Sarah Burke #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just thinking the same thing, one of the north side consultants just shared a post showing all of the consultants that are available for support and virtual classes during lockdien and no sign of sarah on the list. Even the new girl Caroline made it but not sarah.
Who the hell is she signing up to her virtual classes?? You weight at home and tell her your weight and pay €10 ? Is that right!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Am I stupid or thick but have I been reading the guidelines all along wrong so close contact does not need to restrict movements for 14 days
Sure she head to aldi on sat and pass luke off to her parents jesus christ no wonder where fucked as a country

Reactions: 12
As far as I'm aware, if you have been a close contact regardless of a test being negative you need to restrict your movements for 14 days to ensure no symptoms show up.

Reactions: 12
They were on holiday in Spain and she left him on the couch watching paw patrol while she cleaned the bathroom, when she came out he was gone she was calling his name outside and a neighbour told her a baby had been found in the swimming pool when she got to him there was a lady doing CPR but he later passes away in hospital, absolutely heart breaking I lifted my little one afterwards and haven’t left him down since 💔
Happpend to my friends child 3 years ago in Spain, died also, only 3 years old. Rip poor angels.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Sarah Burp.. and don’t forget the yawning.,I wonder do other S/W consultants just laugh at her the way she goes on!! Any one from S/W here please are you up the walls??
Up the walls god love her. Yet if covid wasnt around during the week she would normally have time to do a few PT sessions, get a few blow drys, eat in roosters 27 times, get endomyologie done, sur a bit of botox, visit Tina 406 times,

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can’t believe she ordered in McDonald’s and donuts to the house for Luke instead of makinh the child a fuckin sandwhich.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I can’t believe she ordered in McDonald’s and donuts to the house for Luke instead of makinh the child a fuckin sandwhich.
Ah ya but in all fairness, she is sooooo busy. Far busier than the rest of the mothers who managed to cook a dinner this evening. Sure God love her. Did ya not know she’s an essential worker? Leave her alone, poor pet

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I was just thinking the same thing, one of the north side consultants just shared a post showing all of the consultants that are available for support and virtual classes during lockdien and no sign of sarah on the list. Even the new girl Caroline made it but not sarah.
I saw that too, everyone but Sarah and Lorraine? Shows how highly she's thought of by the other consultants😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Now I'll probably insult some of you when I say this but.... for someone who's only turned 30 she has shite taste in music

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Ah ya but in all fairness, she is sooooo busy. Far busier than the rest of the mothers who managed to cook a dinner this evening. Sure God love her. Did ya not know she’s an essential worker? Leave her alone, poor pet
She puts the child to bed at 7pm so you’d think she would have plenty of time to prep nutritious lunch and dinners instead of ordering in shite during the day for a lunch! She’s an absolute disgrace.

And who following slimming world has cheese and bacon fries for a snack? 🙈 she hasn’t a clue!. She said the other day “you can eat anything in slimming world” yeah so why not have some salad Sarah? Or some Veg now and then? This is why she can’t keep the weight off; because she hasn’t changed her mindset and has no knowledge of basic nutrition. bleeping mcdonalds for a 6 year olds lunch!!! 😡 there’s no way she didn’t have some and 5 donuts on top! Why even order the donuts? Obviously for her.

Reactions: 15
Busy.....she actually has no idea what busy means.....and if she says she works full time one more time ill actually scream.

Reactions: 14
My husband had Covid since the 27th and we were told isolate as close contacts until tomorrow 😡Its no wonder ppl are getting Covid when ppl bend the guidelines to suit themselves

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Promoting crappy ready made meals instead of making something but sure everything is covered in cheese or some sort of sauce from her cupboard it’s yuck!! 🤢🤢

Reactions: 7
Aye Sarah try throwing a few more children into the mix and home schooling as well then tell me how hard it is.🙄🙄 everyone is getting it hard ffs. You would swear she was the only single mam in Ireland. Cry me a river.

Reactions: 16
Am sick to the back teeth of princess fiona crying about doing it all on her own 🙄 shut the duck up you odious bleep of a woman... that childs dad is on the scene and she has plenty of family around her... shut the duck up because she’s living the dream compared to others 🙄 not one person gives a tit about her faux struggles. She actually makes me sick

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.