Sarah - This Mama Life #4 Stands like a man, whilst grinning for the ‘gram’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't feel like we can judge her for having the money for a new fridge! Some people do, some people don't!

Reactions: 3
I don't feel like we can judge her for having the money for a new fridge! Some people do, some people don't!
Im not judging, Im just saying this year already shes brought an £800 bag, a mac book, an extension to her hair dryer and who knows what else!

Jesus Christ Almighty.
She carries on as if she’s slumming it, living in the Favela.

Sarah, you live in a perfectly adequate, 3 bedroom house that a LOT of people would kill to live in. And you pay next to nothing to live there. If you don’t like it and it’s so awful then bleeping BUY A HOUSE OF YOUR OWN. Brain donor.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7
If they do start looking to buy down south I can already see her poking her nose up at the houses, area and price of buying there compared to Scotland. It will be constant whinging about how small the houses are and how they would be able to afford something so much bigger in Scotland.

New #ad about how she does her food shop after school, more lies Sarah we all know you get it delivered?!?

New #ad about how she does her food shop after school, more lies Sarah we all know you get it delivered?!?
She’s regularly showing us doing a food shop. What I find weird is the poor taste in filming this ad yesterday and putting up today with the wider issue of people being concerned about access to food in the coming weeks and months.

Reactions: 8
I'd say she normally does her food shop on a thursday when shes off work! O remember she used to go to aldi with poor Lachlan at 6pm when she had just picked him up from nursery

Jesus Christ Almighty.
She carries on as if she’s slumming it, living in the Favela.

Sarah, you live in a perfectly adequate, 3 bedroom house that a LOT of people would kill to live in. And you pay next to nothing to live there. If you don’t like it and it’s so awful then bleeping BUY A HOUSE OF YOUR OWN. Brain donor.
“liveable” Tell that to mothers having to raise their children in hostels.

Reactions: 6
Also, being together with his sister on outings will build up a closer sibling relationship. I have a boy and girl. Both grown up now but they are very close despite being 5 years apart mainly because we did things as a family. All together.

Plus, let’s be honest, he doesn’t seem to be the sharpest.
No, indeed. He is one of the reasons they put instructions on shampoo.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
See she is doing something with BFBS , wonder what folk watching/listening to that would make of her accepting money from Poppy Appeal :unsure:

Reactions: 2
Kittens are cool and everything but the kitten spam is getting boring now and her baby voice 😬 Can you imagine what she’ll be like if she has another baby?

Reactions: 2
If she had another baby she'd be complaining that she can't get anything done.

She loves the idea of a cute, sweet baby but not the reality of having one.

Reactions: 4
Kittens are cool and everything but the kitten spam is getting boring now and her baby voice 😬 Can you imagine what she’ll be like if she has another baby?
We really didnt need to see a bag of cat tit 😂 i expect another baby will bring lots of explosive poo pics 🤢

Looking for tips to keep Lachlan sitting at the table during meal times????

PUT YOUR PHONE AWAY. He’s playing up because he thinks he’s meant to perform in front of the camera like you do Sarah. Put your phone away in your bedroom and actually sit down with your family and interact with them. Engage with your son. Help him eat his meal. Actually allow the kid to sit with you at dinner time and give him a plate of food - who cares if he’s had a sandwich at nursery! Just INCLUDE him.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Exactly this. No phones, no electronic devices, all sit down together regularly and eat the same meal at the same time. Interact and actually talk to him. Don't tell the camera that he is cute and you love him. Although he is only three he would soon learn that dinner time is family time. Cut out the letting them have breakfast and snacks in front of the TV.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.