Sarah This Mama Life #18 Jumping reels are rife, does everything to avoid mama life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she so disorganised all the time? Everything is last minute and then goes wrong. It’s not like Halloween changes date each year yet here she is with no costume on the day. The kids had no uniform the day before term started so went in with holes in the knee and bottoms turned up and not hemmed, and last years too small dress. I’ve never seen such a disorganised parent

Reactions: 18
She’s practically begging for an Ariel costume for Isla on the school Facebook page! Oh how I hope Sarah is Ursula the sea witch! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She’s practically begging for an Ariel costume for Isla on the school Facebook page! Oh how I hope Sarah is Ursula the sea witch! 😂
Just so she can take a staged family photo to put on Instagram??? Get a life women

Reactions: 14
Another theme chosen by Sarah then. I cant see the kids wanting to do the little mermaid.
I hope Rob isnt prince Eric 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Another theme chosen by Sarah then. I cant see the kids wanting to do the little mermaid.
I hope Rob isnt prince Eric 🤢
If she was after gold accessories for Rob I’d say more King Triton. Kids will be Sebastian and Flounder now if Ariel hasn’t been delivered. I really don’t understand this unnecessary money being thrown and a family outfit for mamas Instagram…That’s she’s clearly buying followers for….

I see you Sarah 😉

Reactions: 11
I’m sorry but it is beyond pathetic that a grown woman is getting so worked up about daft bloody costumes, only so that she can get her pathetic doormat husband and irritating children dressed up for a photo for INSTAGRAM. That’s all this carry on is for; bleeping Instagram!!!! I’m sorry but has the world gone utterly mental that two grown adults are seriously that invested in bleeping INSTAGRAM that they are seriously spending time getting all trussed up in some tit fancy dress get up so they can take a photo for Instagram and then take it all of again?! It’s not normal behaviour- it’s absolute lunacy! What a way to live. I cannot understand it, I genuinely do not get it. If I even floated a notion like this to my husband he would laugh, tell me to get a grip and then ask if I was feeling ok. These people seriously need to turn their phones off and start engaging with real people in the real world, it’s terrifying how they live in this fake online world and they can’t even see how absurd it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Exactly. How on Earth can this bollocks seriously be what she spends her time thinking/worrying about?! I just can’t understand it!
And she has time to upload it onto Instagram - ridiculous. Sarah’s problems are all caused by Sarah

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
All that built up and wait for that crock of shite… shouldn’t have bothered Sarah hun

• Haha
Reactions: 13
is that it ,probably took her longer to do the balloons than put those costumes together

• Haha
Reactions: 7
All that effort and stress so that Sarah could wear a black rubber dress. Because that’s what that was all about.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They all look riducilous

Its all for Instagram likes, what a sad way to live your life

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.