Sarah Burke #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder will SW Caroline's group opening affect her group now?? That shirt was shocking looking,made her look huge and was just generally awful looking on her

Reactions: 7
Its a shame the new thread titles get messed up.
There was some great thread names!!

Wonder will SW Caroline's group opening affect her group now?? That shirt was shocking looking,made her look huge and was just generally awful looking on her
Iโ€™d say it will Caroline lost over 5 stone in less than a year!!! She looks great and seems like a nice girl always showing the the syns in everything she posts. As for fat to unfit she has round 2 today so plenty of drink also it was only 2 households in your house there was more than thatโ€™s there yesterday!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
There was some great thread names!!

Iโ€™d say it will Caroline lost over 5 stone in less than a year!!! She looks great and seems like a nice girl always showing the the syns in everything she posts. As for fat to unfit she has round 2 today so plenty of drink also it was only 2 households in your house there was more than thatโ€™s there yesterday!
I hope Caroline stays the same down to earth lovely girl and not like the rest of them when they gain abit of traction on Insta ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Reactions: 4
I hope Caroline stays the same down to earth lovely girl and not like the rest of them when they gain abit of traction on Insta ๐Ÿ˜ญ
I hear ya.. she is already a B/A for a hairdresser and beauty salon so time will tell @LunaW..๐Ÿ˜

@Almost there, it is a shame, everyone was panicking last night and it was done too fast the mods werent going to lock threads Christmas night and then protocol wasn't followed to pick the highest voted new thread name. I messaged the mods to keep the format the same and keep them organised so at least thats done. There were loads of great ones to pick from.
Yes really good ones, but at least the thread is still going on this melter itโ€™s great reading.. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 1
I did in m
Hey, did you do the recap for the new supermom thread?
I'm on my 2nd A4 page now on the part about how her and her now ex husband embezzled money from a man with mental health problems.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I did in m

I'm on my 2nd A4 page now on the part about how her and her now ex husband embezzled money from a man with mental health problems.
Cool, a recap is needed when you start a new thread so thats great your doing it and someone else wont need to do it.

I hear ya.. she is already a B/A for a hairdresser and beauty salon so time will tell @LunaW..๐Ÿ˜

Yes really good ones, but at least the thread is still going on this melter itโ€™s great reading.. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
The threads are all still open lol, id say they haven't been reported yet to close them.

Reactions: 2
Is that Tersea the so called super mom??
Sure is. I think if the recap says "Google her name" It would give all the info anyone would need to know ๐Ÿ™ˆ. I followed material boy on your recommendation - well I was only busting laughing at him ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sure is. I think if the recap says "Google her name" It would give all the info anyone would need to know ๐Ÿ™ˆ. I followed material boy on your recommendation - well I was only busting laughing at him ๐Ÿ˜‚
Heโ€™s a great cook they both have a beautiful home heโ€™s a house husband Iโ€™d say! I alway get a laugh from him.. Vercase is turning in his grave Iโ€™d say! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 1
Thats not how tattle works unfortunately, you wanted a new thread last night but wont write a quick recap, it cant be the same people all the time, everyone should do their bit.
Are you related to Liz Reaney by any chance? Because your doing nothing but sticking your nose in with absolutely nothing to add? Not only have you taken time out of your Christmas to continually reply to my posts on a thread which has nothing to do with a thread on Supermom?! You have taken time to email Mods also.... That precious time could of created at least 5 recaps? Its Sarah I feel sorry for here she is going to be all up in arms we are not discussing her on here but has to read about her arch enemy on her thread.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.