Sarah Burke #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Queen Liz wish Princess Sar a Happy Birthday πŸ€” she's normally so far up the Burkes backsides she can see out their mouths........I wonder has there been a little parting of ways πŸ€”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And the fool admitted she didn't have a big party, so I'm presuming she had a little one. Does she not realise that her mama and dad are heart attacks waiting to happen (again) and her grandmother is 92. She will wipe them all out, just so multiple chins, can have some sort of birthday party.

I suppose they have to, because she might have a fat tantrum
Fat tantrum!! Brilliant πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The lies!!! Big hungover head up on her! Hungover voice even! And half the eye missing the eyelashes!! 🀒🀒🀒 and it’s the makeup still on her face fully for me that proves she was up to something last night!! Also those scaly fat short old woman’s sausage hands are a big reminder to MOISTURISE! You bleeping brain dead loose lipped bleep and I don’t mean the ones on your face! Also when I hear people say they are rough! They couldn’t bate the flies off a donkeys tit the lot of them! Shur god love us! Bunch of slapless fools

IM GETTING A TWITCH OVER THE MISSING EYELASHES!!!
And the ABSOLUTE πŸ’© hair extensions.... how this one thinks shes the bomb is totally beyond meπŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
God I would hate to be her with a house full of Knock off TATT, a family rough as a badgers bolox and now about 17 stone up on the 5 stone she put up last year

• Haha
This a wonder shes not in dubai with the rest of the influencers from love Island because she is the bomb like those feckers floating the covid rules

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
This a wonder shes not in dubai with the rest of the influencers from love Island because she is the bomb like those feckers floating the covid rules
Didn't she say before, someone told her to audition for love Island? Imagine those teeth coming towards ya πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Did Queen Liz wish Princess Sar a Happy Birthday πŸ€” she's normally so far up the Burkes backsides she can see out their mouths........I wonder has there been a little parting of ways πŸ€”
I'll have to investigate lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Loads asking her to show her presents but didn't want to come across shes showing off or bragging keep your tit to yourself Sarah nobody wants to see knock offs i think we are still getting over the tit from Christmas

Reactions: 14
Surely she isn't doing an igtv on her birthday presents. What bleeping age is she. Laying them all out and taking a video. Get in the bin Sarah and have a bit of bleeping sensitivity. Absolute wanker.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Loads asking her to show her presents but didn't want to come across shes showing off or bragging keep your tit to yourself Sarah nobody wants to see knock offs i think we are still getting over the tit from Christmas
She's deleted the poll πŸ˜‚ must have been inundated with NO's but decided to "show off" anyway......I use the term "show off" very loosely because there's not really anything to show off or brag about.

I am genuinely embarrassed for her with all the present and birthday nonsense........just a pure sign of being used to nothing and craving attention

Reactions: 13
Going through all her gifts, which she didn't want to share πŸ™„ It was the "I hate receiving presents, I love to give presents, I just don't like getting them" Come on ta duck! And she came out of "work" last week, all excited that she was receiving birthday presents already" Contradicting or what πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's deleted the poll πŸ˜‚ must have been inundated with NO's but decided to "show off" anyway......I use the term "show off" very loosely because there's not really anything to show off or brag about.

I am genuinely embarrassed for her with all the present and birthday nonsense........just a pure sign of being used to nothing and craving attention
Did you see one of her sisters asked did she have a party last night? She said her mom lit a cake for her!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ so she was drinking the last 2 days all on her own she needs AA!! What a filthy liar this one is. I bloody despise her.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

She just said there shes nervous about covid and about luke going to her dads shes nervous because she had a huge party amd the tit is going to hit the fan
Also she said her mam lit a cake for her and luke but luke was with his dad wasn't he

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wasn't too worried about her nana Betty when she wouldn't speak to her until she apologised. She is actually one of the most horrid self centred people I have ever came across. All me, me me. Ugly on the inside and it shows.

Reactions: 15
An IGTV on her birthday presents? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ sad. Her fake worried about Covid act won’t win her any awards either. Is this an excuse to stop his dad taking him? This one couldn’t care less about Covid from day dot.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wasn't too worried about her nana Betty when she wouldn't speak to her until she apologised. She is actually one of the most horrid self centred people I have ever came across. All me, me me. Ugly on the inside and it shows.
Or never wearing a mask hugging her and the other sisters around her also never wearing masks!! I wish every follower on Instagram knew about tattle and the truth with all this lot.

She’s so dim she doesn’t realise she’s just admitted to having 2 bubbles, Tina and Brian. And if that’s what she’s admitting to God only knows what the real figure is.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.