Sarah This Mama Life #18 Jumping reels are rife, does everything to avoid mama life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have to say it

I dislike her hair. It’s awful. Everything about her hair is terrible. The god awful cheap looking mis matched extensions that are too long and do nothing for her. The fact that you can always clearly see where her real hair ends and the extensions start. The fact that the extensions aren’t colour matched to her hair. The horrible middle parting and god awful greasy slicked down thing she does where her hair looks glued to get scalp.

It is horrendous.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Have to say it

I dislike her hair. It’s awful. Everything about her hair is terrible. The god awful cheap looking mis matched extensions that are too long and do nothing for her. The fact that you can always clearly see where her real hair ends and the extensions start. The fact that the extensions aren’t colour matched to her hair. The horrible middle parting and god awful greasy slicked down thing she does where her hair looks glued to get scalp.

It is horrendous.
I can confirm they are as cheap, nasty and awful looking in real life as they are on insta.
They are not colour match or fitted well, and as for that slick back look 🤢 you could fry your dinner on it!

She needs something more grown up, it’s like she’s stuck in her teens with her hair and clothing.

Reactions: 15
Oh look Sarah’s been baking! Oh no sorry it’s just Mars bar krispies again. Wonder how many goes and phone calls to granny she had to make this time.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What I don’t understand is that Sarah exercises almost daily. Goes running, uses weights, does other cardio yet only washes her hair once a week?! There’s a dedicated hair washing day.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
What I don’t understand is that Sarah exercises almost daily. Goes running, uses weights, does other cardio yet only washes her hair once a week?! There’s a dedicated hair washing day.
That’s why it looks like it does 🤢

Reactions: 3
Oh look Sarah’s been baking! Oh no sorry it’s just Mars bar krispies again. Wonder how many goes and phone calls to granny she had to make this time.
Can someone ask her to share the recipe please?! Bloody mars bar crispie cakes, kids make them in pre school but twit face has to ring her mum for instructions.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can someone ask her to share the recipe please?! Bloody mars bar crispie cakes, kids make them in pre school but twit face has to ring her mum for instructions.
Excuse us, they are the “worlds best Mars bar krispies”
I wonder what her secret ingredient is? Mars bars or maybe krispies??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The dirty look Lachlan is giving her in the latest story. Probably wondering why she is sitting so far away taking his photo.

I know it is a typo and she missed out the 'ON' duty but thought she meant Sinbad forgot his duty tonight, meaning baby making duty. I can well believe he does see it as a duty to perform that chore.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who takes a photo of their child getting stitches out?
How did she not expect a massive scar?

• Angry
Reactions: 14
She’s surprised by a massive scar when he had a week with a huge dressing…? What did she bloody expect!? She really didn’t give a tit on holiday did she (or ever)

Reactions: 13
She’s surprised by a massive scar when he had a week with a huge dressing…? What did she bloody expect!? She really didn’t give a tit on holiday did she (or ever)
We saw it briefly when the dressing was off. Massive, stitched badly by some hotel doctor and now he’s going to have a scar that might need plastic surgery if it doesn’t heal well or forms keloid scar tissue or just looks really unsightly. Why he wasn’t taken to see a proper doctor in hospital to get it dealt with and stitched or glued neatly I do not know. Well I do, they are tit parents.

Reactions: 14
We saw it briefly when the dressing was off. Massive, stitched badly by some hotel doctor and now he’s going to have a scar that might need plastic surgery if it doesn’t heal well or forms keloid scar tissue or just looks really unsightly. Why he wasn’t taken to see a proper doctor in hospital to get it dealt with and stitched or glued neatly I do not know. Well I do, they are tit parents.
Because leaving the hotel to see a Dr meant mama didn't get hers (and 20 other guests) allocation of cocktails 😏

Reactions: 8
She’s got to be pregnant after the last story she posted - she’s got some WONDERFUL news to share which she's SO happy about …. So I’m guessing pregnant or decided to sell up and move home … I mean to Scotland!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Chief petty officer DaDa 😂🙈
Does this mean no more deployments?
What was the accident we dont talk about?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s got to be pregnant after the last story she posted - she’s got some WONDERFUL news to share which she's SO happy about …. So I’m guessing pregnant or decided to sell up and move home … I mean to Scotland!
Ohhhh I was wrong. She’s not pregnant. Phew!

Reactions: 7
No, Captain Pugwash has been promoted

• Haha
Chief petty officer DaDa 😂🙈
Does this mean no more deployments?
What was the accident we dont talk about?
Didn’t he apparently nearly die & was signed off sick for quite a while? Or at least that’s what she says but the story was apparently fabricated. I’m pretty sure it’s been mentioned either on ig or YouTube.

• Wow
Didn’t he apparently nearly die & was signed off sick for quite a while? Or at least that’s what she says but the story was apparently fabricated. I’m pretty sure it’s been mentioned either on ig or YouTube.
Yeah fairly sure there was a YouTube that mentioned it. Not a whole thing but she’s talked about it enough for it to have been known about on here 🙄

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.