Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sizzle

Why are all her meals just junk food disguised with low fat ingredients? What about nutrition? It’s like she only eats junk food....burgers , Fake away satay or chipper. No wonder she used to be overweight. What’s wrong with a chicken sandwich, tuna salad, roast chicken, brocolli and a potato??!! Baffles me.

Reactions: 15

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Did you all see spill the tea story yesterday and how she messaged two bloggers to tell them to block people that she got messages from about these bloggers, jeez I wouldn't be messaging her again. I'd love to know the bloggers she ratted these people out to as I'm sure that would show her identity..... Anyone message and she didn't show their story? Lots of people on here say I was blocked and no idea why, maybe these undercover "gossip" pages have more to answer for that we know.
I wouldn’t ever message one. You don’t know who is running them & what their motives are. Case in point what you just shared. There is a strange vibe from that page anyway.

Ola Ola

Am sick to the back teeth of princess fiona crying about doing it all on her own 🙄 shut the fuck up you odious cunt of a woman... that childs dad is on the scene and she has plenty of family around her... shut the fuck up because she’s living the dream compared to others 🙄 not one person gives a shit about her faux struggles. She actually makes me sick
One child. She has one child !!!!!!! God help her if she had more and was homeschooling shes pathetic In more ways than one 🙄

Taylor17

VIP Member
I know there is no cut off point with food for her!! She has chocolate with everything!! Everything is so processed nothing made from scratch.

She is so full of herself I’d say she was bloody slated for staying she was frontline or was it essential what a complete fool she is!! Like you I would love to be at home with my family but I can’t.. the show goes on for us it never stopped!! Xx
It was essential 😂😂😂
I would be fuming if I paid up money to go to hen parties galore and the bitch knew she wasn't getting married. Those parties end up costing a fair bit. She hasn't an ounce of substance or integrity. The white backless dress is disgusting. Back fat and backless dresses is not a good look.

• Haha

Gina32

Is she trying to catch covid? She lets on then it’s some sort of treat for the child. A nice time out from her hectic work day (VOMIT) would be to make a cup of coffee at home and sit with her son and play or make a jigsaw or colour a picture or play a board game. No, instead she drags the poor child out for a needless trip to Costa because that’s what SHE wants. There’s something wrong with her.

Sunseeker2020

Did sarah just say its a disaster we are housbound now its level 5 we are all housebound. No wonder this virus is spreading people are so stupid

• Heart

Whosthatgirl23

Now I'll probably insult some of you when I say this but.... for someone who's only turned 30 she has shite taste in music

• Heart

Taylor17

VIP Member
She mocked his accent, rolled her eyes and said mommy has enough just because he said he is tired. The bitchy head on her when she was looking at him was horrible. I can't believe she's so open about her attitude towards him on Instagram. Everyone has a bad day or loses their patience with the children but it's day in day out with her and she's quite menacing about it.

• Sad
  • Angry

Taylor17

VIP Member
Her two big problems are she's a lazy cow and her child irrates the life out of her. That's why she is finding a very low stress, very part time job difficult and one very well behaved little boy difficult. Also the child is being used as apawn for making his father's life a misery. People with her mentality will never do well in life or be content because most intentions come from a negative place.
Can someone make a new thread pleas

I think when she says shes a slimming world consultant that she thinks shes a consultant in a hospital or something... she needs a reality check... mortified for her .. get off insta and talk to your child..

She goes from mommy lukey dancing trying to portray mommy of the year..... to ignoring the child and being fucking odd with him... disgusting she is

Reactions: 14

iwokelikethis

Ah lads im a single mom I do it all myself but she takes the biscuits... the fake tears and on about being self employed and money is tight and she gets a 3 year old an ipad..... by right she should have let Brian come and see him open his santa presents instead of being a ghowl and posting oh woe is me story.... as for poor Betty get the lipstick on her..... no offense but those kids have been in Creche mixing and kids tend to be carriers... but its ok she got a pic for the gram...

Wildone

VIP Member
That burger has to be the most vile disgusting lump of crap I've ever seen someone try and call food

• Sick

Sunseeker2020

What i think is that sarah and julie love the idea of being a mother but actually resent what it involves and therefore resent their children at times. Getting pregnant with your partner is all lovely and the new born stage is exciting but parenting is so hard and days can be boring and frustrating. Sarah and julie love the photoshoots with their children for the gram and the attention they get from having children but both seem to dislike the day to day side of parenting which is the most important.

1300 postive in Cork today!! Hope they are all so proud of themselves!!
Were fucked in cork because you have morons like this fuck face and the 100 that had a house party in blarney last night I actually give the fuck up Sarah actually drives me mad she said her stories reach 20000 people a day and she knows what to do and not thick shes as fucken thick as a plank the child was sick last week amd waited a week to get him checked after been all around the northside and the slop she puts on the plate you wouldn't get in prison and the nearly given out because she has to stay let's say this slowly for the langer at the back of the class LEVEL 5 stay the fuck at home your not essential or even wanted as a worker 1300 cases in cork and she given out she can't go shopping

• Heart