Sarah Burke #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she think people are thick as shite? Just Luke was a close contact... I'd bet it was a family member and if she is saying theyve a week left of isolating I'm guessing she and Luke were in contact with said confirmed person during her birthday weekend. Sitting alone with just Luke during your birthday yet you've a picture up sitting at someone elses tables and mouth stains of tat 'dropped' off by family members. Great excuse to keep the small fella away from his own dad too

Funny RatsHole hasn't posted since my last post...guessing they will now soon 😂
It looks like she’s alluding that Luke was a close contact of her ex or exes family. I got a bit of a smug undertone

Reactions: 18
Actually scrap that! I’d rather triplets shouting in my ears than to be those 2 bleeping gimps !
Ah would you not love to be slurring to to the phone of a Friday with the worst set of lips in Ireland attached to your face? 🤣 lol same, I’d rather be at a cork instahuns dinner party than be like them 🤮🤣 not that it matters but what size does Sarah claim she is?

Reactions: 2
Ah would you not love to be slurring to to the phone of a Friday with the worst set of lips in Ireland attached to your face? 🤣 lol same, I’d rather be at a cork instahuns dinner party than be like them 🤮🤣 not that it matters but what size does Sarah claim she is?
A medium large xtra large small extra small xtra xtra large double d with tiny knees 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What i think is that sarah and julie love the idea of being a mother but actually resent what it involves and therefore resent their children at times. Getting pregnant with your partner is all lovely and the new born stage is exciting but parenting is so hard and days can be boring and frustrating. Sarah and julie love the photoshoots with their children for the gram and the attention they get from having children but both seem to dislike the day to day side of parenting which is the most important.

Reactions: 14
The food she is posting is bleeping disgusting slop. She looks extremely unhealthy and sweaty, I do not believe slimming world does anything for her tbh
It might if she actually followed the plan 😂

Reactions: 2
The her coaxing Luke into being funny that he has to get a covid test and she all smiles! He’s a close contact. Even though they are not testing close contacts anymore. But she somehow got Luke fitted in. I SMELLLLLLLL WHAT THE bleep IS COOKING! LIES!!

Reactions: 10
"We all know what we're doing, we're not thick stupid".......well clearly you are thick stupid because you can't adhere to the restrictions. She obviously got a fierce backlash and not all the supportive messages she expected to so she did a dirty delete

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Does she think people are thick as shite? Just Luke was a close contact... I'd bet it was a family member and if she is saying theyve a week left of isolating I'm guessing she and Luke were in contact with said confirmed person during her birthday weekend. Sitting alone with just Luke during your birthday yet you've a picture up sitting at someone elses tables and mouth stains of tat 'dropped' off by family members. Great excuse to keep the small fella away from his own dad too

Funny RatsHole hasn't posted since my last post...guessing they will now soon 😂
Imagine her contact list!! It’s shocking.,

Reactions: 8
And they're so special they only have to isolate till next Saturday not two weeks.

Reactions: 9
Actually scrap that! I’d rather triplets shouting in my ears than to be those 2 bleeping gimps !
Go to Julie Twins me for that!! 😂😂 She’s a gif alright!!

And they're so special they only have to isolate till next Saturday not two weeks.
So she’s implying it’s from his dads side!! After all the parting and drinking this fool did she had some cheek! Didn’t Amy from the Sicssors sisters shop test postive!! Sure that lot do everything together!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And her not really but luke deffo! Makes no sense. I’d say she knew he might have it and is counting back from when he first showed symptoms. That’s my take on it. The child was licking her last night. Seriously and she down weighing people yesterday etc

Reactions: 6
And her not really but luke deffo! Makes no sense. I’d say she knew he might have it and is counting back from when he first showed symptoms. That’s my take on it. The child was licking her last night. Seriously and she down weighing people yesterday etc
Wasn’t he unwell last week she was going to bring him to south doc!

Reactions: 4
I think she looks manly! Not for me! And it’s ronseal she is wearing as tan 😂😂
I also think that!! They all wear the ronseal!! I’d say the walking waist trainer is like a dog over her!! She’s having chips cheese & curry with some other shite! Raping food again she should be reported..🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩

Reactions: 7
She’s fucked up. She said he needed to be tested as he was a close contact. Came on five stories later saying oh I know they aren’t testing close contacts. But for peace of mind. She has some isolation get out of jail early card and now she’s deleted it altogether cause she got called out. What was the point ? An attack on brian

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.