Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Herderlah

New thread name suggestion : Sarah burp does not WORK the way she treats Luke is enough to make ya puke ๐Ÿคข

Reactions: 21

Sunseeker2020

I wonder what sarah will do after being a slimming world CONSULTANT. She talks about working from home like she is running bank of ireland mortgages section. I have to laugh at how important and professional she thinks she comes across. I cant see slimming world lasting much longer. There are so many options nowadays including lots of free highly qualified nutrition accounts online. Last time i was in slimmimg world it was a lot of older women who loved the social aspect of it but the next generations coming along are more impressed with crossfit, personal training, instagram fitness and nutritional accounts. I think she forgets she has no qualification and id imagine she is too lazy for a lot of jobs

• Haha
Reactions: 21

brandambassador

VIP Member
You know the way on holidays you have the lucky Luckys who sell you all that knock off fake stuff ? Letโ€™s call them the Burkey Burkeys

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Kissmeimirish

VIP Member
What is it that these cunts don't understand about stay at home. You do not need to be out getting fucking coffee, Julie did not need to be at dunnes, aldi, back at dunnes and then at home store and more within 3 days. Complete asswipes. Stay the fuck at home!

Sunseeker2020

Sarah Burp.. and donโ€™t forget the yawning.,I wonder do other S/W consultants just laugh at her the way she goes on!! Any one from S/W here please are you up the walls??
Up the walls god love her. Yet if covid wasnt around during the week she would normally have time to do a few PT sessions, get a few blow drys, eat in roosters 27 times, get endomyologie done, sur a bit of botox, visit Tina 406 times,

• Haha

DietCoke

When I was on slimming world years ago, fakeaways were introduced. They were introduced as an alternative for once/twice a week takeaway, to stop you getting a takeaway. There are still calories in it. They were never a 7 day week thing. Yes, you can eat what you like on SW BUT free food is not a free for all it does technically still need to be portioned controlled to a degree so you can't have 45 potatoes in one day and expect a loss. That chipper burger she makes has a lot of calories and should be seen as a treat meal even if it is low syn or free. It is the same with the dalydish it was sw friendly meals but it was every single day.
If you look in the back of the book (I don't have one to hand so guessing measurements) it will say pasta 100g free.
Unfortunately weight loss has no magic fix, I wish it bloody did because I'm like a yo yo. You need a calorie deficit. The end. For me, I am an emotional eater and also love every food there is so I do need a controlled diet where no you can't eat a whole shepherds pie because it's free.
SW does work and it is a great plan to follow if you can stick to it. You also need to learn about fresh eating and calories alongside it.

Sorry that turned in to a bit of a rant ๐Ÿ˜‚

Dusty2020

VIP Member
So shes not letting brian have his days with luke. What an utter cow!! She cant talk wen she has lipstick on her mouth be all shapes. Living on gifted meals for the week now cuz she couldnt be bothered her hole 2 go 2 aldi. Nobody wants to see your flaps while tanning. Shes like a ๐Ÿง๐Ÿง
She doesnโ€™t want the child but she doesnโ€™t want anyone else to have him... the worst thing a mother can do is use the child as a weapon and thatโ€™s what sheโ€™s doing.. If pubs were open she wouldnโ€™t be long shipping him off

• Heart

Taylor17

VIP Member
That stone that she always talks about must be 2 stone now. She's an overweight slimming consultant who considers her job so important that she's calling herself frontline. Yet she can't do the plan and make it work for herself.
The going on about working from home when the child is in bed being difficult for her is another load of shit. I'm frontline in an acute hospital and my children are at home on their own for the majority of the day. Like so many people out there, there's so much juggling and worry and isolation we don't know what planet we are living on anymore. Her life is charmed, she should realise that and stop making luxuries like staying at home with her child and being safe sound like a hardship.

