Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Taylor17

VIP Member
She said she was a fucker to live with if she's annoyed. Well she is a disgusting fucker with her post about punishing the child for annoying her. Making him beg to be in that cu"nts favour again. Sarah's love is very much conditional. I hope her shrink watches her and gives her a few sessions on toxic parenting. The poor boy. Jesus she has him right where she wants him, doing his best to make his fucked up mother love him or else!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Mimimi23

The syn brigade 😂
I thought she had a cheek to say that. She herself makes a living from the "syn brigade". The "self employed" company she runs invented the term "syns". Since she's been on the wagon, she herself has been showing the syn values for every single thing she eats.

The minute a company send her a free meal, that all goes out the window, and don't dare question her on it? Hypocrite and sell-out of the highest order

• Heart

Whosthatgirl23

She’s on the beg for gifted white lilies for her birthday... out of nowhere “what’s mommy’s favourite flowers” what the fuck 🥴
And I hate the way she always has to prompt him "what's mommy's favourite flowers, white li......li.....lilies"

• Haha
See the fool has now started to actually make food instead of nutra shite..sharing syns sharing recipes and even a picture of her cupboard...Caroline is obviously scareing the shite out of her that all the ladies will b off to her class instead

Cupcake queenie

The shit she said last night how she's doing everything on her own no she's fucken not his dad is in his life you choice to not let him see him, you have your parents across the road dropping off your wine, you are not financially on your own either as I take it hes dad is paying maintenance, been on your own raising a child is having no support from the other parent im a single parent because my child's dad decided he didn't want to raise a child walked away 6 years ago and heavnt heard from him since I get no maintenance no help my parents are elderly so I see them through the window I have taken my car so many times during these lockdowns to head to the river as I cant cope I sometimes live on 50 a week after everything is paid as my child has a disability and you Sarah are spotting shit because you find it hard walk in shoes of people that are finding it hard and realise you actually do have a good life
Please, please, dont give up! Unfollow Sarah if she is jepardising your mental health.... looking at her behavior would drive people insane!! I lost my only child a few years ago in a car accident, i saw it all happen, and it honestly kills me...i keep going for my husband, i love him, and him me, so, so much. And for my son, who loved life, who i now live for as his chance was taken from him.... Your child, needs, wants, and loves you, dont throw in the towel, cos of the likes of this selfish human, just unfollow! Send me a message anytime if you need to talk xxx

• Heart
  • Sad

Whosthatgirl23

So she's gonna go to Woodies for hooks for a child's costume!!??!!!!
WE'RE IN A FUCKING PANDEMIC SARAH!
ESSENTIAL MOVEMENT ONLY

I'm fucking enraged with her shite!

• Angry
Oh princess Sarah the usual spoke person for slimming world has finally been knocked of her high horse Caroline on with Neil prendivile speaking about slimming world

• Haha

Teddie64

Ah ya but in all fairness, she is sooooo busy. Far busier than the rest of the mothers who managed to cook a dinner this evening. Sure God love her. Did ya not know she’s an essential worker? Leave her alone, poor pet
She puts the child to bed at 7pm so you’d think she would have plenty of time to prep nutritious lunch and dinners instead of ordering in shite during the day for a lunch! She’s an absolute disgrace.

And who following slimming world has cheese and bacon fries for a snack? 🙈 she hasn’t a clue!. She said the other day “you can eat anything in slimming world” yeah so why not have some salad Sarah? Or some Veg now and then? This is why she can’t keep the weight off; because she hasn’t changed her mindset and has no knowledge of basic nutrition. Fucking mcdonalds for a 6 year olds lunch!!! 😡 there’s no way she didn’t have some and 5 donuts on top! Why even order the donuts? Obviously for her.

Reactions: 15

Almost there

VIP Member
I cannot believe the shite she spewed last night. Now don't get me wrong - I presume having a child is very hard. But I really think the reason she's find it so hard this time, is because she did whatever she wanted the last 2 lockdowns. Guidelines didn't matter to the Burke's the last 2 lockdowns....I don't know what has changed.

But mind you - they could all still be in Tina's spitting on each other and she just doesn't show it 🤷
He’s a good child why she’s complaining about him and saying it’s hard is beyond me!! She’s a pity at this stage. Unfollow her she’s very bad for your health!

Funtupthehole

Chatty Member
The food she is posting is fucking disgusting slop. She looks extremely unhealthy and sweaty, I do not believe slimming world does anything for her tbh
It does it allows her to have a cash box and as for the food! My horse of a husband wouldn’t have that much for dinner and he can eat!!! Big fucking sweaty dirty mawky head up on her! And I’m gonna say it! Even luke is annoying the fuck out of me lately! I have kids! I don’t need another one screaming for the gram! Now I don’t care! Hate me if ye want 😂

• Haha

Sunseeker2020

She is so fake. Coming on at the wend saying she is worried about covid. Excuse me sarah some of us have been worried since last march. She insisted that they wouldnt be going anywhere and low and behold its wednesday and she is in costa

Jellybb

VIP Member
There is no need for that one to be posing in front of the mirror in her knickers.... NO ONE WANTS TO SEE IT 🤢 fucking hell, she thinks she’s an inspiration now I suppose

• Sick
This my friends is why Brian didn't get luke this is why she is trying to blacken his name since Christmas.... with her lonely shite! Yes she's planning on having a "little" get together with her mom sisters her aunt and aunts daughter liv & Ciara Moore! It was all tat put into BT bags for the gram on Christmas day

Attachments

• Heart

Techlove

Bet one the only reasons she got Luke a test is so she can get around her isolation by saying shes not technically a close contact, Luke is.

Cannot believe she either 1) Lied to hse that he had symptoms for her own "piece of mind" putting the health system under more strain and she will conveniently not be a close contact and will leave her house or 2) luke had symptoms last week and the idiotic woman brought him to costa.

Gina32

So Luke won’t eat burgers, so instead of popping on a few spuds, veg and a bit of meat for him or making him a salad sandwich she would rather go to the trouble of making a fucking gingerbread man burger to “trick him” into eating it. For fear the child mightn’t have the same addiction to junk as her, she has to make SURE he doesn’t start expecting healthy food. How dare he not want to live on chipper burgers and everything swimming in sauce! She is just such a thick bitch 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
"I actually hate wearing my glasses even though people love them on me" do they really love them on her🙄🤣 she sounds very full of herself 🤓🤓

• Haha

Funtupthehole

Chatty Member
Mom what’s that? Is it a bird, an angel? No it’s a snow HIPPO. And naoimh you won’t be ever painting my gorgeous face! Between her having Liz as an ambassador and now nearly face fucking the camera for Marjorie! FUCKING TWATS

• Haha

Kissmeimirish

VIP Member
Wasn't too worried about her nana Betty when she wouldn't speak to her until she apologised. She is actually one of the most horrid self centred people I have ever came across. All me, me me. Ugly on the inside and it shows.