Sarah This Mama Life #18 Jumping reels are rife, does everything to avoid mama life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get it - what has Isla dressed as a chef got to
Do with the little mermaid?

all for Instagram. Sorry but they live in a very weird fantasy world. Who’s husband would take his too off, wear shiny leggings and pose for a photo for Instagram?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
All that effort and stress so that Sarah could wear a black rubber dress. Because that’s what that was all about.
Ha ha maybe thats what took her all day to post the picture cos shes been trying to shoehorn herself into it all day

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ha ha maybe thats what took her all day to post the picture cos shes been trying to shoehorn herself into it all day
“it’s made a PASTE” 😂😂😂

I don’t get it - what has Isla dressed as a chef got to
Do with the little mermaid?

all for Instagram. Sorry but they live in a very weird fantasy world. Who’s husband would take his too off, wear shiny leggings and pose for a photo for Instagram?
I think Isla is meant to be cooking L?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hahaha someone’s commented this! Wonder how long until she deletes the comment
E14D2FA2-E42F-4A83-8551-37C4DC5C5875.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh this was even better than I expected 😂 she even made R go trick or treating dressed like that. She truely has his balls tucked safely in her handbag doesnt she?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
A1EB54B0-B624-4A70-8E89-A2D230403E1D.jpeg

Seriously who has time for all this! You’re not at Disney World dear!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
So now the military housing estate is good enough Sarah?!
Edited to add she looks even more like a bloke in drag than usual in that costume

Reactions: 13
So they literally made all that effort... For a photo.... Not even a party.... How odd!?

Reactions: 13
Well. tit a brick….what in the name of actual duck do they look like?!?!?! Jesus she hasn’t disappointed has she!!! What a twit. With a twit of a doormat husband who must have the personality of a bleeping lettuce leaf to even consider doing as he’s told and wearing that in public. My husband would literally look at me like I had lost my damn mind and tell me to do one if I even attempted to get him to wander out like that. I truly cannot express how much of a cockwomble I think she is!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why are costumes all arriving so late in the day? I don’t get it. Halloween is obviously a huge thing to Sarah so plan in advance. I can imagine how horridly stressful the last 24/48 hours have been for the children and Sinbad. In my opinion, Halloween is for my children so we centre it round what the children would like to do. I get their costumes organised in good time (which they chose) and they help me do decorations etc. We might buy another little thing to add but we mostly recycle what we have had from years before. The best bit for them (and us) is meeting up with friends for parties and trick or treating. It’s not about stuff (well the sweets are important to them 😂) but about experiences and memories and spending fun times with friends. So if things done turn out quite how we were expecting, it’s not a big deal and I’m not running about at the last minute sorting out costumes etc. I know what they most enjoy is spending time with me and their Dad when we focus on them. They would hate to be filming “brand work” etc - this has been a weekend about them

They are not accessories to my big fat boastful show off photo op all about me. I don’t go out trick or treating in a costume and I don’t know any other parent who does bar the odd random mask because the whole thing is centred around the children and we don’t need or want validation from random strangers to the extent that we would make an event that is really focussed on children all about us. It’s so sad actually. I can feel the tension and stress in these stories. The manic energy. The carefully choreographed controlled photos meant to look spontaneous. Sinbad trailing about with stooped shoulders like a deflated balloon. They must be so pleased when it’s all over and all the halloween tat and balloons consigned to land fill and Sarah is onto centring the next thing around herself

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think it’s just emasculating how henpecked and controlled he is by her. It’s embarrassing. Look at the state of him! She making a fool out of him.

Reactions: 15
So they literally made all that effort... For a photo.... Not even a party.... How odd!?
And the sad thing is the local pub was having a party to raise money for Alices Arc (the charity the little girl Sophie who passed away recently was raising money for) Sarah always commented and said if there was anything she could do shout ect and yet she couldn't even turn up to a fundraiser halloween party?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I can just imagine the tantrums and tears in the Knott household over the last few days. Halloween isn't about her kids enjoyment (seriously three separate outfits for one child) having to have a matching theme all for the all important photograph for the gram. Highly amusing for us to see her force her hen pecked husband into playing dress up but honestly have some self respect Sinbad and tell her no.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Haha Sarah just when you thought you were so fun and original.. the world saw the basicness coming… the second part of this is hilarious in this case

Reactions: 2
‘Topless Sinbad in shiny leggings has tipped me over the edge.’ #Thissadmamaslife

Next thread title?! With all credit to @Mybb2016

I have so much second hand embarrassment for them leaving the house like that. Topless Sinbad in shiny leggings has tipped me over the edge 🤢

You’re not Heidi Klum love, nobody is anxiously awaiting your Halloween costume 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.