Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peachbomb

VIP Member
Just wait until they are teens Sarah, then you have activities that finish at 9-10pm and things like DofE that need lots of equipment and time.

I have never sat crying and thought ooh better take a selfie and post it! Pathetic.

Reactions: 18

FraggleRock

VIP Member
So he apparently had “an accident” that she never spoke about on line…. But now she just has to mention this “accident” on Instagram…..

fuck off. Attention seeking bellend.

View attachment 817314

Has she blocked you?!
Chief Petty Officer Dada makes me gag a little, why does she feel the need to infantilise everything? She’s an adult and it’s unbelievably cringey

Swipeuptobuy

VIP Member
I’ve never wanted anyone not be pregnant more than this one ….. she thinks the money will roll in and the freebies ….she shows no real maternal nurturing, will be moaning all the bloody time then ship the kid off to nursery for others to raise whilst she walks around another garden centre with her equally unlikable fake friends.

Admiralbow

My issues with Sarah are that L apparently is having issues at school but is left at after school club til what looks like the very last minute and then dragged round the shops for food for his tea - whilst his mother has been using the time fannying around on Instagram. Not on.

Also agree there is nothing wrong with chicken nuggets etc. My point more about the home cooked meals is why should the children have to eat stuff like this constantly whilst Sarah and Rob have a nice Gusto box because they can’t be arsed to go to the shops and cook properly for the kids?
But the big elephant in the room is why are they all of sudden in after school club until the last minute before it closes and its dark outside? When L was in nursery, she would pick isla up from school then go home for a few hours then pick L up later… so why now all of a sudden do they need to be in after school club until late? The navy finish work at 4, Rob could easily be home before 5, she can’t work past 5, so in the 45mins - 1 hour they are both home, one can’t pick the kids up and the other sorts dinner for the kids/does the food shop? Or do what every other working parent does… pick their kids up as soon as they finish work.

fucking blows my mind how two adults in their late 30s still can’t manage life and basic life admin.

• Heart

frostily

VIP Member
I do see a lot of the Instamums (it’s not 2016-2017 anymore guys, get a new gig) taking photos of themselves crying because of “overwhelm”. And then… filming. And talking. And “shooting”. And going to “events”. Getting hair and nails and faces and lashes and skin and Botox and and and what? You don’t have enough time to stick five different beige goods, a bag of potatoes and a bag of frozen peas in a trolley for a week of teas? That’s if you’re working full time.

Sarah - if it’s bringing you to tears, if you are really struggling this much - use your Thursday to do ACTUAL life admin. Stop the vlog. Just stop it. Stop filming and captioning your life. It will free up so much time that you do desperately need. Just stop. Lean on your real life friends. Make some more real life friends. Focus on getting help and treatment for your PTSD and eating disorder. Please?

• Heart

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Have to say it

I HATE her hair. It’s awful. Everything about her hair is terrible. The god awful cheap looking mis matched extensions that are too long and do nothing for her. The fact that you can always clearly see where her real hair ends and the extensions start. The fact that the extensions aren’t colour matched to her hair. The horrible middle parting and god awful greasy slicked down thing she does where her hair looks glued to get scalp.

It is horrendous.

• Heart

Scootinginheels

Is it just me or does she just completely stink of desperation? Like everyone else there was pretty chilled about having a lunch date with ‘friends’, however Sarah seems to need everyone to know about it and make it into a complete insta story fest, complete with selfie. She is so cringe!

Beakytoo

Chatty Member
Oh fuuuuccccckkkkkk meeeeeeee. The latest insta story about their family Halloween costumes. This woman was put on this planet for our entertainment wasn’t she🤣🤣. The embarrassment!!! I bet Rob, the big wet lettuce, is sooo happy he is in the UK for Halloween🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Oh Sarah, you need to see an optician about
those rose-tinted glasses you have about your 'sassy' daughter. The more you try and force Isla to be seen as this funny, sassy mermaid hair skater girl the most she comes across as a precocious, show off, puppet for Mama's Instagram. Not the poor kid's fault but a boomerang of a kid brushing her teeth makes me roll my eyes thinking how staged and sad and not at all sassy.

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Agree. This is the woman who can't go 5 mins without getting her phone out to record so if she was out partying hard she would have filmed it. One phone last night of her dinner..... No cocktails photos, no boomerangs of shots.

