Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Here she goes again, bitching about her house 😫 do she ever not complain about where she lives!!

I love that she said in her stories “hopefully we won’t be here for much longer” and Rob replies, unsure “we’ll see” and you just hear her go “hmm” 😂 clearly he’s not convinced by the idea of a move!!

Love this as the next title 🤣

From that exchange between them I actually took it more like she was trying to hint at them buying a new house and he’s not wanting her to say it on camera?

GiggleBee

VIP Member
What we can take from this video though tattlers, is on those days occasions Sarah has popped onto tattle, she has taken some of our very good ideas on board.
Buying a house in Portsmouth to get out of the married quarter she hates so much and sell it again when Rob leaves the navy, what a novel idea 👍
Tattlers, improving Instagramers lives daily.
So shes gonna move both the kids out of the schools theyre in?

Instasham

Chatty Member
she can do her job from home, like millions of other people who are going to have to work from home and look after their kids. She’s not a frontline nhs worker, she’s not delivering food or essential supplies.

she says she’s “looking at various options”
id bet a pound to a pinch of shit that those kids will be punted off to her mums or her mum will come to stay with her when Rob goes to sea.
Is her mum not a nurse/NHS worker?

HankMcPrank

VIP Member
What’s with her bs reason of getting ‘her money’s worth’??? Like you don’t LOSE money if he isn’t in the day, nor do you gain any if he does attend. It’s already paid for love, personally I’d rather get more of my sons time as that is worth having more than value got money.

my children’s private nursery if you don’t attend you still have to pay for the placement day. Ours is £57 a day so a lot to lose if they’re poorly or holiday or choosing not to go in. But again not compulsory.

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
I think she is one of the ones who is going to really lose her shit over this, along with Hannah Michalaks, Sarah spends as little time as possible with her kids, I genuinely don’t ik how she’s going to cope, I’m betting they all go to Scotland or at least the kids do!!!
And her excuse will be that it isn’t so densely populated in the North so less risky - she will be doing it for the sake of their health

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Isla’s school is being fairly strict about places. They have asked for exact hours and days and some parents have withdrawn their requests. Even if Sarah did get a place for Isla she would still have to have her on Thursdays and Fridays. They’ve also said that actual teaching will be very limited and it’s more just supervising the kids.

How long until Sarah uses this as an opportunity to sell that #gifted air purifier?!
I doubt L's nursery is being as strict. Seem theyre all about the money!