Sarah Burke #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have inner peace ya Sarah you do because you only think about yourself you selfish witch while 673 people including 56 in icu fight with covid and you have a fucken party big deal you were 30 get the duck over it and the have the chats later all questions from her family

Reactions: 10
If ye think I was spoiled for Christmas , my friends and family went above and beyond for my birthday 🤮 she is a 30 year old woman!! 😂 I’m 27 in a few days and I couldn’t give less of a shite. Would rather see my family considering we all had to stay away this year. 😮

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
You would think she is terminally ill the way shes going on.... I've seen them drive by birthday things etc for kids and people who are sick or disabled or autistic.. theres been several videos since March and I cried watching a few of them because you know these people deserve the big drive by treat...
It's like covid hasnt happened in Sarah's world... it's just me me me my birthday me me I'm not bragging even though I am me me me ..

duck off Sar 🖕

Reactions: 14
Has anyone seen her YouTube video Sarah burke counselling?? Mortified, and may I say duck you Sarah multiple chins.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You would think she is terminally ill the way shes going on.... I've seen them drive by birthday things etc for kids and people who are sick or disabled or autistic.. theres been several videos since March and I cried watching a few of them because you know these people deserve the big drive by treat...
It's like covid hasnt happened in Sarah's world... it's just me me me my birthday me me I'm not bragging even though I am me me me ..

duck off Sar 🖕
Yes as you say drive bys are usually for people who aren’t leaving their houses. Not people you saw today, yesterday and every day before

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The lies!!! Big hungover head up on her! Hungover voice even! And half the eye missing the eyelashes!! 🤢🤢🤢 and it’s the makeup still on her face fully for me that proves she was up to something last night!! Also those scaly fat short old woman’s sausage hands are a big reminder to MOISTURISE! You bleeping brain dead loose lipped bleep and I don’t mean the ones on your face! Also when I hear people say they are rough! They couldn’t bate the flies off a donkeys tit the lot of them! Shur god love us! Bunch of slapless fools

IM GETTING A TWITCH OVER THE MISSING EYELASHES!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m a bit shocked that Brian’s sister sent her flowers.. wonder if they were lillies 🤣

• Haha
The lies!!! Big hungover head up on her! Hungover voice even! And half the eye missing the eyelashes!! 🤢🤢🤢 and it’s the makeup still on her face fully for me that proves she was up to something last night!! Also those scaly fat short old woman’s sausage hands are a big reminder to MOISTURISE! You bleeping brain dead loose lipped bleep and I don’t mean the ones on your face! Also when I hear people say they are rough! They couldn’t bate the flies off a donkeys tit the lot of them! Shur god love us! Bunch of slapless fools

But we can all sleep well SHE IS FINE 😂😂..wxx as it for the come down!! Anyone ask who she was drinking with for 2 solid days!!

I’m a bit shocked that Brian’s sister sent her flowers.. wonder if they were lillies 🤣
She stumbled over saying it tho!! I can’t imagine his family can stand her? But I guess you have to play the game. I would of sent her a bag of tit easily got in my job and a pad attached to it!! 💩 😷😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And the fool admitted she didn't have a big party, so I'm presuming she had a little one. Does she not realise that her mama and dad are heart attacks waiting to happen (again) and her grandmother is 92. She will wipe them all out, just so multiple chins, can have some sort of birthday party.

I suppose they have to, because she might have a fat tantrum

• Haha
If one of them gets covid they will all get it. It will wipe Tina out. She has multiple health problems. Betty is high high risk too. What about the other old people who live near Betty. It's only a bubble if they are the only people you meet. 6 to 7 different families are meeting more people. Imagine the contact tracing for that crowd. They are arrogant and stupid. The virus is far worse now than it was in March April May.
But dont you know the 30 year old that looks 40 needs to be the centre of attention it's about her not anyone else 🙄

It's the pics or videos with the nails up ok we can see you got your nails done 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Just to clear this up! It was brians sister in law that sent them! She would of being pally pally with her when they were together

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just to clear this up! It was brians sister in law that sent them! She would of being pally pally with her when they were together
Was thinking there had to be a reasonable explanation she’s a sly one, made it come across that it was Brian’s sister!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.