Sarah Burke #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No bank will give her money for a mortgage, as slimming world isn't a lifelong garrenteed job. She is just feeding her ego, thinking she is just so important. Well if she is after passing on covid, her mam and Betty better hold into their seats, because she just might now wipe them out, as it can take 14 days for symptoms to show. I hope to god, she is isn't going to kill off some of her family.

Reactions: 5
If luke was notified as being a close contact yesterday does anybody here know what day he was likeky to be in contact with the confirmed case. If she is bubbling with her mam shouldnt he only have been in contact with sarah, tina and sarahs dad for the last week

Reactions: 1
She used to always make a point of saying when she was in the other house that its not a council house as she didn't need it as she could afford to pay for one who the duck does she think she is, she needs to come off her high horse and remember she's a fucken slimming world consultant and that her money is from stupid fucken langers who try to lose weight and yes I was one of those langers until I copped the duck on

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Feck I missed the video she had up and has since deleted. She must of gotten some back lash.
I saw this morning her saying she was odd with Luke and he begging her to kiss him back that is physiological abuse.
You get "odd" with your partner/an adult.
It's still.on her stories on fb

Reactions: 4
If luke was notified as being a close contact yesterday does anybody here know what day he was likeky to be in contact with the confirmed case. If she is bubbling with her mam shouldnt he only have been in contact with sarah, tina and sarahs dad for the last week
No its different when it comes to child care, as Sarah is an essential worker with her weighing scales and cash box.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Mommy's on a work call your on your phone making a cup of tea you fucken moron and the face when the poor child is trying to speak to her my blood pressure is actually through the roof again over her

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Mommy's on a work call your on your phone making a cup of tea you fucken moron and the face when the poor child is trying to speak to her my blood pressure is actually through the roof again over her
You can see the frustration in her when he comes in she’s a cow, after being tested for covid the child could possibly have it and not be feeling well she doesn’t take that into consideration.. and probably her fault as it’s said to be from her side.. she has done nothing to keep him safe.. she’s a terrible mother, the emotional abuse is clear to be seen it’s very sad as he seems like a lovely little boy

You can see the frustration in her when he comes in she’s a cow, after being tested for covid the child could possibly have it and not be feeling well she doesn’t take that into consideration.. and probably her fault as it’s said to be from her side.. she has done nothing to keep him safe.. she’s a terrible mother, the emotional abuse is clear to be seen it’s very sad as he seems like a lovely little boy
If that was my child I be making sure he was OK and showed him the love and attention they deserve instead she posting about making a cup of tea good for you Sarah you know how to make a cup of tea now go and be a mother like your suppose to be

Reactions: 7

I have to laugh at how she is trying to come across as super professional working from home. Ud swear she was head of the HSE or an accountant or solicitor or something. Sarah you write down peoples weight and tell them to count syns. I hate that they call themselves consultants they should be leaders. The word consultant expresses expertise in an area not a two week training course in how to use a weighing scales

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If that was my child I be making sure he was OK and showed him the love and attention they deserve instead she posting about making a cup of tea good for you Sarah you know how to make a cup of tea now go and be a mother like your suppose to be
This work call isn’t even necessary. She said it was just for new members who missed it. Sarah go mind your baby. In a year or two he won’t even need you as much and it’s heartbreaking

Reactions: 5
She hates being a mother, the same as julie eyebrows, they love the tittle, but have no warmth or nurturing abilities, unfortunately they resent the kids. Thank god my mam, was incredible, out of this world incredible.

Reactions: 11
Same... she was talking to insta.. but telling the child but mommys on a work call.. wow.. shes really pathetic .. I'd be embarrassed if I was related to her... I mailed her... I'd say I be blocked soon but duck her... horrible the way she goes on with luke ..

Actually genuinely feel upset for luke and how she goes on 😔😔😔😔😔😔

Reactions: 10
Same... she was talking to insta.. but telling the child but mommys on a work call.. wow.. shes really pathetic .. I'd be embarrassed if I was related to her... I mailed her... I'd say I be blocked soon but duck her... horrible the way she goes on with luke ..

Actually genuinely feel upset for luke and how she goes on 😔😔😔😔😔😔
Her family are just as bad sure so they wouldn't be one bit embarrassed i know if I carried on like that my mother would puck the head off me and tell me to cop on but I say that's the difference between brought up and dragged up

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Her family are just as bad sure so they wouldn't be one bit related i know if I carried on like that my mother would puck the head off me and tell me to cop on but I say rhays the difference between brought up and dragged up
I messaged ciara, she just blocked me.

Reactions: 6
She's trying to make herself sound way more important than she is by making a big deal of the child interrupting her 'work. She hoping people will think she has it hard. Obviously that snowflake thinks she has it hard. So what if he interrupts her zoom call for a few seconds. No one on the other side is going to give a tit. She could follow up with an email or text of whatever crappy advice she gives on these calls if she was any good. She spends hours on Instagram without any child interrupting her. She's a pathetic,sad,delusional piece of work. She's a terrible liar too. What did ye message her?

I think when she says shes a slimming world consultant that she thinks shes a consultant in a hospital or something... she needs a reality check... mortified for her .. get off insta and talk to your child..

She goes from mommy lukey dancing trying to portray mommy of the year..... to ignoring the child and being bleeping odd with him... disgusting she is

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.