Sarah Burke #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honest to god my blood is boiling from the live/igtv luke is being so badly mistreated she wouldn’t let him have a cuddle before bed... he came downstairs and lay on the couch and she wanted to knock him out because he gave her a fright she’s a pig and doesn’t deserve luke does she realise the harm she is doing to that poor child! When she found him at 7.30 what was she telling him to go back upstairs for? Surely not to go back to bed after him being in it from 7.30 last night?!

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Honest to god my blood is boiling from the live/igtv luke is being so badly mistreated she wouldn’t let him have a cuddle before bed... he came downstairs and lay on the couch and she wanted to knock him out because he gave her a fright she’s a pig and doesn’t deserve luke does she realise the harm she is doing to that poor child! When she found him at 7.30 what was she telling him to go back upstairs for? Surely not to go back to bed after him being in it from 7.30 last night?!
I just came on here to say the exact same thing! Imagine a little bit asking his mammy to cuddle him before he goes asleep and her reply was “no I’m not cuddling you, go asleep” that really makes me sad. Yeah seems like she puts him to bed early and he sleeps through she says.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
I just came on here to say the exact same thing! Imagine a little bit asking his mammy to cuddle him before he goes asleep and her reply was “no I’m not cuddling you, go asleep” that really makes me sad. Yeah seems like she puts him to bed early and he sleeps through she says.
She will regret it some day, by the looks of her horrible personality and bullying ways she will never find someone to put up with her tit! When Luke is older and she’s after him for a cuddle and he won’t give it to her I hope she remembers all the times she done it to him

Reactions: 7
She totally made up the story of seeing a man in the room so that the story or Luke being missing was more dramatic 🙄🙄

Reactions: 9
She will regret it some day, by the looks of her horrible personality and bullying ways she will never find someone to put up with her tit! When Luke is older and she’s after him for a cuddle and he won’t give it to her I hope she remembers all the times she done it to him
He will have suffered trauma when he’s older from not feeling safe or comforted by his mother. She puts him to bed at 7pm but can’t spare 20 minutes to read to him or cuddle him because she doesn’t want him getting in the habit? What? The habit of what? Wanting love and affection from his mother? I’m disgusted with her. What exactly is she doing from 7pm onward? Probably planning on what else she’s going to eat or how many bars she can eat within her syns 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 17
He will have suffered trauma when he’s older from not feeling safe or comforted by his mother. She puts him to bed at 7pm but can’t spare 20 minutes to read to him or cuddle him because she doesn’t want him getting in the habit? What? The habit of what? Wanting love and affection from his mother? I’m disgusted with her. What exactly is she doing from 7pm onward? Probably planning on what else she’s going to eat or how many bars she can eat within her syns 😡
She seems to thrive on him craving her love and attention and her not giving it to him the emotional abuse is shocking, she’s planting the seeds for emotional issues for Luke, he will grow up very confused and angry with lots of issues caused by her! If your reading here Sarah and you’re struggling with how to be a decent parent (maybe you don’t know how to be a loving parent, maybe you were raised that way yourself and know no better) get some help, do some research, speak to your doctor, do something before you ruin this lovely boy!

Reactions: 13
I hope Brian has someone noting all these incidents and days and times etc to legitimately use against her

Reactions: 8
I wish my only worry if I couldent sleep is thinking about putting on my make up tbe next day
Maybe if she got off her ass in bed last night and came down to check why tbe dog was going mad.
What a load of shite am I hearing right she said she wont cuddle the child give me strength

She seems to be enjoying re-telling a story where she comes across as emotionally bullying her 4 year old🥺🥺🥺.
Where a parent witholds warmth, affection, attention or praise is rightly regarded as a form of emotional abuse because when you're only 4 years old those things are the most valuable things you have, conditional parenting is so destructive to a child (ignoring him when you're 'odd' with him, then dancing around the kitchen with him because you're in a good mood and you think it looks good on the gram).

At this point I'm actually begging Sarah's family to get involved, if they have any love for Luke then please, as privately as you can PLEASE have a little chat with Sarah and show her the definition of childhood emotional abuse and the lifelong effects it can have

What an utter bleeping waste of 7 mins. That story was like something from father ted! The drama. The suspense, the bullshit! When I kept hearing her say I’m getting sick now thinking of it again. Nah girl you wouldn’t waste your sick! Sure then you’d be starving again ya fuckin fool and that acne, creased, mawky makeup. #nofilternofavours

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What an utter bleeping waste of 7 mins. That story was like something from father ted! The drama. The suspense, the bullshit! When I kept hearing her say I’m getting sick now thinking of it again. Nah girl you wouldn’t waste your sick! Sure then you’d be starving again ya fuckin fool and that acne, creased, mawky makeup. #nofilternofavours
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 come here, I love the word mawky 🤣🤣 it sounds dirty.. is that what it means? 🥴

Reactions: 3
She won't give him a cuddle in bed as she doesn't want to give him a bad habit! But yet will sleep with him in the bed? Which to me is a worse habit to give him. Would it kill her to spare 20 minutes to read him a story, sing him a few songs and hold him until he falls asleep? Your child admitted that he was lonely.. my god if my child told me that as a mother I'd be disgusted with myself. Another thing why can't she sit luke at the table for his meals? Maybe im just peculiar with my own gang but at meal time its sit at the table as a family and no screens allowed. He constantly seems to have the ipad in front of him.

Reactions: 13
I certainly don't have a bikini body....kids.....surgeries....etc but I don't feel the need to show off stretch marks excess skin and my flab to the world.....I dress nicely for my figure I don't try beat myself into sizes too small for me or clothes that don't flatter my shape. I don't get it.....I'm sorry but flab coming out over your knickers tanned our not does not need to be shown off....its not body shaming either its logic!!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 come here, I love the word mawky 🤣🤣 it sounds dirty.. is that what it means? 🥴
Disgusting! Rotten! Manky! Vomit inducing! Ex: look over there hologram child at the mawky clothes on my bed! 😂😂

Luke said he couldn’t find her as she was too small !! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 was the bed 12 king sized beds pushed together cos other than that I’d say he was flattened ! I’d say the truth is she rolled over him and he ended up through the ceiling on the couch 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Disgusting! Rotten! Manky! Vomit inducing! Ex: look over there hologram child at the mawky clothes on my bed! 😂😂

Luke said he couldn’t find her as she was too small !! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 was the bed 12 king sized beds pushed together cos other than that I’d say he was flattened ! I’d say the truth is she rolled over him and he ended up through the ceiling on the couch 😂😂😂😂
Oh my god! I’m going to piss myself 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 the comment about her being too small had to have been a pisstake 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So shes not letting brian have his days with luke. What an utter cow!! She cant talk wen she has lipstick on her mouth be all shapes. Living on gifted meals for the week now cuz she couldnt be bothered her hole 2 go 2 aldi. Nobody wants to see your flaps while tanning. Shes like a 🐧🐧

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.