Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Taylor17

VIP Member
Does the pictures of her empty plate after she's inhaled her food make anyone else feel a bit nauseous? I can actually see her licking the plate. I hope she got 7000 messages about what a dumb fucker she is to that child. Imagine admitting you were being a bitch to your sick child by withholding affection. She's a rotten human being with no redeeming qualities

Reactions: 18

PandoraRose

VIP Member
How could she put up a story of her poor child trying to get some affection off her and that horrible bully avoiding eye contact and ignoring him? It's bad enough that she actually treats him like this but to actually show off that she emotionally abuses her 4 yeah old?
The poor little darling, I was genuinely upset seeing that, it's grim and such a bad reflection on sarah

• Sad

Gina32

Ammmmmmmmmm.... ok hang on.... did she just imply that she’s an essential worker? Sarah, listen up because I know you read here. You’re not an essential worker. You run a money racket weight loss class that you don’t even stick to yourself. One that can and should be done virtually at the minute. Please please do not insult those who have no choice but to physically present themselves at work. I amn’t an essential worker and am fortunate enough not to have to go out and potentially expose myself and my family to the virus, and that statement annoyed me so I imagine it’s highly annoying for those who have to get up and go out every day and hope that they don’t bring covid home. Wake up and smell the lillies, you’re the big 3-0 now girl, maybe time to act your age

Jellybb

VIP Member
Does she think people are thick as shite? Just Luke was a close contact... I'd bet it was a family member and if she is saying theyve a week left of isolating I'm guessing she and Luke were in contact with said confirmed person during her birthday weekend. Sitting alone with just Luke during your birthday yet you've a picture up sitting at someone elses tables and mouth stains of tat 'dropped' off by family members. Great excuse to keep the small fella away from his own dad too

Funny RatsHole hasn't posted since my last post...guessing they will now soon 😂
It looks like she’s alluding that Luke was a close contact of her ex or exes family. I got a bit of a smug undertone

Sunseeker2020

You can see the frustration in her when he comes in she’s a cow, after being tested for covid the child could possibly have it and not be feeling well she doesn’t take that into consideration.. and probably her fault as it’s said to be from her side.. she has done nothing to keep him safe.. she’s a terrible mother, the emotional abuse is clear to be seen it’s very sad as he seems like a lovely little boy

I have to laugh at how she is trying to come across as super professional working from home. Ud swear she was head of the HSE or an accountant or solicitor or something. Sarah you write down peoples weight and tell them to count syns. I hate that they call themselves consultants they should be leaders. The word consultant expresses expertise in an area not a two week training course in how to use a weighing scales

• Haha

Kissmeimirish

VIP Member
Surely she isn't doing an igtv on her birthday presents. What fucking age is she. Laying them all out and taking a video. Get in the bin Sarah and have a bit of fucking sensitivity. Absolute wanker.

• Haha
  • Sick
'But I actually dont enjoy my own birthday '

You serious sar 🥴.. you havent shut up about your birthday since last year.. what a dope 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Almost there

VIP Member
I think herself and Julie should move in with each other, then they wouldn't be doing it all "on their own" anymore, and couldn't complain day in & day out about how hard it is being a "single mom"

She has a very basic job, which is highly flexible at the moment, that she can do from home. One child, and he's too young to even need home schooling. He's plonked in front of the tv/iPad for the majority of his waking day.

If she really wants to give him time, she can hold off on her admin until he goes to bed at 7pm. Working 7pm - 12am every night would give her 5 whole hours. I'm sure entering people's weights into the system can't take that long. If she held off her social media until he was in bed too, she would have even more time.

It's like she's only just waking up to adult life right now. Before, the creche did all her child care for her, this is her first taste of real life & she doesn't like it, does she?
She’s a slimming world consultant how much admin is there!! Sweet Jesus my husband is the MD of a company she’s doing more hours than him he has 300 under him!! He’s laughing about her!! 😂

• Haha

Say-it-like-it-is

"We all know what we're doing, we're not thick stupid".......well clearly you are thick stupid because you can't adhere to the restrictions. She obviously got a fierce backlash and not all the supportive messages she expected to so she did a dirty delete

Last edited:

Teddie64

She will regret it some day, by the looks of her horrible personality and bullying ways she will never find someone to put up with her shit! When Luke is older and she’s after him for a cuddle and he won’t give it to her I hope she remembers all the times she done it to him
He will have suffered trauma when he’s older from not feeling safe or comforted by his mother. She puts him to bed at 7pm but can’t spare 20 minutes to read to him or cuddle him because she doesn’t want him getting in the habit? What? The habit of what? Wanting love and affection from his mother? I’m disgusted with her. What exactly is she doing from 7pm onward? Probably planning on what else she’s going to eat or how many bars she can eat within her syns 😡

• Angry

Havingagawk

Chatty Member
If ye think I was spoiled for Christmas , my friends and family went above and beyond for my birthday 🤮 she is a 30 year old woman!! 😂 I’m 27 in a few days and I couldn’t give less of a shite. Would rather see my family considering we all had to stay away this year. 😮

• Sick
  • Heart

Mimimi23

I think herself and Julie should move in with each other, then they wouldn't be doing it all "on their own" anymore, and couldn't complain day in & day out about how hard it is being a "single mom"

She has a very basic job, which is highly flexible at the moment, that she can do from home. One child, and he's too young to even need home schooling. He's plonked in front of the tv/iPad for the majority of his waking day.

If she really wants to give him time, she can hold off on her admin until he goes to bed at 7pm. Working 7pm - 12am every night would give her 5 whole hours. I'm sure entering people's weights into the system can't take that long. If she held off her social media until he was in bed too, she would have even more time.

It's like she's only just waking up to adult life right now. Before, the creche did all her child care for her, this is her first taste of real life & she doesn't like it, does she?

Kissmeimirish

VIP Member
Aye Sarah try throwing a few more children into the mix and home schooling as well then tell me how hard it is.🙄🙄 everyone is getting it hard ffs. You would swear she was the only single mam in Ireland. Cry me a river.

Reactions: 16

Gina32

I know I’m a bit late to the party about this but her being “odd” with her child. Isn’t he like 4? I have a child around his age and I actually feel so upset right now thinking of anyone acting that way to a small child. Or a big child for that matter. That is honestly heartbreaking and unsettling to watch. She is just so self centred and narcissistic it’s scary. That little boy should never feel like he has to try and win back his mams affection. So damaging. What a gross yoke. How does her counsellor sit and listen to her for an hour at a time?

• Sad
Reactions: 16