Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WTFOMGg

She is the most narcissistic pig I’ve ever come across. Doing it on her own?? What a fucken idiot. She’s having her pity party this evening telling us how Luke loves “school” it’s crèche you idiot. Because mark my words he will be shoved in there Monday morning. “ essential worker” So she can go home and eye fuck herself in the camera and inhale her highly unhealthy food whilst recording herself for the gram. What about the people today really working from home trying to work, home school and be a moam as she calls it 😂😂 a moan you are burpy burkey. There are people out there crying out for children and she has a very good little boy that’s been emotionally neglected by a moam who only cares about portraying how fucken tough she has it for content for the gram. Let his dad have him full time he’d be better off.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

Gina32

What really pisses me off is how little awareness this one has, her audience is presumably majority women, many of whom are mothers, many of whom are working from home or trying to homeschool. And she comes on then telling us how hard her life is? Read the room Sarah. We’ve all been in this pandemic since March, sorry you’re only catching up with reality now!!! I spoke to my cousin briefly last night for a quick catch up, she has two small kids, she’s working a high stress job at home and is pregnant. Her husband is gone at 8am and home at 8pm when kids are already in bed. She can put kids into crèche as an essential worker but is torn over what to do as there are high cases in their area. I feel so bad for her as I could hear the tiredness in her voice but she is keeping going and not complaining. She felt worse for me because I’ve 4 kids at home, I’m doing a small bit of online work but it’s very minimal at the minute and just trying to get through homeschool while entertaining the 4 year old and keep a house and us all fed. My partner is great but by the time he gets home we’re both shattered. It’s not a competition of who has it worse. We’re blessed to be healthy and happy. There’s nobody dropping us bodyfuelz meals. There’s no Mc Donald’s delivery midweek for the kids lunches. Sorry for the absolute rant. Ye are all doing a great job, whether ye are working or not, parents or not, single or not. It’s not easy on anyone. Now, I really am unfollowing her this time for my own sanity

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The shit she said last night how she's doing everything on her own no she's fucken not his dad is in his life you choice to not let him see him, you have your parents across the road dropping off your wine, you are not financially on your own either as I take it hes dad is paying maintenance, been on your own raising a child is having no support from the other parent im a single parent because my child's dad decided he didn't want to raise a child walked away 6 years ago and heavnt heard from him since I get no maintenance no help my parents are elderly so I see them through the window I have taken my car so many times during these lockdowns to head to the river as I cant cope I sometimes live on 50 a week after everything is paid as my child has a disability and you Sarah are spotting shit because you find it hard walk in shoes of people that are finding it hard and realise you actually do have a good life

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27

Daisyxo

If anyone knows who Brian’s new woman is can we please not expose her here, she has nothing to do with Sarah’s Instagram and should be entitled to some privacy! He isn’t into the insta life either so it just wouldn’t be fair. Sorry for being a Debbie downer I’m just delighted he’s met someone and wouldn’t like to see it ruined 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Cupcake queenie

Shes a nasty piece of shit there is people out there who are probably watching her stories who cant have kids or have lost kids due to miscarriage and would do anything to have a child running around looking for attention, jeaus christ like
I miss my son every minute of every day... he was killed in a crash at 14, and honest to god id give ANYTHING to have him back😭 She dosnt deserve her little boy, why do people have kids and treat them like this?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26

Jellybb

VIP Member
Am sick to the back teeth of princess fiona crying about doing it all on her own 🙄 shut the fuck up you odious cunt of a woman... that childs dad is on the scene and she has plenty of family around her... shut the fuck up because she’s living the dream compared to others 🙄 not one person gives a shit about her faux struggles. She actually makes me sick

Reactions: 25

Hansnomesmans

See the way she does that “ Luuuke, what is it you were saying earlier, mammy is a what, because of the what?” And the child sitting there and he can’t remember what she’s on about, anyway it sickens me 😂

Reactions: 25
@RATSHOLE_2 hope all ok. My hubby in CUH with covid last 4 days. He is front line there and was confirmed on the 18th. Not in ICU but very sick and on antibiotics, steroids and inhalers & oxygen treatment. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to DM xx
Its extremely tough my child has being admitted to CUH today. Currently on Oxygen. I'm personally finding this very tough as I cannot be there with them! As any mother will know that all the sick children want is there moms.

She making me sick since Christmas! Essential worker.... is she for fucking real!!!!!!!! Try work on a covid ward day in day out! And come back to me then Sarah! We were very lucky as a family that we were able to move my niece in with us to look after our children so then wouldn't have go to child minders or creche! She needs to get a grip making out to be the queen and she only a fuking skank that would drop her knickers for a drink

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

brandambassador

VIP Member
Sarah you absolute ghoul. My husband tested positive (as he is a front line worker) on the 18th. He has been so sick since and tonight he is heading into hospital due to breathlessness and feeling so dizzy from not being able to eat. Our babies first Christmas wasn’t what we had hoped but I didn’t give a fuck about the selfies or balloons to mark the occasion or the insta trend of Personalising and printing every type of event ... tonight we just continue to hope and pray he will pull through. My husband is a bit older than me Sarah , has no underlying issue but is so worried he cried on the phone to me Christmas Day. So fuck you, you can’t go away to indulge and over eat but as far as I see you’re doing that everyday anyway. Fuck you.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23

Techlove

Maybe if she let her sons dad be more involved then she wouldnt have to feel so sorry for yourself!

