Sarah - This Mama Life #4 Stands like a man, whilst grinning for the ‘gram’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even when she is saying something positive about Lachlan she still can't help herself with the slight dig. 'for once' or 'for a change' he isn't kicking off. I don't think she realises she does it. She obviously thinks that he is much more hard work than Isla when personally I think it has more to do with the fact she has never taken the time to get to know him.

Reactions: 14
Yep, whenever she says anything remotely positive about him (which is rare) she always then says something negative about him. So sad, I feel so bad for that little boy.

Reactions: 6
So Rob picks Isla up on a Friday afternoon and they go off on a “date” ———— when does Rob ever spend any time with Lachlan, one to one??????

it’s just ludicrous. Pick Isla up and PICK LACHLAN UP AT THE SAME TIME!!!!!! ACTUALLY PARENT BOTH OF YOUR CHILDREN INSTEAD OF CONSTANTLY IGNORING YOU SON AND TRYING TO PRETEND HE DOESNT EXIST!

What is wrong with them????????

why does Isla need to be taken out every Friday afternoon for a cake? Why can’t they see that they spend no time at all with Lachlan in any way, shape or form. He’s constantly being left at nursery and when he is at home he’s ignored or excluded from whatever the 3 of them are doing. That poor boy is going to grow up with so many issues because he’s not being properly looked after by either of his parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Rob is away for 6 months in a few weeks time. You'd think he would be soaking up every moment with BOTH of his kids.

Reactions: 18
So Rob picks Isla up on a Friday afternoon and they go off on a “date” ———— when does Rob ever spend any time with Lachlan, one to one??????

it’s just ludicrous. Pick Isla up and PICK LACHLAN UP AT THE SAME TIME!!!!!! ACTUALLY PARENT BOTH OF YOUR CHILDREN INSTEAD OF CONSTANTLY IGNORING YOU SON AND TRYING TO PRETEND HE DOESNT EXIST!

What is wrong with them????????

why does Isla need to be taken out every Friday afternoon for a cake? Why can’t they see that they spend no time at all with Lachlan in any way, shape or form. He’s constantly being left at nursery and when he is at home he’s ignored or excluded from whatever the 3 of them are doing. That poor boy is going to grow up with so many issues because he’s not being properly looked after by either of his parents.
Also, being together with his sister on outings will build up a closer sibling relationship. I have a boy and girl. Both grown up now but they are very close despite being 5 years apart mainly because we did things as a family. All together.

Hes so under tbe thumb he does what Sarah says 🙄
Plus, let’s be honest, he doesn’t seem to be the sharpest.

Reactions: 5
Captions on her stories today.
Pretending to give Lachlan a meal yesterday.
Could it be anymore obvious that she’s reading tattle?

Lachlan tells her he would like some of that massive lasagne that’s cooking in the oven her response????? “You have had tea at nursery so you are ok” I can even 🙄 give the boy some lasagne u weirdo. She obvs leaves him at nursery until the last minute so that they feed him. Do nurseries provide a proper tea? My wee girl’s nursery is more of a snack (wraps, sandwiches, fruit) at about 3.30pm. Wondering if some nurseries do actually provide a substantial meal at actual tea time?

• Angry
  • Wow
Lachlan tells her he would like some of that massive lasagne that’s cooking in the oven her response????? “You have had tea at nursery so you are ok” I can even 🙄 give the boy some lasagne u weirdo. She obvs leaves him at nursery until the last minute so that they feed him. Do nurseries provide a proper tea? My wee girl’s nursery is more of a snack (wraps, sandwiches, fruit) at about 3.30pm. Wondering if some nurseries do actually provide a substantial meal at actual tea time?
She said the other week she ways offers him dinner on a friday 🙄

From the menu I found from his nursery weeks ago it is just sandwhiches, veg sticks ect.

Reactions: 2
She said the other week she ways offers him dinner on a friday 🙄

From the menu I found from his nursery weeks ago it is just sandwhiches, veg sticks ect.
poor thing. He’s asking for lasagne and she’s refusing to give him some because he’s had a sandwich and carrot stick at nursery 3 hours ago 🙄 she will give him some crackers and a slice of ham. I’m sorry, but no wonder people got concerned and reported her to social services

I am so happy when my little one is hungry and eats! I can’t ever imagine saying no to her when she is asking for food! Esp some lasagne!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
He’s asking for some dinner and she’s refusing to give him any?????!

Sarah - you are a TERRIBLE excuse for a mother. Stop it. Christ it’s no wonder you were reported to the social services. 😡

Reactions: 16
This is appalling. Refusing to give him food when he’s asking is sending all the wrong signals. How on earth can she think this acceptable

SARAH GET A bleeping GRIP ON YOUR SHAM OF A LIFE

feed your kids. Look after your son. Address your issues with food which are clearly deep rooted

Reactions: 7
To be fair, it sounded like he wanted to see the lasagne and then said that he didn’t like it? I didn’t hear him ask for any.

I don’t blame him, I’m sure it just jar sauces and dried pasta. As if Sarah would make anything from scratch.

She's playing a very dicey game in my opinion.
Lachlan (and isla to be fair) are going to be very lucky if they escape Sarah without her food issues rubbing off on them.
I can see (from watching a friend in a similar situation as a child) lachlan becoming obese in the future because when he is finally allowed to pick his own food and eat as he chooses he will over eat because he has been held back from food by Sarah for all this time.

Oh that's so sad if he asked for some tea and she said he has already had some at nursery 😔
My daughter is a year older than him, her tea at nursery isn't substantial. Soup and bread, beans on toast, sandwiches, pate on crackers etc. They have it at 3.30 so by the time she gets home at 545, she is hungry. Even more so because they have likely been running around in the playground at nursery. I cook tea for me, hubby and elder son who has been at school and also for her!! Granted she doesn't always want it all, but I do her a small plate full and she comes and sits at the table with us. Sometimes she eats it all and sometimes not. I honestly couldn't imagine not letting her have any though. And I always do her a plate regardless. If she asked me for something different then tbh I would say no, she knows that we all have the same and that is that. And if she doesn't have much of the meal I have cooked she will have fruit or yoghurt afterwards.
I wonder if Sarah knows how she comes across because it's ever so sad, surely she cannot mean to exclude him so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.