Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
2A37FF4B-1190-49B4-BD5F-E02F1297D5FB.jpeg

This is the biggest load of pathetic self indulgent nonsense I’ve seen in a long while.

this woman needs to seek professional help with her mental health. All of this stuff is normal day to day adult life stuff that EVERYONE has to just get on with. The stuff regarding the Navy is stuff that she’s obviously harbouring a serious load of anger about but what on earth did she think her life was going to be like if she married a man in the armed forces? It’s what you sign up for. If she can’t cope with it, she needs to leave him and sort herself out.

Also Sarah - if you really feel like you are just soooooo “overwhelm” (🙄) with life then maybe fuck all the way off with your useless “mama life” bollocks Instagram & YouTube nonsense….. you don’t have to do it, and if your life is just sooooooo busy and manic well, you could just put it all to bed and spend the time you waste day in day out dicking around on Instagram talking to yourself on doing actual productive stuff like sorting out a meal
Plan and food shop for the week and actually paying attention to your role of mother & wife.

GROW UP.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
This might be a bit of a strange idea, it's a bit out there but how instead of asking strangers on the Internet what your whole family halloween theme should be how about maybe asking your kids what they want to dress up as? I know it's a crazy idea right! It might mean that Lachlan is a superhero and Isla a monster so not very good for the all important Instagram photo but at least they would actually be involved.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

superxo1

Chatty Member
She’s practically begging for an Ariel costume for Isla on the school Facebook page! Oh how I hope Sarah is Ursula the sea witch! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
I’m sorry but it is beyond pathetic that a grown woman is getting so worked up about daft bloody costumes, only so that she can get her pathetic doormat husband and irritating children dressed up for a photo for INSTAGRAM. That’s all this carry on is for; fucking Instagram!!!! I’m sorry but has the world gone utterly mental that two grown adults are seriously that invested in fucking INSTAGRAM that they are seriously spending time getting all trussed up in some shit fancy dress get up so they can take a photo for Instagram and then take it all of again?! It’s not normal behaviour- it’s absolute lunacy! What a way to live. I cannot understand it, I genuinely do not get it. If I even floated a notion like this to my husband he would laugh, tell me to get a grip and then ask if I was feeling ok. These people seriously need to turn their phones off and start engaging with real people in the real world, it’s terrifying how they live in this fake online world and they can’t even see how absurd it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Whilst Sarah is sweeping her fake hair to the side, posing for selfies and complaining about her kids tantrums before she has even collected them there will be a local family who would love to be in a position of collecting a tired and grumpy 10 year old girl from school. Poor timing Sarah. Really poor timing.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
It tickles me that she chops & changes like the wind.
One minute she’s trying desperately to make herself sound like some globe trotting citizen of the world who’s lived everywhere And then next she’s trying to make out she’s as Scottish as the Loch Ness monster and as if she’s got irn bru in her veins.

pick a side Sarah. Just pick a side!

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Peachbomb

VIP Member
I wouldn’t think granny looking after the kids was as bad if they hadn’t just been away in holiday, my mum would think it very poor form if I took my children out of school to go on holiday and then worked during the school holidays and asked her to look after them.
I really question the priorities here.

Downtoearth

As a family, we love fancy dress... Years ago we did the Incredibles as the kids were the perfect age. Photos looked hilarious.

But.... We did it because we were going to a huge party! 7+ hours of dancing and fun. With other people in fancy dress.

Who, seriously WHO orders and wears costumes FOR A SINGLE PHOTOGRAPH.

But WHY isnt anyone close to Sarah telling her she's a literal nut job???!

Bugdem

Has Sarah not considered that the reason Lachlan is struggling so much with dinners is because he’s not used to eating with the family? He’s spent his whole life so far eating at nursery, no wonder he doesn’t want to eat whatever crap she’s made.

Peachbomb

VIP Member
Oh fuuuuccccckkkkkk meeeeeeee. The latest insta story about their family Halloween costumes. This woman was put on this planet for our entertainment wasn’t she🤣🤣. The embarrassment!!! I bet Rob, the big wet lettuce, is sooo happy he is in the UK for Halloween🤣🤣
She dresses them all up and then they don’t go anywhere or do anything! It’s not for a party or anything, just to take a photo for Instagram, so stupid.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21

Scootinginheels

Well. Shit a brick….what in the name of actual fuck do they look like?!?!?! Jesus she hasn’t disappointed has she!!! What a twat. With a twat of a doormat husband who must have the personality of a fucking lettuce leaf to even consider doing as he’s told and wearing that in public. My husband would literally look at me like I had lost my damn mind and tell me to do one if I even attempted to get him to wander out like that. I truly cannot express how much of a cockwomble I think she is!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
More accurate captions would have been 'Haven't dealt with my bonding issues with my son'
'FOMO' 'Spend my time trying to fit in and be accepted by fake friends'
'Thought I'd be able to move overseas with my sailor husband' 'Don't have the carbon copy life of my parents marriage'
'House isn't insta enough'

• Heart
Reactions: 20