Sarah This Mama Life #18 Jumping reels are rife, does everything to avoid mama life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I expect it was more about the opportunity to tag Mother Plucker. I wonder what she has to do to bring on the watery eyes for the selfie? Maybe she was imagining that Gusto forgot the ingredients for her risotto? Not being invited to an Instahun brunch? Isla refusing to wear the velvet monstrosity?
Any thought that doesn’t involve her being the focal point is enough to bring the poor princess to tears.

I admire her optimism that tagging big accounts is going to get her noticed 😂

Reactions: 4
My practical suggestion for Sarah would be to go back to the sausages at every meal…

The inner thoughts thing is very weird I think for most people this would be about health
/happiness of their family and money type worries? The overwhelm she has highlighted smacks of privilege. As has been said here before she really needs to reach out for some help to work through the obvious issues.

Curious to know when she married a sailor what she was expecting other than the navy being pivotal to life.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
"When was that dentist appointment?" Maybe she should concentrate less on her hair/nails/lashes appointments and she'll remember the important family matters!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
OT but I’m always baffled / jealous/intrigued when people say kids 5ish year old are too tired after school and can’t do clubs .. I have the opposite problem an energy bunny who never stops talking or moving until 9pm 😂😴

Reactions: 8
This woman just baffles me. They have no financial or practical kitchen limitations, surely even if you’ve not had time to do a weekly shop there’s still a ton of soup in the cupboard or freezer surprise for the kids instead of dragging them to the shop at 6pm??

Reactions: 9
2A37FF4B-1190-49B4-BD5F-E02F1297D5FB.jpeg

This is the biggest load of pathetic self indulgent nonsense I’ve seen in a long while.

this woman needs to seek professional help with her mental health. All of this stuff is normal day to day adult life stuff that EVERYONE has to just get on with. The stuff regarding the Navy is stuff that she’s obviously harbouring a serious load of anger about but what on earth did she think her life was going to be like if she married a man in the armed forces? It’s what you sign up for. If she can’t cope with it, she needs to leave him and sort herself out.

Also Sarah - if you really feel like you are just soooooo “overwhelm” (🙄) with life then maybe duck all the way off with your useless “mama life” bollocks Instagram & YouTube nonsense….. you don’t have to do it, and if your life is just sooooooo busy and manic well, you could just put it all to bed and spend the time you waste day in day out dicking around on Instagram talking to yourself on doing actual productive stuff like sorting out a meal
Plan and food shop for the week and actually paying attention to your role of mother & wife.

GROW UP.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I can’t even be bothered pointing out the obvious solution to all of these woes to these vapid imbeciles . Clue, it’s in your bloody hand .

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I can’t even be bothered pointing out the obvious solution to all of these woes to these vapid imbeciles . Clue, it’s in your bloody hand .
Exactly
I wonder how long she spent on that post? Taking the teary eyed photo, editing it, putting on all the captions and arranging them all, writing out the text underneath…..

More accurate captions would have been 'Haven't dealt with my bonding issues with my son'
'FOMO' 'Spend my time trying to fit in and be accepted by fake friends'
'Thought I'd be able to move overseas with my sailor husband' 'Don't have the carbon copy life of my parents marriage'
'House isn't insta enough'

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Sarah's resentment towards Rob is palpable. Surely she realised what being married to someone in the navy would be like before they married?! It's not like Rob changed careers after they got married.

Still think you could cope with a third child, Sarah? You’ve just told us all you can’t cope with the two you have.

OT but I’m always baffled / jealous/intrigued when people say kids 5ish year old are too tired after school and can’t do clubs .. I have the opposite problem an energy bunny who never stops talking or moving until 9pm 😂😴
We have quite a long walk to and from school - about 2 miles - daily. That helps 😂. Plus the 5 year old is up at 6am most days. So she is ready for bed. She does manage Rainbows on Friday and dancing at the weekend but that’s it

My issues with Sarah are that L apparently is having issues at school but is left at after school club til what looks like the very last minute and then dragged round the shops for food for his tea - whilst his mother has been using the time fannying around on Instagram. Not on.

Also agree there is nothing wrong with chicken nuggets etc. My point more about the home cooked meals is why should the children have to eat stuff like this constantly whilst Sarah and Rob have a nice Gusto box because they can’t be arsed to go to the shops and cook properly for the kids?

Overwhelm? Simple answer - get off Instagram and use that time to go to the shops and write down the dentist appointment. Are there issues with writing down the dates for when the ads need to be posted? I think not.

Just wait until they are teens Sarah, then you have activities that finish at 9-10pm and things like DofE that need lots of equipment and time.

I have never sat crying and thought ooh better take a selfie and post it! Pathetic.

Reactions: 18
She must be very bad at her job if she can’t even use a diary/planner/list when she’s overwhelmed. Sarah… write it all down the night before and check it regularly instead of filming yourself on IG 🙄

Reactions: 10
Imagine moaning about something publicly that allows her to live her privileged life. Don’t build your “brand” on being and military wife and mama (🥴) to sit there and complain about it, you knew what you signed up for marrying captain doormat.

Reactions: 12
Still think you could cope with a third child, Sarah? You’ve just told us all you can’t cope with the two you have.
I think that’s her dig with the “change / giving up life plans for the navy ” they had to put third child plans to bed because it didn’t happen bang on her desired schedule and he’s away again. The navy isn’t jail, if it’s too traumatising to the life plans he can leave , but then she’s hanging onto that for her other dreams of being able to move abroad , north, whatever when he gets his early pension. You can’t have it all !

I do see a lot of the Instamums (it’s not 2016-2017 anymore guys, get a new gig) taking photos of themselves crying because of “overwhelm”. And then… filming. And talking. And “shooting”. And going to “events”. Getting hair and nails and faces and lashes and skin and Botox and and and what? You don’t have enough time to stick five different beige goods, a bag of potatoes and a bag of frozen peas in a trolley for a week of teas? That’s if you’re working full time.

Sarah - if it’s bringing you to tears, if you are really struggling this much - use your Thursday to do ACTUAL life admin. Stop the vlog. Just stop it. Stop filming and captioning your life. It will free up so much time that you do desperately need. Just stop. Lean on your real life friends. Make some more real life friends. Focus on getting help and treatment for your PTSD and eating disorder. Please?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think that’s her dig with the “change / giving up life plans for the navy ” they had to put third child plans to bed because it didn’t happen bang on her desired schedule and he’s away again. The navy isn’t jail, if it’s too traumatising to the life plans he can leave , but then she’s hanging onto that for her other dreams of being able to move abroad , north, whatever when he gets his early pension. You can’t have it all !
One of the best things that could happen to that family is not having another baby. I have three. I would say they are all pretty well behaved and compliant and it is hard going with admin etc. If Sarah can’t feed 2 properly/remembering their dental appointments is bringing her to tears at this age and stage, there’s no chance with a baby in the mix. Really Instagram is her third and most doted on child. Maybe if she gave that up to concentrate on living her real life competently and well, then maybe. But not now. Instagram is clearly a huge coping mechanism/displacement activity so not sure it would be feasible to drop it unless she got help for her the issues she is trying to distract from

Reactions: 11
The Instahuns are right to moan it isn't 2016/17 anymore. Viewers have now wised up to the tricks they play to get engagement, the sneeky ADs and we no longer watch thinking how lovely to share your children with other mums, we know it is all one big con.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.