But then again then she cant get the praise for "doing everything on her own" I do think her followers may be waking up to her bullsh*t. Her stupid positive quotes she puts up about putting everyone else first etc Usually people who do that ARENT the ones who do. If you shout from roof tops usually because youre the opposite, like plastering her 'happy'relationship all over social media when now shes saying she was deeply unhappy. Now coming in to say shes doing everything on her own and working full time is such a slap in face for people who are actually on their own and work full time.

Reactions: 22

Funtupthehole

Chatty Member
ITS RECAP TIME!!!
So Sarah aka Marjorie Dawes aka the only single mother in Ireland is doing her best to keep covid alive.
she's deffo In bettys will as she’s doing everything to kill her Nan.
she’s a single mam for the gram
She can’t maintain anymore so we don’t get weigh in results
She’s mother Theresa as she gave some poor family the diarrhea inducing nutriquick for Xmas Eve
She literally thinks she’s a belter but shes really a melter who belongs in a shelter
She’s trying to kill her mother in hospital by sending up just chipper burgers and mawky food! Now tina has 12 chins
She’s had to cancel her 70th cos of covid and it’s gonna be on sky news as their breaking story it’s so important!
she still claims she’s self employed but still only has the 1 cash box and weighing scales!
she is A SINGLE MOTHER who gets more in maintenance than a part time Job
She looked like a fucking security guard in her shirt Xmas day!
I think she ate her dog! No seriously where is he?
the hologram made a few appearances so she could play the song how long will I love you?
she took out her rats tails but she still has a head like a melted lion bar!
she’s in the fear now after all the drink so we are getting a pity party!
she’s changed flashback Friday pictures to filter the fuck out of them Friday!
shes got the ugliest kitchen clock that I think should be on tv now with Phil Taylor as a dartboard in the ally pally!
She’s BA to some cheap picture framing crowd!
shd thinks she’s gonna get her 80th for free by tagging the hotel!
she got her Botox . She looks older.
her ass has doubled and when she thinks she is being super cool she dances in the kitchen and cork shakes
all in all she’s not restricting, she’s enjoying life, spreading covid if she gets the chance and eating anything in front of her! The cunt.

• Haha

Almost there

VIP Member
She is making a complete fool of herself she really is.I just unfollowed and will not be looking at her page again. She hadn’t a clue how people are managing or how myself as a frontline worker is getting through this. I can honestly say she is the most unlikeable fucking idiot on Instagram she is in the top 10 of village idiot.

Funtupthehole

Chatty Member
This just is the gift on my phone that keeps giving
NEW THREAD TITLE
Sarahs 30 feeling burpy eating
Skinless wings that have no syns

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Unfollowed Sarah today i basically for my own health I had to do it. So crazy that a person can make another person feel so low and depressed

• Heart

brandambassador

VIP Member
COVID test is just a new version of her bringing like to south doc. Probably more aimed to keep him away from Brian’s house than anything else. This pig face bitch has always a plan.

Tell me more

Well the day has finally arrived lads. The day the whole COUNTRY has been waiting for. Sar’s birthday. Now, I want ye all to compile a tribute to her, tag her in it and then honour the day by staying off social media. Given the fact that she’s the ONLY person ever to turn 30 and this god damn pandemic has ruined her plans to get shit faced with her posh family in Killarney, it’s only right to respect my request. Never mind the fact people are dying, jobs have been lost, weddings have been postponed. Sar’s night away cannot happen. Ugh, just her luck like.

• Haha
  • Heart

Girlonlife

I cannot believe the shite she spewed last night. Now don't get me wrong - I presume having a child is very hard. But I really think the reason she's find it so hard this time, is because she did whatever she wanted the last 2 lockdowns. Guidelines didn't matter to the Burke's the last 2 lockdowns....I don't know what has changed.

But mind you - they could all still be in Tina's spitting on each other and she just doesn't show it 🤷

Um.. am I living in bizarro land or something 🙃🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴 and I quote:

"Luke won't be goin to creche but they did say if both parents are essential workers that you can still send them '

On what fucking planet does sarah think she qualifies as an essential worker ???? Omg I cant get over her... shes deluded...

• Haha
  • Heart

Gina32

I can’t believe she ordered in McDonald’s and donuts to the house for Luke instead of makinh the child a fuckin sandwhich.
Ah ya but in all fairness, she is sooooo busy. Far busier than the rest of the mothers who managed to cook a dinner this evening. Sure God love her. Did ya not know she’s an essential worker? Leave her alone, poor pet

• Haha