Sarah This Mama Life #18 Jumping reels are rife, does everything to avoid mama life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am bleeping dead!!! We called it but even I didn’t think Captain boss-eye was so much of a dripping wet lettuce he would agree to that get-up!!!!!

Sarah in the rubber dress just looks like she has lost her way to the drag show. The scary thing is none of this is tongue in cheek.

I love the fact that she has had to dress Isla as a random chef with a meat cleaver rather than Ariel🤣🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There’s no unseeing those leggings on Captain Birdseye. Send therapy to us all 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
As a family, we love fancy dress... Years ago we did the Incredibles as the kids were the perfect age. Photos looked hilarious.

But.... We did it because we were going to a huge party! 7+ hours of dancing and fun. With other people in fancy dress.

Who, seriously WHO orders and wears costumes FOR A SINGLE PHOTOGRAPH.

But WHY isnt anyone close to Sarah telling her she's a literal nut job???!

Reactions: 22
Interesting that they took the kids back to the patch for Halloween. Clearly they haven’t bothered to get to know any of the neighbours around the new house. She acts like she was so involved with military life and that she really embraced the community when R was away - what a load of crap. She shows nothing but utter disdain for his career and did nothing but moan, whinge and complain about living there. I never heard or saw any evidence of her being in anyway involved in the local military community. Yet more lies, she can’t stop herself can she?

Reactions: 10
Interesting that they took the kids back to the patch for Halloween. Clearly they haven’t bothered to get to know any of the neighbours around the new house. She acts like she was so involved with military life and that she really embraced the community when R was away - what a load of crap. She shows nothing but utter disdain for his career and did nothing but moan, whinge and complain about living there. I never heard or saw any evidence of her being in anyway involved in the local military community. Yet more lies, she can’t stop herself can she?
But captain birdseye has had a promotion. The old estate need to know. She needs to gloat.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes, she needs to keep in with the military housing lot so she can use them for babysitting when Sinbad is next away.

Reactions: 7
The grass is always greener elsewhere for Sarah

I am bleeping dead!!! We called it but even I didn’t think Captain boss-eye was so much of a dripping wet lettuce he would agree to that get-up!!!!!

Sarah in the rubber dress just looks like she has lost her way to the drag show. The scary thing is none of this is tongue in cheek.

I love the fact that she has had to dress Isla as a random chef with a meat cleaver rather than Ariel🤣🤣.
So funny!! Sad thing is that she’s based this around The Little Mermaid which I can’t imagine Isla enjoying for a second. I get the impression she’d be much happier in a normal trouser style costume, like the chef one she ended up wearing, running about chasing her brother round. Like everything that Sarah ‘throws herself into’, she’s lost the actual point of it and made it all about her…and the photo op for the gram 🤢

Reactions: 13
I don’t get how she can say she “throws herself in” to anything when she literally can’t get organised at all. Every year. It’s the same date. It doesn’t move. Just order the costumes earlier. Put a reminder in the phone she has glued to herself 24/7 to buy them in September. All done. No stress.

And that family get up, just to walk around a bit. I mean not even a party?! Not even the charity party?!?! What is she like.

I just can’t….WTAF? Obviously the whole dressing everybody in a themed outfit just for Insta is one thing, but why not let the kids bloody CHOOSE what they want to dress up as? Don’t tell me I and L would have chosen a chef and a lobster….I have 2 kids who are each a few months younger than her kids and they chose to be a zombie and Harry Potter yesterday. Was there a theme? No, but everyone was happy and my husband didn’t go out shirtless wearing a pair of shiny tights 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I just can’t….WTAF? Obviously the whole dressing everybody in a themed outfit just for Insta is one thing, but why not let the kids bloody CHOOSE what they want to dress up as? Don’t tell me I and L would have chosen a chef and a lobster….I have 2 kids who are each a few months younger than her kids and they chose to be a zombie and Harry Potter yesterday. Was there a theme? No, but everyone was happy and my husband didn’t go out shirtless wearing a pair of shiny tights 🤣.
Exactly. The kids would have chosen superheroes or even the lego costumes. Not the little mermaid 🙄

I get the feeling mama picks what SHE wants to wear for the family pic and the rest have to fit in. Like she wanted to be Ursula, she wanted to be morticia etc etc

Reactions: 13
She’s a sad little bleep who lives her life for the gram.
Not for her kids.
Half term her mum babysits, doesn’t take any annual leave at all to spend any meaningful time with her own children or her mum for that matter. Did they do absolutely anything over the holidays apart from frequent a cafe? No half term day out, a walk, a bike ride, anything? Yet mama spends £100s on Halloween outfits for a few pictures on the gram.

Wowsers. Yet again, her priorities are way off!!!!!

Reactions: 14
Disgusting really that she turns even Halloween into an event for her!! It’s all about the kids I couldn’t give a toss about Halloween but put the effort in for my kids! She clearly has chosen that outfit without any thought of what her kids would really want. Selfish, selfish excuse for a mother.

Reactions: 11
How did she convince Rob to wear that?!

He can’t be this weak at work. Yet he lets her dictate everything at home.

It tickles me that she chops & changes like the wind.
One minute she’s trying desperately to make herself sound like some globe trotting citizen of the world who’s lived everywhere And then next she’s trying to make out she’s as Scottish as the Loch Ness monster and as if she’s got irn bru in her veins.

pick a side Sarah. Just pick a side!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She missed a trick there as Halloween guising is a Celtic tradition so Irish and Scottish. She could have got her Scottishness out for us all!
(I am scottish and huff every year that we have pumpkins now, I hollowed out a bloody turnip every year and that’s no joke)

Reactions: 15
How can a mother of two forget to go food shopping and forget to order gusto? 🙈

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.