Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Popper

VIP Member
A london school run mum? I’m sorry, I wasn’t aware Mums who live in London were any different while doing the school run? And sarah, you drop your kids at breakfast clubs and pick them up from after school clubs every day, even when you are off work, so you can’t really class yourself as a school run mum. Or even a mum most the time to be honest.

Reactions: 20

Popper

VIP Member
Didn’t take them long to fire the kids into a kids club while they pretend to miss them. Miss them that much? Don’t put them into a childcare club on holiday. Holidays with children are meant for you to spend time with your children, and my goodness do those kids need time with their crap parents, yet these 2 still put them in childcare. Disgusting

• Angry

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
So she wants to be a London school run mum. She’s in Clapham which has very expensive houses and is very affluent IN PARTS. She probably walked past one of the private schools and got ideas above her station. Next time, walk around the council estates and see the pick ups at a state school and tell me you still want to be a London school run mum. There’s a lot of poverty and deprivation in that area and the part you would like to live in is well out of your price range. Grow up, accept what you’ve got (which is a nice lifestyle), spend time being an actual parent and stop thinking the grass is always greener. Selfish, deluded prat 😡

• Heart

Scotblock

VIP Member
So theyre back up to scotland for Christmas 🙄. I bet Robs family hate her. Have they ever spent a Christmas with their grandchildren?
It would be nice to do alternate years but not for princess Sarah.
We don’t fucking want her with her faux Scottish accent and dodgy hair extensions 😂 Only thing remotely Scottish about her is the uncanny resemblance she has to the old Aberdeen goalie Jim Leighton when she is posing on Instagram 😂 it makes me want to toe punt a ball into her face 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Loobyloo38

First time posting so be gentle. I replied to her post about fussy eaters the other day and now I’ve been blocked from her stories! Thought she was quiet. Guess she doesn’t like to hear some home truths!

• Wow
  • Haha

Instasham

Chatty Member
Oh the memories….still think that was too short for Lachlan and she put the wig over a stool because he wouldn’t pose 😂

• Haha

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Yes, I don't believe she's meeting a friend for a walk at 9pm on a November night either. She says had to get out of the house so either a row with Sinbad or avoiding parenting as per usual.

Bore off with this grown arse woman being tearful because she isn't spending her Dad's birthday with him. I'm sure he is very grateful not to have a balloon arch, an afternoon tea and her camera stuck in his face.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Oh this was even better than I expected 😂 she even made R go trick or treating dressed like that. She truely has his balls tucked safely in her handbag doesnt she?

• Haha
  • Sick

NerdyCat73

Chatty Member
What I don’t understand is that Sarah exercises almost daily. Goes running, uses weights, does other cardio yet only washes her hair once a week?! There’s a dedicated hair washing day.

• Sick

Mummy442

VIP Member
I don t think Lachlan is fussy I just don t think that apart from pizza and the weekly beige buffet she has a clue what else to fee him! He s eaten almost every meal during the week at nursery. She need s to ditch those subscription boxes, make a big shepherds pie/lasagne/casserole with a couple of different vegetables -have the meal in the middle of the table and allow him to help himself while everyone eats the same meal. It won t happen overnight but I m sure he ll be tempted to try more things. This constant cooking separate meals fir the adults and the kids is just baffling x

Last edited:

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
Getting organised three months ahead of an event? Have Studio not seeen her buying school shoes and getting kids hair cuts at 5pm the night before school starts? Of sending her children in on the first day with trousers folded up, not hemmed, and with holes in the knees? With manic food shopping at 10pm and getting clothes delivered to a hotel?

she couldn’t find organised in a dictionary with aardvark to ordained missing

#hereforit

I just can’t….WTAF? Obviously the whole dressing everybody in a themed outfit just for Insta is one thing, but why not let the kids bloody CHOOSE what they want to dress up as? Don’t tell me I and L would have chosen a chef and a lobster….I have 2 kids who are each a few months younger than her kids and they chose to be a zombie and Harry Potter yesterday. Was there a theme? No, but everyone was happy and my husband didn’t go out shirtless wearing a pair of shiny tights 🤣.

• Haha

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Fucking hell - going to Scotland for Christmas yet again. Why?! Why can’t they ever just spend Christmas at home themselves? Or invite her mum & dad down for Xmas - does he not want to see the new house?

these people are WEIRDOS.

Popper

VIP Member
I remember her saying they were going to start trying after the summer ( too much info Sarah, but nothing is private with these people 🙄) All for the gram, she deep down does not want another child. She spends as little time as possible with the 2 she’s got. Also she has admitted that she wants to recreate her family and have 3 children like her mum did. She’s such a weirdo.

• Sad
Reactions: 18

Beakytoo

Chatty Member
The boy who can’t be away from me for 5 mins…’ REALLY SARAH!!!!

He has spent more time at nursery than he ever has with you. Sure he even went to nursery Christmas EVE one year!!

Popper

VIP Member
Sarah, when you take your children away from their home, school, friends and everything they know and move back “home” when popeye retires, they will feel 100 times worse than you and will be actually homesick, not the weird, creepy homesick you feel. Your parents house isn’t your home. You are living in your home just now and feel homesick? You obviously aren’t happy in your marriage or with your family if you feel this way. But don’t take those poor kids away from their homes and lives just because you’ve never grown up and have this obsession with your parents house. It’s wrong. That poor wee boy wouldn’t cope.

• Heart

Scootinginheels

Yup. Calling BULLSHIT on that one as well. This fucker can’t even go to a fucking cafe without documenting it on Instagram - a massive night out where she got THAT pissed that she couldn’t make a play date with her mummy instahun besties the following morning we’re supposed to believe she chose not to mention even on passing?! Nah. Not a chance. She sure is lying a heck of a lot at the moment. Things are clearly not right behind the scenes. All will be revealed in good time, as with everything in Sarah’s life, I’m sure.

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
Why is she so disorganised all the time? Everything is last minute and then goes wrong. It’s not like Halloween changes date each year yet here she is with no costume on the day. The kids had no uniform the day before term started so went in with holes in the knee and bottoms turned up and not hemmed, and last years too small dress. I’ve never seen such a disorganised parent

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Here is a 4 month warning for anyone who knows Sarah. Rob is going on deployment. Change your phone number, move to Timbuktu, make yourself extremely busy because she is going to be on the beg for babysitters shortly.

• Haha