Sarah This Mama Life #18 Jumping reels are rife, does everything to avoid mama life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Lachlan. He always does seem to be the one that things go wrong for. Hopefully it doesn’t rule him out of holiday activities such as swimming (but hopefully does keep him out of that Kids Club…although saying that the poor mite probably feels so at home in a childcare setting that he’d enjoy that aspect of his holiday) The plaster on his head is attached in a very bizarre fashion - is it actually stuck to his fringe? Odd. Either way, glad to see he doesn’t seem too upset by it.
Yeah the bandage seems massive. Could of just done with a bit of gauze

Reactions: 4
WOW! An anecdote from Sarah about when she lived abroad when she was younger, that’s unusual 🙄 bleeping stop living in the past you stupid woman. I always snigger when she brags about going to Kippie Lodge when she comes home. That place isn’t a status symbol anymore Sarah so you can give it up.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s strange that L injuries are documented on Instagram but when I fell off her scooter and grazed her face Sarah airbrushed it out and only mentioned it much later?!

Reactions: 14
So they say by the pool all day and L wasn’t allowed in so presumedly had to sit and watch his bit sister and probably Sinbad to I’m having fun

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Let me guess that with Sarah’s tip top mama life skills that the strategy for trying to keep Lachlan out of the pool was to spend most of the day beside the blooming pool and wonder why it was so hard to stop him wanting to go in (haha bless him haha)

It’s strange that L injuries are documented on Instagram but when I fell off her scooter and grazed her face Sarah airbrushed it out and only mentioned it much later?!

To be fair they didn’t document Rob accidentally closing the garage door on Lachlan’s head!

Reactions: 8
Let me guess that with Sarah’s tip top mama life skills that the strategy for trying to keep Lachlan out of the pool was to spend most of the day beside the blooming pool and wonder why it was so hard to stop him wanting to go in (haha bless him haha)

To be fair they didn’t document Rob accidentally closing the garage door on Lachlan’s head!
She did mention it the next day though saying she had to take him to A&E.

Who was it she took to A&E and ended up sitting outside in the car for hours? I feel like that was Isla but I cant remember why.

Reactions: 2
Of course she’s at Ikos, it’s an Insta dream and has a kids club.

(It does look amazing though, not because I’m influenced by Sarah but because I have family who were there recently….)

Reactions: 2
Of course she’s at Ikos, it’s an Insta dream and has a kids club.

(It does look amazing though, not because I’m influenced by Sarah but because I have family who were there recently….)
Does look amazing...... Super expensive..... Hope she got a good deal😂.... In August a family of 4 is £16grand!!for 2 weeks!!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Well if it rains maybe she can take a photo and reminisce about her childhood in The Netherlands when it would piss down with rain and all the children came running out in clogs shouting Ikaya and looking for Pus cats.

And bless little sweetheart Isla and wee man Lachlan can retell the times they would go on holiday and Mama would spend the entire time on her phone uploading any old tit, multiple times a day to strangers on the net.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The sound of her laughing over videos of her children dancing about and acting up for the camera goes right through me. It’s so annoying! No one gives a duck about your average brat children doing average childlike things. Just enjoy your overpriced holiday FFS without subjecting us to every move your kids make, every cocktail you drink and every meal you eat 🙄 She just can’t relax and switch off, can she?!

Reactions: 17
The boy who can’t be away from me for 5 mins…’ REALLY SARAH!!!!

He has spent more time at nursery than he ever has with you. Sure he even went to nursery Christmas EVE one year!!

Reactions: 18
Why can’t they just get a waterproof dressing for Lachlan’s head? So that he can then at least go in the pool for a swim?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.