Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gabi Gabi

Am I the only 1 who feels he has moved on a bit 2 quick I'm sorry but putting myself in her shoes I feel a tad bit sorry for her I would be heartbroken to be fair. I know shes a gowl and all but still

Almost there

VIP Member
I agree they are high in syns but im guessing are a lot lower in calories than most of her slimming world meals. The nutritional science or comlete lack of within the slimming world plan baffles me. Things like pasta is free so you can eat a wheelbarrow of it is just crazy
But you can’t eat loads really a proper nutritionist will tell you that. It’s best to measure your pasta out. Also avocado is high in syns but is really a good fat! Slimming world is a money making machine always was. She’s is such a bad consultant how she is getting away with it is beyond me.

Shes going live at 1015 for slimming world questions 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 taking bets how many times she will burp
Sarah Burp so busy busy busy you do know she’s very busy up the walls busy.. 😂😂

That sawwwtay she did the other day is a Daly Dish recipe and she didn’t tag them or acknowledge it which is funny coming from her didn’t she have a hissy fit about ‘her’ white choc porridge not being declared by someone else who made it???
Really I thought I recognised that satay recipe!!

Techlove

Friends with both on all platforms! And still close as with Brian or sarah....... maybe to close love

If you've no problem with either finding out who you are why dont you say? Also its bit sadistic If you're close to sarah and you're ao venomous to her. I cant feckin stand her but I'm not in anyway close to her, just have the unfortune of knowing her 😂😂 enjoy your lunch!