Sarah This Mama Life #18 Jumping reels are rife, does everything to avoid mama life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh don’t the kids look cute in their market knock off Manchester United kits.
Mama gets designer, kids get knock off shite 🙄
Doesn’t surprise me though with Sarah..

Reactions: 7
It made me laugh how Sinbad looked startled when he looked up from the restaurant table to find his wife filming him. Surely you'd be more surprised if she didn't have a camera rammed in your face.

Must be so draining being married to someone making a running commentary of everything you do. He doesn't look happy at all. Looks like he is desperate to get back to his boat and his pugwash buddies, daydreaming of his next deployment.

Reactions: 16
Jesus wept. Sitting and having a drink with another group of adults briefly on holiday does not make them your ‘friends’ Sarah. The desperation just seeps out of her every pore doesn’t it. And, realistically, what kind of adult goes on holiday to try to make friends?! She’s like an overgrown girl child.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh God. She’s one of those people who will have added them on Facebook already.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Jesus wept. Sitting and having a drink with another group of adults briefly on holiday does not make them your ‘friends’ Sarah. The desperation just seeps out of her every pore doesn’t it. And, realistically, what kind of adult goes on holiday to try to make friends?! She’s like an overgrown girl child.
Why can’t she just enjoy her holiday with her husband and 2 kids?! I don’t understand her.
I don’t go on holiday and try to chum up with random adults - I’m focused on my family and enjoying the time with them - I couldn’t really care less about other adults!

Reactions: 13
Placing my bets now they get back stupidly late on Thursday night/Friday morning and the kids are still in breakfast club come 7am!

Reactions: 11
They’re they couple that do turn up on your door six months later aren’t they? You gave them your address as it was awkward not to when they asked as you said “stay in touch”. Not content with sending a card or leaving a comment on Facebook they’re on your doorstep.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Poor little Ls dressing is really really getting to me. It’s ridiculous that they have left him with such a huge dressing. Surely they have a little First Aid kit with them where they could put a more appropriate dressing on. Yes the hotel Dr may well have put that on…… but as a parent I would have to actually make it more comfortable for my boy!!

Reactions: 10
Why can’t she just enjoy her holiday with her husband and 2 kids?! I don’t understand her.
I don’t go on holiday and try to chum up with random adults - I’m focused on my family and enjoying the time with them - I couldn’t really care less about other adults!
Absolutely! Us too. In fact we’re consciously antisocial on holiday and sit as far away from other families as possible, just in case we come across folks who want to ‘buddy up’ with us 😂✋🏻 No thank you. Family time is literally the most precious, most enjoyable thing for us. Holidays especially. It’s so glaringly obvious that Sarah is merely going through the motions of being a parent rather than actually enjoying the journey of parenthood and being fulfilled by it.

Reactions: 13
They’re they couple that do turn up on your door six months later aren’t they? You gave them your address as it was awkward not to when they asked as you said “stay in touch”. Not content with sending a card or leaving a comment on Facebook they’re on your doorstep.
Oh god this actually happened to us once! We generally avoid other people on holiday and see it as a time to reconnect with each other, spend quality time with the kids etc but the first time we took the children abroad when our boys were five, they started to play with another little boy by the pool. We naturally had a few conversations with the parents (nice enough young couple but dull) and at the end of the holiday they asked for our number. Cue nine months later we were sat at home one Sunday afternoon and the phone rang, they were ten minutes away and would love to see us all 😱 Very awkward couple of hours followed, making small talk while the kids played. So strange.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
As if Sarah will do that!
Speaking as someone who has been abroad this year... I feel 100x safer having been in another country, than I do having been anywhere in this country. I don't think a PCR is necessary, rules are being followed so much more thoroughly abroad.

ETA... obviously a PCR is necessary, it's the rules. And it helps identify any new cases etc. But what I meant is I don't think it's necessary to stop going to school/work while results are processing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Hi,

Check out our the new site InfluView where you can write reviews about influencers.

It aims to solve the problems with other sites deleting reviews and it will allow those that love an influencer to have a voice without disrupting tattle.

It's a totally different site and your tattle login won't work there.

If you have a chance please do drop a review (positive or negative - all are welcome), and you can edit your review at any time.

If you have any issues or thoughts do reply to this thread - https://tattle.life/threads/influview-influencer-reviews.23701/

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.