Sarah - This Mama Life #4 Stands like a man, whilst grinning for the ‘gram’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Rob is off with I tomorrow for inset day but L is still being packed off to nursery?!
why would she not let him have the day off , can Robert not cope with his son...or is this back to them getting their monies worth?! She is unreal.

Islas face was awful when Lachlan was playing with his toy!! Then completely changed when she got to play with it. What a shame for that poor wee boy

Reactions: 11
Wow, a military dad getting the opportunity to have a whole uninterrupted day with both of his children, no school runs, no clubs, no work...nothing and he doesn’t seize it! I bet he’ll be taking Isla out to soft play and Costa while poor little Lachlan is in nursery all day.

Rob has been away quite a lot in Lachlan’s short little life, he’s missed Christmas and birthdays and all sorts. I really can’t believe he isn’t taking the chance to spend some quality time with both the children.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Wow, a military dad getting the opportunity to have a whole uninterrupted day with both of his children, no school runs, no clubs, no work...nothing and he doesn’t seize it! I bet he’ll be taking Isla out to soft play and Costa while poor little Lachlan is in nursery all day.

Rob has been away quite a lot in Lachlan’s short little life, he’s missed Christmas and birthdays and all sorts. I really can’t believe he isn’t taking the chance to spend some quality time with both the children.
I wonder if Sarah thinks nursery is somewhere L will get an education ect which is why she doesnt want him missing out.
I dont understand why she would think that though considering Isla couldn't even write her name when she started school!

Reactions: 3
Even if he's not a military dad!!

I love inset days or any opportunity to spend extra time with my kids - and yes I work too!!

I honestly want her to address this situation!!

Sarah you really are a horrid mother!!! Absolutely disgusting!!

Reactions: 7
Oh dear, Sarah’s served up another of her classic roast dinners 😂 dry chicken, peas, frozen potatoes and what looks like something breaded? No gravy of course!
STOP THE PRESS!!! Sarah's children have actually been served vegetables with tonight's beige frozen food. 👏👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Even if he's not a military dad!!

I love inset days or any opportunity to spend extra time with my kids - and yes I work too!!

I honestly want her to address this situation!!

Sarah you really are a horrid mother!!! Absolutely disgusting!!
She wont address it as shell then be admitting us 'trolls' are right.
There is no way she could put it without it sounding like she doesnt want to spend time with him.
Ive also realised it cant be because shes paying for him because she now gets 30 hours free so that one day tomorrow could be classed as a free day.

Reactions: 4
It actually really concerns me how resentful and angry Isla looks when her brother is having a moment of fun with the Robot that she’s not involved in. She can’t cope with him being in the spotlight and not her. As soon as the camera is back on her and she has the robot to herself, she has a huge smug smile on her face. It really doesn’t sit well with me, particularly the fact that Sarah and Rob don’t address it.

Reactions: 14
Sarah’s priorities are so weird. She’ll take the kids out of school and nursery to go to Dubai because it’s so important that they see their dad who works away a lot but she won’t let L have one day off to spend with him?

I guess it’s because L having a day off with Rob won’t make for interesting content.

Reactions: 13
As much as Sarah makes questionable choices, why is it her fault L is in nursery today? She’ll be at work, why can’t Rob take responsible for the lack of time together? It’s irrational to blame the mother by default 🙄

Reactions: 8
As much as Sarah makes questionable choices, why is it her fault L is in nursery today? She’ll be at work, why can’t Rob take responsible for the lack of time together? It’s irrational to blame the mother by default 🙄
Because Rob is so under the thumb that I imagine what Sarah says happens.

Reactions: 1
🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️There are plenty of things Sarah does which are questionable but I don’t think it’s fair to pin this one on her 😂
Sarah controls everything in that house, even robs instagram. Im sure she probably keeps his balls in her purse too.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It actually really concerns me how resentful and angry Isla looks when her brother is having a moment of fun with the Robot that she’s not involved in. She can’t cope with him being in the spotlight and not her. As soon as the camera is back on her and she has the robot to herself, she has a huge smug smile on her face. It really doesn’t sit well with me, particularly the fact that Sarah and Rob don’t address it.
The apple hasn’t fallen far from the tree. She loves being the centre of attention too.

Reactions: 5
They're both his parents and are both responsible for what their kids do. So I'd say it's perfectly fair to comment, thing is it's not like it's a one off and Lachlan usually getting to stay off, he's always packed off to nursery if Isla is off school. Very weird rob isn't wanting to spend time with his son and his daughter given how much he's away and how much he misses out on, these days are perfect for building bonds and creating fun family memories , a day with dada...

Reactions: 4
Oh dear, Sarah’s served up another of her classic roast dinners 😂 dry chicken, peas, frozen potatoes and what looks like something breaded? No gravy of course!
NO GRAVY 😱 WHat kind of new hell is this?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did I hear that right? Did I go to flip-out whilst L was sent to nursery?

• Sad
Did I hear that right? Did I go to flip-out whilst L was sent to nursery?
Yep!!!!!!! Id feel guilty it's so mean. It would have been lovely for them both to have some daddy time doing something fun!

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.