let him wind down. A drink of milk. Warm bath. Into bed for a story with mum or dad and then lights off. Same for Isla just slightly later and in her own room!!!!!

the evenings in their house always look chaotic and not relaxed in anyway. The kids always seem to be charging around the house at bedtime instead of it being a quiet time before bed.

Honestly. Complaining about a situation that they have created and that was completely avoidable. Idiots.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Kids don’t sleep together. Any hints on how to help Isla sleep since she stopped since we got kids to share???? Erm. Let me think. Put Lachlan back into his own room and stop being a selfish bint and using an office when you have a laptop and phone and I’m pretty certain that’s all you need.

Reactions: 9
Poor, silly Sarah. Worryingly if she had only listened to the negative strangers on the internet in the first place she wouldn't have this problem.

Put your childrens interests before your own want for a boss girl office.

Reactions: 6
Hate to say it, but I’m glad it’s not working if this is what it takes for that poor boy to get his own room back.

Reactions: 4
Hes probably always been waking at 4am but until recently he was stuck in his cot.

I hate she always compares him to isla but its always how good isla is/was compared to how bad Lachlan is.

Rather healthy dinner of boiled potatoes with a side of potato wedges. 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Her kids must hear her jumping & crashing around in the kitchen when she’s doing these workouts in the evening?!

Reactions: 1
Trailing around Sainsbury’s at 9.30pm. And she still feels the need to get her phone out and tell strangers her every move. She is so dull. Get your shopping and get home. Canny hear you anyway over the trolleys rattling about 🙄

and the fact that she is even asking for tips about getting her son to sleep better since she papped him in to his sister’s tiny room so she could have a girl boss office is embarrassing.In a couple of years, Isla will hate having her little brother sharing a room with her. I get it if they had no choice but to have a spare room and still make them share when it clearly isn’t working is just bloody selfish.

Reactions: 11
Trailing around Sainsbury’s at 9.30pm. And she still feels the need to get her phone out and tell strangers her every move. She is so dull. Get your shopping and get home. Canny hear you anyway over the trolleys rattling about 🙄

and the fact that she is even asking for tips about getting her son to sleep better since she papped him in to his sister’s tiny room so she could have a girl boss office is embarrassing.In a couple of years, Isla will hate having her little brother sharing a room with her. I get it if they had no choice but to have a spare room and still make them share when it clearly isn’t working is just bloody selfish.
Does she actually use this 'office'?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.