Think she is faking because she didn't want to take Isla and Lachlan with her to see the other Instahuns because she knows she has the worst behaved children and would feel judged amd stressed having to look after them. Bet your bottom dollar if it was a mummy brunch date or a trip into London, just the mums the imaginary hangover would be cured.

lexi5436

Confused over why she never has anything in on a Monday. She doesn’t work Thursday and has half day Friday and all weekend to shop. Amazon prime even offer same day delivery on groceries. How on Earth can she not find time to do an online shop or go food shopping?! She baffles me.

Scootinginheels

Jesus wept. Sitting and having a drink with another group of adults briefly on holiday does not make them your ‘friends’ Sarah. The desperation just seeps out of her every pore doesn’t it. And, realistically, what kind of adult goes on holiday to try to make friends?! She’s like an overgrown girl child.

• Haha

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
For someone who she claims is her best friend, they don’t see much of one another…..! You don’t ever hear Sarah say much about her either…!

45C32004-268F-4B4A-8812-2EF8183F1EF2.jpeg

Yeah nah I’m sorry but this is very inappropriate and very weird. Why is Sarah sitting on her own? Surely you’d let your guest have the sofa/chair to themselves and you’d sit by your husband? And look how Nat & Rob are sitting - she’s cuddled right up under his arm - snuggling with him. Not just a quick pose for a photo, they are actually snuggling up together. It’s beyond wrong! And you NEVER see Sarah & Rob as close or as tactile together…..
This is very very very very odd…..

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
The way she edits them makes them just look awful? Like she makes their faces orangey red, teeth Ross Gellar white and eyes like fake white and bright blue so they just look creepy? They’re just normal kids Sarah leave their faces alone 😭
Yeah, it’s actually disgusting isn’t it, how obvious she makes it that she isn’t comfortable with how her children look so much that she photoshops their faces. I think this is part of what really irks her - that neither of her kids are the stereotypical “influencer” looking children - they aren’t cute, good looking, photogenic kids who fit into the moulds she wants - she desperately wants Isla to be the dainty, pretty, long haired pink fluffy glittery girly girl that likes to wear dresses and sparkly shoes and play with dolls and do ballet but instead she’s got a rough & tumble Tom boy who enjoys football and wearing her football strip. She wanted Lachlan to be a handsome well behaved boy who she could use to make money off but instead she’s got a boy with behaviour issues who won’t do as he’s told and who clearly stresses her out because he won’t conform.
she doesn’t deserve those kids, it’s so unfair on them.

IAlreadyDespiseYou

Chatty Member
I’m sure she posted that he’s off again soon so he has to get her pregnant before he goes or she’ll have to wait til he gets back. Honestly, I can think of no one I’d like less to be pregnant right now, and who only wants a baby that’s cute for the gram and marketable. 🤦‍♀️

• Sad

bobs

Chatty Member
The sound of her laughing over videos of her children dancing about and acting up for the camera goes right through me. It’s so annoying! No one gives a fuck about your average brat children doing average childlike things. Just enjoy your overpriced holiday FFS without subjecting us to every move your kids make, every cocktail you drink and every meal you eat 🙄 She just can’t relax and switch off, can she?!

What on earth was the story about the disgusting liquid?

Just tell Isla it has leaked and could make anyone who touched it unwell. Wash out the jar thoroughly and give it back to her to keep in her room if she wants it. If not, bin the jar. End of story. You are the parent. You do not have smelly, unhygienic things leaking all over the house. The end.

Rob could hardly heave himself out of the car before Sarah was doing a boomerang of “SOMEONE”. Honestly - I don’t know how he bears it

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Here is a 4 month warning for anyone who knows Sarah. Rob is going on deployment. Change your phone number, move to Timbuktu, make yourself extremely busy because she is going to be on the beg for babysitters shortly.
Oh Jesus - she’s going to be on him like a horny praying mantis now trying to get up the spout before he sets sail….!

• Haha
  • Sick

Mummy442

VIP Member
Your children are having different experiences at school Sarah because - shock - they are different people! If she d bothered to get to know Lachlan over these last 5 years she could have identified areas he may struggle in and implement strategies to help him. Discipline at home would be a start!