Sarah This Mama Life #18 Jumping reels are rife, does everything to avoid mama life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeez how red is Isla?? Or is it just Sarah’s filter?
So irresponsible. It probably hasn’t helped that she seems to have been wearing her cap backwards instead of how it should be worn in order to protect her delicate skin on her face. But you know Mama, she won’t enforce anything on Meelies regardless of it being for her own good - she simply CBA. Such crappy parenting.

Reactions: 7
So irresponsible. It probably hasn’t helped that she seems to have been wearing her cap backwards instead of how it should be worn in order to protect her delicate skin on her face. But you know Mama, she won’t enforce anything on Meelies regardless of it being for her own good - she simply CBA. Such crappy parenting.
It seems to me that “Meels” gets to do whatever “Meels” wants to do! Sarah is too busy trying to be her friend to parent her; I can’t imagine her ever giving her into trouble. She just laughs at her & says “bless her”. She’s such a pushover. Rob seems completely under her thumb too. It’s wouldn’t surprise me if she is a bit of a brat.

Reactions: 6
It seems to me that “Meels” gets to do whatever “Meels” wants to do! Sarah is too busy trying to be her friend to parent her; I can’t imagine her ever giving her into trouble. She just laughs at her & says “bless her”. She’s such a pushover. Rob seems completely under her thumb too. It’s wouldn’t surprise me if she is a bit of a brat.
I don’t think there’s any discipline whatsoever in their house. I don’t think either Sarah or Rob have the first clue how to parent either of those kids. That’s why both Isla & Lachlan are so unruly and don’t do a thing they are told and don’t seem to know how to behave appropriately. We see it from them both on camera all the time - the misbehaving, jumping around and acting up at meal
times etc

Reactions: 7
I wonder if Sarah will talk about her two miscarriages as tonight is the wave of light..
Oh yeah those two completely fabricated miscarriages she made up for content.
I sincerely hope she doesn’t bring that up again. It was deplorable that she lied about it once, she better not lie about it again.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Oh yeah those two completely fabricated miscarriages she made up for content.
I sincerely hope she doesn’t bring that up again. It was deplorable that she lied about it once, she better not lie about it again.
Did she write it on a blog post? I can't quite remember the story around it

Did she write it on a blog post? I can't quite remember the story around it
Yeah it’s further back on her threads here but yeah, she basically wrote a grid post about it for something but the details were all completely off and none of any of it made any sense/didn’t match up with any of her previous posts and given everything else she had previously shared about her pregnancies with Isla & Lachlan etc there’s no way any of what she was claiming could have been legitimate. She made it all up for content.

Reactions: 5
Back from holiday in the early hours of the morning and already leaving Rob and the kids behind to swan off to London. This woman is something else! Mama has done enough parenting then!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Back from holiday in the early hours of the morning and already leaving Rob and the kids behind to swan off to London. This woman is something else! Mama has done enough parenting then!
Were the kids in school today?

Reactions: 1
Typical parenting by This Mama Life. Disrupt your son's first term of school by taking him out for a week, get home late but send him back to school in the morning and then go out with friends so you don't have to deal with a tried, emotional 5 year old after his first day back.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Why does she want to be a London school run mum? What difference is there compared to the school run she does now?
She is unhinged. Her face is looking more & more plastic & the things she says are just cuckoo 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why does she want to be a London school run mum? What difference is there compared to the school run she does now?
She is unhinged. Her face is looking more & more plastic & the things she says are just cuckoo 🙄
It sounded like she said she wanted to be a mum, Im sure her kids want that too!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She wants any life that isn't her own at this point. The grass is always greener with her, she will never be happy.

Reactions: 15
She misses everywhere but the place where her actual own family is. She misses aberdeen, London, “the Middle East”, Holland but not anywhere she has been a mum 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
A london school run mum? I’m sorry, I wasn’t aware Mums who live in London were any different while doing the school run? And sarah, you drop your kids at breakfast clubs and pick them up from after school clubs every day, even when you are off work, so you can’t really class yourself as a school run mum. Or even a mum most the time to be honest.

Reactions: 20
A London school run mum in Clapham as aspirational 🤣
Yeh nothing better than probably missing out on a place in the only decent primary in the area so having to go private or for a “requires improvement”. Then rubbing alongside the nannies and rushed mums on their way to work at the school gates…

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.