Sarah This Mama Life #18 Jumping reels are rife, does everything to avoid mama life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has Sarah not considered that the reason Lachlan is struggling so much with dinners is because he’s not used to eating with the family? He’s spent his whole life so far eating at nursery, no wonder he doesn’t want to eat whatever crap she’s made.

Reactions: 22
Instead of asking people on the Internet for ideas of what her son might eat maybe she could have asked his main caregivers at the nursery seeing as they have been responsible for the majority of his meals for 4 years.

And why is she now dreaming about American houses. She is all over the place. Where is it you want to be? It's obviously not Fareham but Scotland, Le Capital, The Middle East or some suburban truman show style house in America.

Reactions: 13
It doesn’t take much to work out that the limited time Lachlan has with parents is when he is fed evening meal (which he used to get at nursery) and therefore this change is likely to be communicating something else eg needing attention.

That said, the bizarre baby plates and lack of family meals where everyone is eating together (no Sarah beige buffet/takeaway in front of tv doesn’t count) means Sarah’s kids being fussy eaters is not surprising.
Most kids go through phases but clearly this is part of bigger picture with Lachlan.

Reactions: 12
I don t think Lachlan is fussy I just don t think that apart from pizza and the weekly beige buffet she has a clue what else to fee him! He s eaten almost every meal during the week at nursery. She need s to ditch those subscription boxes, make a big shepherds pie/lasagne/casserole with a couple of different vegetables -have the meal in the middle of the table and allow him to help himself while everyone eats the same meal. It won t happen overnight but I m sure he ll be tempted to try more things. This constant cooking separate meals fir the adults and the kids is just baffling x

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Im guessing from the kindness stickers, L hasn't been very kind in school and that was the struggle they had?

Reactions: 7
I don t think Lachlan is fussy I just don t think that apart from pizza and the weekly beige buffet she has a clue what else to fee him! He s eaten almost every meal during the week at nursery. She need s to ditch those subscription boxes, make a big shepherds pie/lasagne/casserole with a couple of different vegetables -have the meal in the middle of the table and allow him to help himself while everyone eats the same meal. It won t happen overnight but I m sure he ll be tempted to try more things. This constant cooking separate meals fir the adults and the kids is just baffling x
Could you imagine how dry that shepherd’s pie or lasagne would be?

• Haha
I’m Not surprised Lachlan is a total fusspot of course it is an age thing as well but she’s never really tried with their meals has she. It’s always been safe foods from the day dot with those kids. Those picky plates with more sugar than actual food. Pasta and sausages and just easy crappy meals. I would imagine getting the hello fresh meals hasn’t helped as sarah and rob basically eat what they want most nights aka risotto instead of choosing family friendly options and she makes the kids an easy tea aka pasta or frozen food that will deffo not have helped with the fussiness.

Kids need to sit down together with parents and eat the same as everyone else otherwise they think they can request different meals every night.
Sure they absolutely past there self aswell most night with before school club, after school club etc
Oh I bet it’s fun and games in that house 😂

Reactions: 10
She's such a fuckwit! Asking strangers for ideas on what to feed her kid! Well bin the Gousto/Hello Fresh for a start, cook one traditional meal and sit at the table together at the same time you twit.

• Heart
If I got presented with her mince and tatties I would definitely be fussy too 🤢
I’m still not over it!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ah but if they moved up to bonnie Scotland I bet she would claim that L was eating like Braveheart! Serve up good quality homemade food, no alternative offered, eat together, ban the beige tit and if he does eat it then that’s it …..sooner the kids realise there are boundaries and Mama Dearest actually parent them maybe they would behave!

Reactions: 9
Adding bless you as the end doesn't make shaming your child online OK.

No one can compare to the golden child who doesn't actually seem to be as talented or good at schoolwork as Sarah thinks. Done nothing to prepare L for school but keeps making comments about his struggles.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Has she let him take a bite of the burger and then taken a photo for Instagrams benefit?

The advise on her post was ditch the prison plates, eat the same meals together, put the food in the middle and let the kids help themselves.....actually if she had read her thread on here she would have seen we have been saying the same for over a year.

Has she let him take a bite of the burger and then taken a photo for Instagrams benefit?

The advise on her post was ditch the prison plates, eat the same meals together, put the food in the middle and let the kids help themselves.....actually if she had read her thread on here she would have seen we have been saying the same for over a year.
This stupid cow has done nothing different! L is yet again served a different meal to the fuckwits and served it on the usual toddler plate. twit.

Oh my god it’s risotto again. Upthread a few hours ago I mentioned how all they ever eat is risotto 😂😂 yet she expects Lachlan to be less fussy?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This woman needs her tubes tied ….she’s got 2 healthy children and needs to parent them bringing a baby into the mix bleeping madness …..I have 5 children although a lot older but even at a young age knew how to behave at a table because we taught manners….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.