Sarah This Mama Life #18 Jumping reels are rife, does everything to avoid mama life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or is it so obvious she’s wrote the post on this dada life’s (🤢) Instagram!! So obvious.

Hope L is ok at school. I do feel sorry for him 😟

Poor kid. Sounds like an extra week out of school was definitely what he didn’t need.
It’s made me so angry on behalf of L that she took him out for a whole week. This first term is crucial to helping them adjust to new routines, the start of learning and making new friends etc.
If the concerns were known to her prior to taking him out of school then she’s even more selfish than I thought.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Yesterday must have been a hard and upsetting day for her. Sarah had to take down and then reload her reel meaning she will have lost the original likes and comments. Poor thing would have been worrying about that all night.

Do hope the tagging of the clothing company helps her in getting a freebie for the lost top though.

Her priorities in life are so messed up.

Reactions: 11
Is it just me or is it so obvious she’s wrote the post on this dada life’s (🤢) Instagram!! So obvious.

Hope L is ok at school. I do feel sorry for him 😟

It’s made me so angry on behalf of L that she took him out for a whole week. This first term is crucial to helping them adjust to new routines, the start of learning and making new friends etc.
If the concerns were known to her prior to taking him out of school then she’s even more selfish than I thought.
Rob’s Instagram is completely controlled by Sarah and the vast majority of the posts are clearly written by her. It’s so pathetic and so emasculating, and I don’t even see the point of it; Rob isn’t exactly Mr Personality is he? He’s not like one of the other creepy fame hungry Insta husbands (like Lee Meldrum or Mark Prideaux) - Sarah’s Instagram presence would be exactly the same if Rob was completely incognito. It’s weird that he just allows her to use him as a puppet. But then he’s a gormless waste of space who seems to let her do whatever she wants in all aspects of their life so I guess it’s all par for the course isn’t it?!

Reactions: 10
When mine were younger I always felt that school got the best of them as they were often tired when they got home. We reduced all the clubs and things improved. Sarah’s solution to the tiredness and grumpiness though is to farm them out to clubs so she doesn’t have to deal with the behaviour.
Yes same!! It’s actually a recognised thing that they use so much self control and try to behave at school it comes out as “acting out” at home because they feel safe there and it’s recommended they have “decompression time”. It’s partly why I’ve not done lots of week day activities bar the odd craft evening or play date.

I do have to deal with the attitude and rudeness and stuff but..that’s kind of my job!? (Spoken as someone who doesn’t have to work after school so obv if you have to it’s different but I’ve said before - she could spread her hours easily the whole week so she could be there for them)

Reactions: 7
Sarah seems to listen to her mum. I hope her mum has explained that Lachlan is presenting as a troubled and overwhelmed wee boy who needs help and support now from his parents working in conjunction with the school. Another baby right now would be a disaster. Sarah and Rob don’t seem to know Lachlan very well or be able to read his cues. He needs more time with them. Not less

Reactions: 12
Yesterday must have been a hard and upsetting day for her. Sarah had to take down and then reload her reel meaning she will have lost the original likes and comments. Poor thing would have been worrying about that all night.

Do hope the tagging of the clothing company helps her in getting a freebie for the lost top though.

Her priorities in life are so messed up.
Came on to say this about the shirt freebie 😂
Try and make it less obvious hey Sarah

Reactions: 3
Granny coming to visit, eh? Just in time to look after the kids during half term 🙄

I've had the odd Gousto or HelloFresh box. Only when I get a fantastic offer on them mind! They are handy for new ideas and for a really rushed evening. But really, fish and chips?!? 🙈

• Haha
You’ve have thought she would have some time to cook if she’s not running around dropping the kids off and has her mum there 😳.
How hard is it to get a couple of fillets of cod / salmon and stick them in the oven?

Reactions: 8
Just wow. I don't profess to be the world's greatest mum but I'm so sad for 'Tic'. He clearly wasn't ready for school at all because Sarah didn't help him to be, in any way. When I think back to mine being small and at home, and all the afternoons we spent drawing, baking, playing games, walks to the park, collecting leaves or conkers for crafts, singing.... She never did any of that. There are so many women desperate to be mums. She's just awful. Poor Lachlan, 5 years of neglect is now catching up on him.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
The only way people will take it the wrong way is because she knows she never put the effort in with him and people will call her out on it.

Ive never known someone to spend so little time with their kids. Why doesnt she get a child minder or a nanny so then her poor mum isnt having to come down to baby sit and they arent dumped in clubs constantly. At least a nanny or an au pair would be a constant in the kids lives.

Reactions: 4
I wouldn’t think granny looking after the kids was as bad if they hadn’t just been away in holiday, my mum would think it very poor form if I took my children out of school to go on holiday and then worked during the school holidays and asked her to look after them.
I really question the priorities here.

Reactions: 22
I wouldn’t think granny looking after the kids was as bad if they hadn’t just been away in holiday, my mum would think it very poor form if I took my children out of school to go on holiday and then worked during the school holidays and asked her to look after them.
I really question the priorities here.
I suspect it’s either they utterly spoil and pander to her or they know if they don’t help she won’t cope and the kids are affected. It’s sad really either way

Ah granny to the rescue then. Wonder how many nights out and appointments Sarah will manage to squeeze into that week though.

Ah! Granny is coming down for childcare!

Having to book Gusto meal boxes because she can’t cater for the family or guests!

Reactions: 7
Is she simple? Sorry if that’s offensive to anyone but the way she speaks really makes her sound like she has some sort of mental impairment. The way she said “muuuummmmm stuuuuuffff” and with her “f’s” instead of “th’s”.
Whatever it is there’s definitely something not the full schilling with her.

• Haha
Whats the point of showing Isla walking to dance? Also shows where her dance class is (if people recognise the hair dressers, which I embarrassingly didn't 😂😂)

Reactions: 5
Whats the point of showing Isla walking to dance? Also shows where her dance class is (if people recognise the hair dressers, which I embarrassingly didn't 😂😂)
And why the hell isn't she wearing a coat. Piss poor parenting as usual.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.