• Heart
Brians new girlfriend is a lady. So down to earth no shit about her. What u see is what you get...... will pass on my congratulations to him when I speak to him later or tomorrow as for Brian moving on to soon no lovies thats not the case. Brian went away for the weekend and the burkes followed him down (Tina and betty) stayed in a hotel straight across the way

• Wow
Reactions: 19
The shit she said last night how she's doing everything on her own no she's fucken not his dad is in his life you choice to not let him see him, you have your parents across the road dropping off your wine, you are not financially on your own either as I take it hes dad is paying maintenance, been on your own raising a child is having no support from the other parent im a single parent because my child's dad decided he didn't want to raise a child walked away 6 years ago and heavnt heard from him since I get no maintenance no help my parents are elderly so I see them through the window I have taken my car so many times during these lockdowns to head to the river as I cant cope I sometimes live on 50 a week after everything is paid as my child has a disability and you Sarah are spotting shit because you find it hard walk in shoes of people that are finding it hard and realise you actually do have a good life
I completely relate to this.. single mother.. zero maintenance.. parents passed unfortunately.. looking at sarah moan even though shes coming from a privileged position make me sick...

Please please send me a dm anytime you need a yap... I mean that ... sending you huge hugs ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

• Heart
  • Sad

Dusty2020

VIP Member
Honest to god my blood is boiling from the live/igtv luke is being so badly mistreated she wouldnโ€™t let him have a cuddle before bed... he came downstairs and lay on the couch and she wanted to knock him out because he gave her a fright sheโ€™s a pig and doesnโ€™t deserve luke does she realise the harm she is doing to that poor child! When she found him at 7.30 what was she telling him to go back upstairs for? Surely not to go back to bed after him being in it from 7.30 last night?!

• Angry

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
The Christmas Eve crying stories ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ is she taking acting lessons from Julie? Real single parents donโ€™t film these down moments for likes from strangers. Instagram single mothers are a strange bunch. They seem intent on showing weakness all the time. Odd

Livingindublin

VIP Member
If she chills anymore, she will be in a coma. Surprised she didnt get a card off the toaseach, for her essential work, throughout the year. And she buys nothing for herself, she is always treating herself, nails, hair, dresses, weekends away, holidays away, drinks and dining out. She makes me livid.

• Haha
  • Heart
Please tell us more because sheโ€™s very busy I mean up the walls busy!!
[/QUOTE]
She had her sister taking the money her friend at the weighing scales her mother in the shop and basically if you are not her bestie she couldn't careless about ya totally make you feel small and make sure even if you say you didn't want to speak she make sure she tell everyone oh you had a bad week never explained the plan to new members the right way and just loved her own voice and her own opinion

• Angry
  • Heart
Will she not know who you are by divulging this information to us? Just watch yourself wouldnt want them lot on your back x
At this moment in time I couldn't give a flying shite if she knows or not! She probably has a fair idea anyway but if she has a problem let's bring it on! She knows I'm a straight talking bitch anyway that HAS told her a few home truths previously! Including after her honeymoon party!!!!!!!!!

At the moment its not many that no about my family circumstances apart from 2 close contacts that is FAMILY apart from our jobs!

Thanks for all the well wishes there greatly appreciated

• Heart
Reactions: 18

brandambassador

VIP Member
LOL @ โ€˜I do the doctors & schoolโ€™ ...
Your family have him overnight 60% of the week & how many doctors appointments can a 4 year old have !!!!

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
An IGTV on her birthday presents? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ sad. Her fake worried about Covid act wonโ€™t win her any awards either. Is this an excuse to stop his dad taking him? This one couldnโ€™t care less about Covid from day dot.

• Haha

Say-it-like-it-is

All the posts having a cut off of her ex, pretending Luke only has one loving caring parent etc. is just showing her for what she really is.......classless and common as muck. Try and have some class for once in your life Sarah and do the right thing by your son, he's not a pawn in your little game. You got dumped, get over it!!!!