Sarah Burke #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So shes not letting brian have his days with luke. What an utter cow!! She cant talk wen she has lipstick on her mouth be all shapes. Living on gifted meals for the week now cuz she couldnt be bothered her hole 2 go 2 aldi. Nobody wants to see your flaps while tanning. Shes like a 🐧🐧
She doesn’t want the child but she doesn’t want anyone else to have him... the worst thing a mother can do is use the child as a weapon and that’s what she’s doing.. If pubs were open she wouldn’t be long shipping him off

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So they made a deal haha I made a deal luke wouldn't go to his dads,how is she able to go out on sat I thought it was 10 days to restriction movement or am I the fucken langer who would follow the rules and now given out because he's eating her favourite crisps did anyone else notice the tiny gifted on the bottom screen you actually had to look for it I must start the poor mouth online for free food fucken langer she's given us cork people a bad name

Reactions: 5
She doesn’t want the child but she doesn’t want anyone else to have him... the worst thing a mother can do is use the child as a weapon and that’s what she’s doing.. If pubs were open she wouldn’t be long shipping him off
Your dead right 3 nights in Killarney in August not a bother!!

Note to self... BODYFUELZ... another company to avoid
Seriously the worst consultant ever at slimming world she really is!

Its pretty obvious a few companies contacted her about putting in a bit of effort into her ads. Big effort to make b perfect look good last night and julie has a tan post up today. I think the girls were getting lazy

The syn brigade 😂
I thought she had a cheek to say that. She herself makes a living from the "syn brigade". The "self employed" company she runs invented the term "syns". Since she's been on the wagon, she herself has been showing the syn values for every single thing she eats.

The minute a company send her a free meal, that all goes out the window, and don't dare question her on it? Hypocrite and sell-out of the highest order

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Its pretty obvious a few companies contacted her about putting in a bit of effort into her ads. Big effort to make b perfect look good last night and julie has a tan post up today. I think the girls were getting lazy
I havent even shaved my legs never mind tan 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Honesty and Sarah Burke should never be in the same sentence how she has all her followers and fellow consultants fooled. Why don’t they ask her about the 30th birthday party..

I havent even shaved my legs never mind tan 😂
Well she had plenty of time on her hands even when she’s busy busy she had plenty of time..😂

Reactions: 4
What else would she be doing, housebound and ignoring her son. Plenty time for tan and talking into her phone....

Reactions: 8
New thread name suggestion : Sarah burp does not WORK the way she treats Luke is enough to make ya puke 🤢

Reactions: 21
Is she messing. Of course she must Weight, if you eat half normal after any bingeing session fir a few days you drop water weight and a good tit works wonders too! 11.5 to go. Does she really think that’s all she needs to lose! Ffs! Also never knew it’s was bring your moustache to work days! 😂😂🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.