Sarah Burke #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone remember what happened last new years? Are is this just a pretend story in her head?
Talking about Santa right in front of him!😓 she is a fool. Protect your child's innocence!
They had a party at there house all his family from what I remember she went off to bed I think maybe his family doesn’t like her! They were right.

Reactions: 4
She can shove all her fake handbags in B/T bags, makeup hair products and candles up her fat hole! No thanks I don’t want to see them. I am off to watch paint dry..😊

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
If she was so unhappy in their relationship why have a big hen party, a big honeymoon party and have all her family and friends spend so much money?

Reactions: 10
If she was so unhappy in their relationship why have a big hen party, a big honeymoon party and have all her family and friends spend so much money?
She only wanted the wedding for the gram, she was tagging everything & anything bridetobe. She had no interest in him, she used to speak to him like dirt on camera & speak awful about him to the camera.

Reactions: 11
She only wanted the wedding for the gram, she was tagging everything & anything bridetobe. She had no interest in him, she used to speak to him like dirt on camera & speak awful about him to the camera.
That's just the kind of nasty person she is, takes her own insecurities about her weight out on everyone else to try and make her feel better about herself. It's the same with the showing off about presents from her family, trying to make out she is so special and loved, when really she is just used to nothing, cop on ya dope you're 30 not 3.

Reactions: 6
Because she just loves attention her stories are not adding up some how!!

Because she just loves attention her stories are not adding up some how!!
She just doesn't want to admit he had enough of her and didn't want to marry her (& her family) so she's trying to rewrite history. She's hoping if she says it enough people might believe her 🙄 but we ain't that stupid Sar

'But I actually dont enjoy my own birthday '

You serious sar 🥴.. you havent shut up about your birthday since last year.. what a dope 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That's just the kind of nasty person she is, takes her own insecurities about her weight out on everyone else to try and make her feel better about herself. It's the same with the showing off about presents from her family, trying to make out she is so special and loved, when really she is just used to nothing, cop on ya dope you're 30 not 3.
Showing off presents is the height of tack.

Whatever about showing off your Christmas presents, she's only starting that to remind all the brands it's her birthday and they better get sending the free stuff if they want a mention 🙈 WORSE THAN BEGGING FOR THEM

Reactions: 8
Showing off presents is the height of tack.
Exactly, but shur she's used to nothing so I'd expect nothing more from her

It would be my 30th that this would happen ta!!! The selfcentredness of this one is just unbelievable, people dying and she's only concerned that she can't have a family party (seeing as she had no friends). I have never seen such selfishness in any one person, the sight of her fat filtered head just sickens me

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Exactly, but shur she's used to nothing so I'd expect nothing more from her

It would be my 30th that this would happen ta!!! The selfcentredness of this one is just unbelievable, people dying and she's only concerned that she can't have a family party (seeing as she had no friends). I have never seen such selfishness in any one person, the sight of her fat filtered head just sickens me
You’d swear she was the only one with a birthday. It’s tit but it can be celebrated later. We have all done it. She is making herself look like an even bigger fool than she already is which I didn’t think was possible

No boxes on any of the ahem designer items. If the runners were real she’d be parading them around. Wonder if the guard that “fancied” her is watching her stories with all her counterfeit stuff.

She can shove all her fake handbags in B/T bags, makeup hair products and candles up her fat hole! No thanks I don’t want to see them. I am off to watch paint dry..😊
Most of the stuff she got are fake they buy thse of people on done deal that’s selling this crap and she thinks she’s Lisa Jordan now doing a big massive haul full of shite this one 🥱🤪

• Haha
No boxes on any of the ahem designer items. If the runners were real she’d be parading them around. Wonder if the guard that “fancied” her is watching her stories with all her counterfeit stuff.
Swiftly past the Louis V.. god isn’t Meave from love cherish so thoughtful 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.